Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 07:56 PM       
[i]see mike you are giving up already you need nerves of steel and a thick hide that is why you will never be a mocker dont even think about vet yet long way to go my friend let me tell you a little something about initiation maybe that was yours probably not it would be a little too easy but you have to be able to take some hits earn some respect you will train and get better take it from me jeanette x said i will never be accepted here i have the pm to prove it i thought she was my friend but it was all part of the initiation sure i felt like running away but i stood strong and now i am on the way up you will see i will hit the top one of these days haha geggy you should be careful i know you have a thousand posts but even mockers have to follow the rules and guidelines[/b][,i][/quote]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]

eva01 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 07:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
i hate ******s. all ******s must be hung. die ******. ******. ******. ******.
i would consider the edit button, grand wizard.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:05 PM       
eva01 you're awesome everybody here (well everybody here that matters haha am i right guys) likes you and thinks you're going to be a great addition to the gang look at you with your arrowx signature and your witty funny zany this is not a location Location: location i mean what more could anyone ask, right? right thanks for posting bye

eva01 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:10 PM       
thanks, helm
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:15 PM       
no really look guys mastery of the emoticons you know when to use them and to what effect to use them for and look at how compact your posts are omg guys I think we have a winner here
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jun 12th, 2004, 08:15 PM       
i am with helm on this one eva01 with the right attitude haha a cynical one we are mockers after all am i right and the right friends you can go far helm and i are a good start keep it up and you will have a title and respect in no time not so fast i need my title first haha vets come first always remember time to check mock wars we will talk later

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2004, 03:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore
Whatever you say, Chojin Why don't you go apply another coat of makeup or dye your hair hot pink or something.
Because you haven't let me borrow your curling pins yet, gumdrop.
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM       
Since I've been away for a few days, I've been unable to reply to the most recent comments in this thread in a timely manner, so I must bump the thread and do so now. Apologies.

I actually hate having to explain this. It's not the first time, it won't be the last.

In the past, I would never let nearly-illiterate, childish, annoying commentary go unanswered. At some point, I realized that I was fighting a battle that could not be won. I massively scaled back on my condescension and cruelty. Now, you'll see the old Carnivore come out from time to time to let off some steam, but for the most part I disregard posts from the ignorant masses.

I can only react to what I see here. If people claim they're "happy, successful, educated, strong, independant and well loved" then that's great, but if that's not what they're showing here, that's not how they're treated here. People who have dual personalities online and offline baffle me, personally. Why anyone would chose to act like a moronic jackass here when they're a pretty cool person in reality... I just don't get it. It's only funny to other moronic jackasses.

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 06:55 PM       
Uh, dude, you act like a condescending pole-smoker from an elite warez mIRC room on here, but you're actually not a bad guy in real life, so I don't see why the whole double-standard thing is so baffling to you.
Red, dead meat!
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 07:03 PM       
Not a bad guy if you're reasonably intelligent (or have a valid excuse not to be and make an effort to improve yourself). I don't give the time of day to people who don't rate. You hung out with me for a day and a half. You really don't know me.

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 07:21 PM       
So you're trying to say that you actually are a condescening pole-smoker from an elite warez mIRC room?

Come on, dude. I know you about as well as anyone else here that's met you. You're not a pretentious prick that won't 'give the time of day to people that don't rate.' You pretend to be online, and you'll be hard-pressed to find anyone else who has met you to say otherwise. You're just a big, cuddly ball of LOVE, man. And your Beanie Baby & Precious Moments collections RULE.
Red, dead meat!
Old Jun 14th, 2004, 07:29 PM       
You saw me during a fun gathering with people I knew to be cool well in advance. Based on my my happy disposition during the NYC Mock Meet, you believe that's my norm? It is when I'm out drinking and having a good time with friends, yes. But when I find myself in a sea of imbecility, I'm not quite so chipper. Sorry to disappoint.

Old Jun 14th, 2004, 07:30 PM       
Somebody needs a hug. :>
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 03:14 PM       
And that "somebody" is spelled with a big "M" "E".

Wherever you go, there you are.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 03:33 PM       
Seriously, what's gundam?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 03:39 PM       
It's like a faggy version of transformers.