Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2008, 08:22 PM        Terminator (4:) Salvation
Teaser Trailer

Added: HD Teaser Trailer

This looks much more interesting than T3. For a start I think Christian Bale is a good actor and seems about perfect for the role of John Connor. Secondly it looks like they're going to mix things up a bit ("this isn't the war my mother warned me about...", "I'm not sure if we can win..." etc.) which could go either way; really cool, or really shit.

At one point you see the iconic shot of the skull being crushed by a robot but instead of the human-like skeleton of a model 101 terminator it's a wheel, reminiscent of the T1s in T3:RotM. I just hope this isn't indicative of a departure from the Model 101 type terminators as they were one of the best things about the series.
Either way I'm interested to find out more and can't wait to see how Arnie' fulfils his contractual obligation to appear in the film - here's hoping it's just a small part as a nod to fans of the series instead of a real role.

ADDED: Looks like the end of the trailer is cut off in the GT video. It shows one of the new terminators in the full version: