Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2004, 11:58 PM       
and ronnie, if you can't take dole saying all that shit, then just die. if a band / band member can't take people not liking them / making fun of them then they need to break up the band. what would you do if your band got booed offstage? punch every single person who's booing in the face?
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 03:04 AM       
"I do have a problem with you being an asshole just because you disagree with my personal beliefs. We used to be friends somewhat and I've never done anything other than be nice to you....is it so hard to be respectful and fair when it comes to something as simple as music"

"I just want the fair and constructive criticism of my music"

Firstly, from what I can tell you havent actually put any music up here. I was taking the piss out of you, pure and simple. Its true we used to be friendly, I used to feel sorry for you for the amount of abuse you got on here. That was in the heady, smiley days before your country went fucking bonkers and you along with it. I don't have the time or inclination to be friends with someone who spouts the hateful, blinkered shit that you have come out with. Is that unfair? GOOD.

Fartin: You're like the nerd at a party who buts in halfway through someone else's conversation and just embarasses everyone present by making a completely irrelavant comment.

EDIT: Obviously this should really be taken to the Unreasonable Confrontational Anger forum now. See you all there.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Jun 23rd, 2004, 03:51 PM       
"Firstly, from what I can tell you havent actually put any music up here. I was taking the piss out of you, pure and simple. Its true we used to be friendly, I used to feel sorry for you for the amount of abuse you got on here. That was in the heady, smiley days before your country went fucking bonkers and you along with it. I don't have the time or inclination to be friends with someone who spouts the hateful, blinkered shit that you have come out with. Is that unfair? GOOD." - Dole

I haven't changed since I first started posting here....nor has my country. You are the the one who has become hateful due to your sudden plundge into anti-Americanism. There is nothing else I can do......

"and ronnie, if you can't take dole saying all that shit, then just die. if a band / band member can't take people not liking them / making fun of them then they need to break up the band. what would you do if your band got booed offstage? punch every single person who's booing in the face?" - cow

I can take it just fine. I just wanted to prove that the reason Dole said what he said wasn't because of the website but because it was it had something to do with me...

About a month ago we had a guy from another band walk up and moon us while we were playing and I kicked him in the back and he fell down with his pants around his ankles.....I have to admit it was the highlight of the evening....

...so while I may not punch everyone I may kick someone in the back.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 08:04 AM       
He sounds like a discerning critic to me, bonkers boy.
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2004, 04:37 PM       
He was extremely drunk and later on I found out that he also hangs out and drinks where my guitar player is a bartender.