Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:29 PM       
G fucking 4. I was wondering why I don't watch it anymore. Because I've had directv for a year. Fuck those dicks.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:42 PM       
I watched Web Soup on G4 last week. I don't think the show knows that it isn't funny.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:06 PM       
Really wanted to enjoy Jon Benjamin has a van. Did not enjoy it at all. Only laughed once, and halfheartedly.

What I really want is a McGuirk spinoff. Sometimes I pretend that it's McGuirk's Burgers instead of Bob's.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jun 16th, 2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: corrected typo
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
I could listen to him talk all day. I forgot to watch the show last night, but I saw promos constantly and hearing McGuirk's voice come out of a real dude is captivating

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
It's weirder when they show him up close. He almost looks like Paul Giamatti, but with different eyes.

I could also listen to him talk all day. But the show...bleh. It was too "done". It was like the Tim and Eric Awesome Show gets when they're trying too hard and stops being funny and just starts being kind of uncomfortable.

I love that the back of the van is painted like his ass, though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Really wanted to enjoy Jon Benjamin has a van. Did not enjoy it at all. Only laughed once, and halfheartedly.

What I really want is a McGuirk spinoff. Sometimes I pretend that it's McGuirk's Burgers instead of Bob's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I could listen to him talk all day. I forgot to watch the show last night, but I saw promos constantly and hearing McGuirk's voice come out of a real dude is captivating
Just watch archer.

He's also in the movie "the ten" which might be the funniest movie ever made.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
oh i saw that bob's burgers show i think. it was pretty funny ;/
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 01:34 PM       
I started watching workaholics on comedy central. Its kind of funny but not brilliant or anything. Definitely watchable.

Some episode last night had two of the guys arrive home both wearing fedoras and they get mad at each other due to the "One Fedora per crew" rule.

The one guy is like "Yeah right. You give up yours. I look totally sweet in mine. I'm ska right now. I'm pretty much in Reel Big Fish."

Which to me hits a personal point. I would definitely wear a fedora except for everyone else that already wears one irritates the heck out of me. Once they go out of style I'm going to get one.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
I haven't been able to stand Comedy Central for a long time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
ive never liked any person who wears hats i dont think
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 08:01 AM       
I have a two week vacation and was thinking of watching something I haven't seen before. I hear good things about Justified. Maybe I should start with that. On the other hand, this would be a good time to watch Twin Peaks.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:26 AM       
I really want Justified to be like a modern Deadwood but its probably not, so I dont watch it.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
I have a two week vacation and was thinking of watching something I haven't seen before. I hear good things about Justified. Maybe I should start with that. On the other hand, this would be a good time to watch Twin Peaks.
Do you have netflix?
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Do you have netflix?
No. I already bought Twin Peaks boxset and i'll just pirate Justified. If it's any good, i'll buy the boxset of that too.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
better get watchin then. summer is about to start.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
Go slow on the Twin Peaks, just a few eps at a time.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
Currently streaming Married with Children. They replaced the theme song with generic sound-alike music to avoid paying for the song
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:12 PM       
Blasphemy.

Married With Children embodied that ugly late 80s-early 90s time so well, too.

I'm wrapping up the fourth season of Dexter, over halfway now. Finished the first book, too, which I hated. I hate the way it's written. I never imagined that the characters on an inspired-by cable show would have more depth than they did in the book they came from. God, I hated that book. Couldn't wait to finish it, to get it over with. Mad at myself for buying the first two at once...now I'll have to read that one, too.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
I have 3 of the later seasons of married with children on dvd and they do the same thing with the theme song....fuck that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:19 AM       
what the shit. you absolutely can't have married with children without that song, pay to license it you cheap fucks
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:45 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 12:52 AM       
THAT'S NO EXCUSE
Unfunny Python Reference
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 09:01 AM       
Luckily I snuck repeats as a kid so I know how it properly sounds.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 07:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Currently streaming Married with Children. They replaced the theme song with generic sound-alike music to avoid paying for the song

Unfunny Python Reference
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
I love sound-alikes when it's parody but with a show like Married With Children they should just pay the rights again, I think they can still use it on re-runs. There original contract probably didn't include home video as an option which is also why The State was butchered.