Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2008, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Did you check yourself for a tracking chip yet?

Holy shit, you're right! It all makes perfect sense now! They must've been putting something into my water to make me sick, and then they implanted experimental technology when I fell for their ruse! No wonder they wouldn't give me my gall bladder to keep in jar, THEY NEVER TOOK IT OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE! And that rash that I thought was an allergic reaction to the Percosets must be the first sign of implantation!

I have to go to the media! Wake up, sheeple! :Geggy
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2008, 10:19 PM       
Update:
I finally changed the bandage on my bellybutton. When I took it off, there was a cup-shaped scab in it, almost like a flower. It was the biggest scab ever. Most of it flaked right off, but there were still some parts where it hadn't healed yet and needed to remain on, so I left it alone in those areas. When it was off, there was a little line running along the side of my bellybutton outwards to my stomach, so it wasn't a dead center cut like I'd thought. There was a little yellow goop and more scab bits inside it, which I removed with sterile tweezers, and the bandage I pulled off smelled funny, but I think that was from sweat and dead skin collecting in the indentation, rather than an infection. I poured hydrogen peroxide into it and lay on my back until it stopped bubbling, and then I wiped it out with rubbing alcohol, which stung like a motherfucker. Then I rubbed some Neosporin on it, and I put some gauze on, and covered it with the waterproof plastic film. I was worried it wouldn't hold because it was puckering, so I added a larger one on top of it. It still stings but is otherwise okay. It took me nearly an hour and half to do everything.

Offically, it was the coolest scab ever. It felt incredible to peel it off. Hell, it was almost worth all that nausea over this past year. Now my bathroom sink has a lot of swabs with blood spots on them from where it bled and I cleaned it. Holy shit was that fun. I got a picture of the scab too, but sadly it was blurry as I used my cell phone. Ah well.

Last edited by Jeanette X : Sep 2nd, 2008 at 04:52 PM.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2008, 01:01 PM       
These last few posts remind me of that weekend web full of zit-popping enthusiasts :<