Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

placebo009 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:14 AM        Deja Vu
so broke out the old NES yesterday just for kicks. lo and behold, at the bottom of my games box, was the game Deja Vu - A Nightmare Come True.

What A Great Game.

i'm currently reworking my way through peoria street trying to find my memory all over again. i feel like such a loser because i beat the game when i was like...6 and now i can't do anything.

anyone who cares to reminice (sp?)...do it.

oh yah and it anyone has a remote idea of where i could find coins to use other than the ones in my coat pocket, i beg you, let me know.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 11:33 AM       
I thought there was some kind of cheat where you save the game and then play the slot machine, and if you don't win, you just restart it? I'm pretty sure there is some kind of way like that to get more coins... could be wrong. I don't even remember if the game has a battery or a password or neither?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 03:21 PM       
I think you spend your last coin in the slot machine, and then you will win the jackpot and get more coins. It's been a long time though....

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2003, 08:30 PM       
I thought this thread was about a strip club.

OrganSplitter is probably a spambot
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 11:36 AM       
you have to play the slot machine and get about 20 coins its the only way to get coins
placebo009 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 11:45 AM       
thank you all. please excuse me while i kick this game's ass. it'll be a tribute to all the little people out here that helped me out....actaully you're all probably 20 times larger than me. but you know what i mean. thanks again.

hwnd is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 09:50 PM       
deja vu, shadowgate, the uninvited

a trilogy of masterpieces.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2003, 11:34 PM       
I never got into Deja Vu and Uninvited I tried twice before I stopped playing it. They never held a candle to Shadowgate.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 02:43 AM       
Yeah, I bet you think you're really clever now.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 02:50 AM       
Shadowgate bored me. I couldn't really figure anything out by myself without dying a bunch of times, so I zipped through it using a walkthrough. It just wasn't my type of thing. I'm all for adventure games (King's Quest and Leisure Suit Larry 4 life, yo), but not in a first-person view.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 03:05 AM       
It's funny that you brought up Leisure Suit Larry, because I've been looking for it forever and I can't find it in stores, the ROM/Emulator combo doesn't work (my comp keeps saying I'm missing a crucial file) and I don't have a credit card in which to order it offline. GOD DAMMIT.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 03:13 AM       
That's because they killed Larry.

old_school_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:35 AM        re: deja vu
holy smoke ! I registered in this message board to ask about this game !!!!! anyhow, I didnt know it was on NES, I played this game some long time ago on my friend's apple, I was maybe 6 or 7 years old wish is older then the NES, in the cpu version i remember you were some kind of junkie because you had seringe and you could inject yourself but would died instantly... I also remember the mean street with thugs, also I remember we didnt have memory and we had to find stuff... I also remember the guy dead on his desk with blood all over it... it was the first grafic violence I have ever seen on video games...anybody played on cpu?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Yeah, I bet you think you're really clever now.
I don't remember why I said this.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog