Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

abortretryfail is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 01:20 PM        tv sports packages
Anyone else a fan of US football? Who’s your team? I like the Raiders, but also other teams. I’ve been thinking about signing up for some sort of sports package, anyone got one to recommend? I like the commercials for the DirectTV one with that crochety old dude, see if I can find ‘em online… yeah: www.heybuttercup.com suppose it’s silly to sign up for a service cuz you like the commercial, but it looks good. Anyone have it?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 02:45 PM       
Bell ExpressVu Sunday Ticket is what I use.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 02:58 PM       
i'd rather play sports than watch them, thanks
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 03:15 PM       
NFL DIRECTV SUNDAY TICKET = BEST $300 I'VE EVER SPENT.

And I'd rather watch sports than play them, but it depends on the sport.

Old Sep 19th, 2006, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
NFL DIRECTV SUNDAY TICKET = BEST $300 I'VE EVER SPENT.
Do you have the Superfan package too? Cuz it seems to me that without that I wouldn't be able to physically watch all the games, there'd be too many. But superfan lets you have 8 games on 1 screen. If you do have it, how does the audio for that work, do they play them all or is it silent or what?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 05:57 PM       
I never thought i'd see the day that a thread about football would appear on I-Mock.

I've always wanted to purchase Sunday Ticket but growing up I could never afford it. Now that I have the money to afford it, I can't even get the service for obvious reasons. I'm lucky if the Armed Forces Network plays more than 2 games a week period.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2006, 06:59 PM       
Hey, I have a football season thread floating around here somewhere and I don't have the Superfan package. My belief is that you highlight one of the eight screens and hear the audio from that game. I don't know that for sure, but it would seem to be the best possible answer.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2006, 09:33 AM       
And where would this thread be floating around at?

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Hey, I have a football season thread floating around here somewhere and I don't have the Superfan package. My belief is that you highlight one of the eight screens and hear the audio from that game. I don't know that for sure, but it would seem to be the best possible answer.
Got it, I hope it's like that. I talked to one of my friends and he said that it was like that last year, but this year is just music, but I think he's just too dumb to figure out how to use it. One more superfan question: with the red zone channel is there always something there? What do they play when no one's in the redzone? What if two games enter the redzone at once?
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 09:57 AM       
I haven't purchased any sports packages for my cable. I get to see my team every week because I live in Minnesota. The other games on regular tv/cable are just a bonus. I think the only one I could get would be NFL Sunday Ticket which doesn't start til November or something.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 21st, 2006, 03:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
And where would this thread be floating around at?
http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=23453

FOOTBALL.

Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by timrpgland
I haven't purchased any sports packages for my cable. I get to see my team every week because I live in Minnesota. The other games on regular tv/cable are just a bonus. I think the only one I could get would be NFL Sunday Ticket which doesn't start til November or something.
No, Sunday Ticket already started, that's the one I just bought, along with the Superfan addition. I can't wait until Sunday, all the games in HD! Woot!