Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2004, 12:05 AM        Kerry interview from December 11, 2001
I was watching Oreilly and he showed an old interview with Kerry from the above date. It was really interesting. If someone could find the transcript and post it I think ti could open a good discussion. On how Kerry might of done the Iraq war. He stressed then about international cooperation and I think he would of made a better coalition or gone about war in a different way. He talked about supporting oppositions within and from outside of Iraq liek we did in the Gulf War(pointed out our betrayal of Kurds in first Gulf War). I don't believe Bush purposely mislead us on information. I believe our intelligence was terrible and John kerry would of believed the information also. Kerry pointed out he was upset with Clintons adminstration for not doing more on Iraq. But kerry pointed out to putting pressure on sanctions and didn't really seem like a war that has happened would of happened if he was in charge. I dunno I could from it that he would've went for just getting Saddam out power would fo been supported but not like a democracy change like its Germany. Kerry also mentioned Sept 11 and no direct link but said saddam did support terrorists and was a danger

Now was December 11 before any Bush on Iraq speeches? So I don't think it was as if Bush was misleading John kerry there. He was in the Intelligence Comittee? I don't know if he was.

I was just impressed with John kerry's postion on the situation and what he would of done compared to bush what bush has done and it kind of makes you wish he was in charge there. I dont believe in the bush conspiracy to take over world and that facism is ahead. And believe Kerry would of been tough on Iraq but maybe would have avoided the mess alot better.

may have to reconsider my vote
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Sep 24th, 2004, 12:14 AM       
that's odd. fox news showed something that made kerry's position on the war look consistent?!?