Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 01:51 PM        NEW COMIC: "THE RISE AND FALL OF THE SILVER SURFER!"
To kick off our week of "Fantastic Four" stuff, we have Proto's latest comic detailing the rise... er... fall of the Silver Surfer!

PROTOCOMICS PART 5: "NINTENDO GAMES THAT NEARLY DROVE ME TO HOMICIDE!" -by Protoclown
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/protocomics5

Enjoy!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 02:27 PM       
lol silver surfer nearly drove me to homicide.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 02:58 PM       
Hee hee. I laways thought the Silver Surfer was prooof positive the Jack and Stan were geniuses, because that is just THE stupidest idea ever, and yet it didn't just work, it was AWESOME! had a black light poster of The Silver Surfer in my bedroom when I was growing up.

Anybody know how the movie is supposed to handle the whole Glactus thing? Cuase I ain't seen no Purple Jammy wearin' giant in the trailers, and no big baby watchers either.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 05:52 PM       
Well, the initial rumor about Galactus in the movie was that he was a big gay space cloud, but now I'm hearing that he is a cloud and that he's not, all from people who have seen the movie, so it's obvious some people are full of shit or lying.

If you watch this trailer on Youtube though, 21 seconds into it you see a shadow moving across a planet that looks a LOT like Galactus's big silly helmet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K2Ydf0V7RY

So who the hell knows, really. I just hope he's not a big gay space cloud. At least a big purple guy will give me something to laugh at.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 07:24 PM       
Well, it wouldn't exactly be sacrilege to change the color of the armor for the movie. Some things just don't translate well to live action.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:49 PM       
I heard that it's Gah Lak Tus from Ultimate Marvel, but that wouldn't make any sense.

I think Galactus is gonna make this movie for me.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:53 PM       
The most recent trailer I saw on TV showed an enormous dust cloud descending on the earth. It seems pretty likely that they're just gonna go with that. Maybe they'll have a face form in the cloud for a brief moment, or something.

It never seemed to me like there was much of a chance of Galactus actually showing up in the movie. I mean, it's a comic book movie, but they still changed and omitted a fair amount of stuff to make it accessible to the average moviegoer. How the hell would they get Mr. Lowest Common Denominator to accept the appearance of a gigantic dude with a purple helmet and matching kilt?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:56 PM       
I think I saw giant razor spike teeth sticking out of the cloud at the last second, though.

I think he'll look different.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:59 PM       
They don't have to make him have the old pink helmet and kilt

They can just update the costume so to speak and make him look like a gigantic, god like, and out of this world badass.

That would make too much sense though, so they are probably going to just make him into some space gas, which of course is just as scarey. Right..?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 01:59 AM       
am i the only person on this here message board who didn't read comics when they were a kid?

although I remember my parents bought me a jesus christ or Moses comic book or something once
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 03:09 AM       
I remember having a Star Wars "Splinter in the Mind's Eye" comic of some sort and reading the hell out of it, but I never had any comic books.

Most of what I know was gotten from watching Batman or X-Men or Spiderman or Superman.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 01:15 AM       
I'm hearing more reports that he's just a big gay space cloud now...
The Wolf
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 12:11 PM       
I know jessica alba personally (I do her on a regular basis) and she has just informed me that he is indeed a big gay space cloud.