Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
Poon is way harder to get from a girl who has a kid.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 05:50 AM       
So was it Elijah Wood that got her going, or the guy in the furry suit?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 09:39 AM       
I watched the episode of hjb has a v where he goes into the vangate. It seemed kinda funny. Where they turned area 54 into a rundown irish bar.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:40 PM       
You should watch the first episode of jbhav, it's probably my favorite one. I like the show mainly just for how far they take the sketches. But Borders (first ep) was just so funny for me.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
I have to dvr it and something else recorded it instead. Series set to record though.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
Just watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. A friend of mine suggested it to me, and I was not dissapointed. Extremely well made parody of low budget 80's tv-series. The intro alone made me crack up. Highly recommended.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
I didn't like the Jon Benjamin show. Somehow to me it feels like any time he is not McGuirk is wasted time

Way into the fifth season of Dexter now, still hate it. I hope it wraps up soon because I'm pretty sick of all the characters.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
Don't torture yourself, just give up on it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
I don't know which show milhouse is referring to but if it's Dexter, yeah, I'm sorry you had to sit through those last three seasons. My advise to anyone else starting Dexter is to stop after season 2. Don't let hope and curiosity get the better of you, those the last three seasons will break your heart.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
New true blood starts tomorrow too.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I don't know which show milhouse is referring to but if it's Dexter, yeah, I'm sorry you had to sit through those last three seasons. My advise to anyone else starting Dexter is to stop after season 2. Don't let hope and curiosity get the better of you, those the last three seasons will break your heart.
Yeah, Dexter. All I got about it was hype hype hype hype and the show isn't anything special as far as I can see. Even the first season annoyed me with Dexter fetishing over the fucking clues getting left to him in every episode.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:19 AM       
but you get to see john lithgow's ass a bunch
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:48 AM       
serious here

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:58 AM       
at least you don't get to see his limp oven fry d*ck :achewood
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:38 AM       
I don't know...I like the show ok, not as much as Oz but I have the same "Oh, I'll just see it through" feeling.

The first season, the women annoyed the hell out of me. All of them.

The second season, Lila annoyed the hell out of me.

The third season was okay for a while, but then Jimmy Smits started to annoy the hell out of me.

The fourth season, I saw John Lithgow's ass a lot. But I think he was probably the best "badguy" of all of them.

The fifth season is almost like it's written by an entirely different staff. The plot develops so slowly and it's all dialogue, dialogue, dialogue. Shot of Dexter's face with words coming out of it. Shot of Lumen's face with words coming out of it. Back to Dexter. Back to Lumen. Repeat.

I don't give a shit about any of the badguys this season. I've heard them promise that season 6 will be way better.

I finished the second Dexter book and hated that, too, but I'd already bought it so I felt like I had to read it.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:28 PM       
Another thing about the first new episode of Futurama that made me laugh was
Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 11:39 PM       
The professors tits flapping in the wind almost made me throw up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 08:29 AM       
Finished Dexter. It got better at the very end. I've heard that the season coming up is sort of a reversion to "old" Dexter...I really hope so.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 08:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Finished Dexter. It got better at the very end. I've heard that the season coming up is sort of a reversion to "old" Dexter...I really hope so.
What I really hated about season 5 was the last episode where
Spoilers!

But the season was pretty dumb all around, so that didn't really suprise me that much.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 09:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The new season coming out has Mos Def in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
What I really hated about season 5 was the last episode where
Spoilers!

But the season was pretty dumb all around, so that didn't really suprise me that much.

Yeah, seriously. Since she hadn't known already that would have been the time to do it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:03 PM       
I think the whole "people not acting the way they really would in such a situation" is becoming fairly standard for that show
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
So I got around to watching the premier of Falling Skies. I like it so far, I need to watch the next episode still. Hoping it doesn't get to high budget though and turn into a soap opera where you see an alien every 3-4 weeks.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 08:43 PM       
I got the DVD for season 1 of Northern Exposure from netflix. Haven't watched it since it originally aired, so this should be interesting.
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
Kitsa you need to watch The Wire

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 04:57 PM       
Well, you need to watch Twin Peaks.