Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 02:02 PM       
I HATE BLACK LINK BECAUSE DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLE HE ALWAYS GETS PULLED OVER BY THE COPS

CastroMotorOil is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 02:28 PM       
yeah but then I just bomb the car and run.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 03:36 PM       
Link's bombs suck. They are safety bombs. The real bombs are much more gooder

And the best way to play the game is on damage ratio 2.0. Much more fun that way
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Old Feb 4th, 2003, 04:16 PM       
That is fun as hell. 2.0 r0><0rz
Black Midnight is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 05:13 PM       
ah, yes, i forgot that
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 02:12 AM       
Sheik is too fast for the popo.
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 05:43 PM       
Characters other people like, like Zelda or Link, I don't like because they don't have the ability to KO someone right away. Link has to wail on someone for a long time before his smash attack sends them flying. :/

Even when the other persons damage is at zero, you can still KO someone in one hit with Roy, or the Ice Climbers, or Ness, or Dr. Mario, or Donkey Kong

I'm so good with Roy and Donkey Kong that people I play with don't let me play as them any more because it's not possible for me to lose any more
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Missinglink6915 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2003, 07:52 PM       
No one mentioned Captain Falcon yet?? He's the best out of all the chacters cause he's rounded in everything evenally and his smash attacks, in my opinion, are the best
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 01:18 AM       
Are you out of your frigging mind? There is no way Captain Falcon has the best smash attacks.

Hell, every single Pokemon character has better smash attacks than Captain Falcon.

- Outerspacekid
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 11:49 AM       
Words cannot express my hatred for peach and those fucking pokemon..really, Wario or something would have been alot better than ANOTHER FUCKING POKEMON. Take jigglypuff out or something. Is it just me or has melee been tampered with a little too much? the fighting system just isn't as fun compared to the original. Also, Every character seriously sucks dick soup at SOMETHING, which is both good and bad. Captain Falcon was definitely my favorite in the original, but he has a tendency to fuck up a little too much due to his speed in melee. Donkey Kong is my new favorite for melee.
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 04:36 PM       
I am very good with all four Pokemon characters

Although that does remind me of a good point: I was kind of pissed at the amount of clones in SSBM. Although it's annoying that Falco and Fox, Pichu and Pikachu, Link and Young Link, Roy and Marth, Mario and Dr. Mario, and Roy and Marth all the have same moves, I don't mind that because the ability levels are different. Roy is much, much better than Marth. Dr. Mario's up and B attack is one of the strongest attacks in the game, as is Falco's down and B attack, and both attacks are much better than the same attacks in the original characters.

What does piss me off, however, is that Nintendo just got lazy. Why the fuck did they put in both Young Link and Link and Mario and Dr. Mario? They could have thought up SOME other character, couldn't they? Goddamn Nintendo
- Outerspacekid
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 05:46 PM       
The thing you have to remember about Melee is that they shifted a lot of the focus from offensive play to defensive play, which goes against the idea of it being a party game, but enhances the experience overall.

As for the "clones," well, I wasn't that upset at their inclusion because I figured these minor variations were better than none at all. Young Link would've been intolerable if his moves weren't so different. Dr. Mario got to me a little, I would've rather had Toad for fuck's sake. There are hundreds of those fuckers, let Peach keep a few tucked up her skirt while a couple more sign up for active duty. SMB2 showdown is set to go. If they had put in Wario I would've been restless without Waluigi, though.

I also would've liked more items, and, though they did make some nice improvements, the number of games they can take items from in contrast with the number of items in the game makes me grumpy.
Mocker

Old Feb 10th, 2003, 11:07 PM        The original Smash Bros.
The original ruled.

Quote:
I also would've liked more items, and, though they did make some nice improvements, the number of games they can take items from in contrast with the number of items in the game makes me grumpy.
MR. SATURN
Mocker

Old Feb 25th, 2003, 08:12 PM       
If they ever make an online version, I am going to play Bobo.

I am going to play all of you.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2003, 10:46 PM       
I can use 'em all...

But I will own you with Marth or Roy
Mocker

Old Mar 2nd, 2003, 11:59 PM       
I didn't think Peach was any good until I actually used her... I was surprised

I hate to say it, but Pikachu has some of the best smash attacks in the game.

He does that little electric breakdance for the down + A, a good up-kick for the up + A, and his little forward electric shock is great beacuse he can't be hit and knocked out of it while doing it.

He's also the best recovery character in the game.... (that quick attack is very good)

Some characters are just hidden gems

Old Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:29 AM       
We don't aloow anyone to be roy here at school, we consider him too cheap. The clones are VERY anooying waste, i wish they had just put in less characters or made the clones a differnt chracter from a differnt game that was similar. Oh well.
Mocker

Old Apr 18th, 2003, 08:11 PM       
I was stupid when I said that.

Sheik fucking rules
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 01:50 AM       
THE GAMEFAQS MELEE BOARD IS FULL OF ******S WHO TAPE THEIR CONTROL STICKS TO THE LEFT SO THEY CAN KEEP DYING IN VS. MODE AND REACH 1,000,000 VS. MATCHES.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Black Midnight is probably a spambot
Old Apr 19th, 2003, 09:23 AM       
Les Waste, you fogot about the Cap. Falcon/Ganon copy.....
Ganon......they degraded him by copying his fighting style off of some stupid gay fucking racer wearing a skintight body suit....*shudder*
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 03:16 PM       
Yeah what the fuck is up with capt. Falcon's golden nipples?

I'm really good with Fox but I'm outta practice. I used to always kill my brother when he was Ganondorf.

FALCON PUNCH!!!!
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 03:23 PM       
Peach is an offensive powerhouse. She has some of the best smash attacks in the game. She's especially devestating if you turn the damage ratio up to 2.0.

And yes, when we play Smash Brothers we don't allow anyone to be Roy, because when ANY of us plays as Roy, Roy wins by a huge margin every time. I, also am not allowed to be Donkey Kong for the same reason.

And I can still beat all of you with Jigglypuff, no matter who you are playing as. I own with Jigglypuff. Jigglypuff's up throw and down B attack rule
- Outerspacekid
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 03:53 PM       
they should make a super smash brothers game with all the characters from all the computer games ever. imagine a pong pad going up against a 50 foot mech.
Mocker

Old Apr 26th, 2003, 05:41 PM       
I better with Marth than Roy, but Sheik is still my best character.

Bobo, I figured something out with Donkey Kong.

If you use the smash + B attack to headbutt someone into the ground, you can do the down + B attack to tack on some major damage, and they won't be able to do a thing about it.

But you probably already knew about that trick anyway
NES Boy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2003, 06:20 PM       
Two words: "Old Skool".

Nuff said.

More slightly longer but still really small signature. Seriously, I-Mockery, why are you censoring some of your own curse words on your "Latest Article" image when you don't elsewhere?