Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 15th, 2007, 03:48 AM        My Yahoo! Personals Page
So I figured I can get even more hot chicks if I just throw out my A+ game via the internetz.

Here is my profile/bio thing that you have to fill out:

My life: I moved to the Houston area about a year ago from Louisiana. I work as a Network Engineer. I have recently bought a bar of soap that can eliminate the worst odors and stains that man can produce. Bananas aren't over rated, but I feel that sleep is. How does this correlate to my present life? That is your call.

My personality: I have one, I suppose. My sarcasm is very dry and you'll more than likely take me in the worst possible way that you can when I say something foul at your mother's funeral. If you ask me if what you are wearing looks good, I will say "Of course!" When in reality I don't understand how fashion works and why it is even important in today's multi-cultural society, when presently, I feel that campaign finance reform needs to be a subject that we as americans can sit down with and have an honest discussion about, also we need to have an honest discussion about run on sentences and their place in the 21st century and beyond. With that said, I typically wear rubber boots, suspenders, V-neck undershirts, and bright orange thigh high shorts. It seems to work well for me and my fish belly blue skin.

My match: Somebody who won't call me 500 times to ask me where I am or what I'm doing. Somebody who doesn't care if my buddy Jesus and I are having a drink because it just happens to be the best Tuesday ever. Somebody who can cook a delicious meatloaf with just the right amount of spices, and yet retain the overall flavor of the hamburger. A girl who can show me the proper way to use a beer bong while beating me in a video game of her choosing. Somebody who bathes atleast once a week. A banana eating enthusiast/champion. A woman that loves sushi almost as much as she does "putting it on me." A girl who is an utter smart ass and knows how to read this paragraph correctly.

Any suggestions guys? I think I hear my inbox flooding up as I type this!