Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2007, 11:02 AM       
Willie it sounds like you should follow lenors advice and alter your diet a little bit. Try not drinking alcohol and eatting fresh fruit and veggies.
Maybe drink more water.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 06:05 AM       
i already drink quite a lot of water
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM       
That's good. Gout is a sign that there's something going on with your diet, though. What is your diet like right now? You should try to cut anything with a high purine content out :O
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 03:07 PM       
well i don't eat liver or seafood i guess i should stop having hotdogs and hamburgers or something, and yeah cut down on the old alcohol drinkage

it's supposed to be kind of genetic too
BANNED

Old Feb 10th, 2007, 03:48 PM       
yea.. the only thing with the term genetic is that it can mean a lot of different things :O you can be predisposed just because of your body type, and also the culture your family raises you in can have an effect (ie eatting habits, exercise and such). You could also just have some gene that makes you more likely to get it for some reason, but that usually has to do with how the body handles certain chemicals which can sometimes circle back to diet. This is so because if you're genetically predisposed because your body holds on to/does something with certain chemicals, and the foods you eat contain those chemicals, then you're more likely to get it.
Maybe you should ask your doctor what type of diet you should be on. He'd probably just laugh at you and tell you to take your medication, though.
OH GOD
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 03:56 PM       
speaking of medication after reading up on this colchicine stuff i am a bit more motivated to avoid outbreaks by changing diet, since it sounds like it is seriously fucking nasty if you overdose
BANNED

Old Feb 10th, 2007, 04:06 PM       
Medicine is horrible man they all have horrible side-effects. Basically, with medicine what you should always be thinking is, "Do the benefits outweigh the cons?" Just like with surgeries, the benefits of receiving the surgery should always be superior to the cons you can receive from it. Otherwise you end up in a shitty position.
A lot of medicine actually works like that, where they consider how much damage the medicine is likely to do compared with the damage the disease it's going to cure will do. It's like some type of risk-trade package deal.
Medicine is generally pretty safe though.
Which reminds me of so many people who just have surgeries/take medicine frivelously, like someone I know who's skin has turned GREY. This one person had three organs removed plus had that gastric bypass -- which she had to have done in mexico because people in america wouldn't do it because she had too many organs removed/was on too many pills and they knew it would fuck her body over. All of that happened because she took too many pills, and then she self-perpetuated herself into worse and worse situations.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2007, 04:12 PM       
My dad had gout cause he ate turkey and dressing every sunday. It's just rich meat dinners like that. Back in the old days people ate red meat for every meal and everyone had gout.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist