Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Zhukov Zhukov is offline
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tasmania
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 09:57 AM       
OK, communism.

Communism is not a political state, or a moral code, or a nation. It is a lack thereof. Communism is a stateless society. You are not forced to help everyone else, you are not forced to work for the good of society.

It's a higher form of society where everyone can do whatever the hell they want. People work because work is liberating. You help people out because you want to. It's not something we have seen, or will see in our lifetimes. It's 'Utopian', and it's not achievable with the world's current socio-economic layout. It's not a government, it's a way people live with each other and how they treat them. It's a world where class does not exist.

It's not the USSR, it's not Cuba, it's certainly not North Korea. It's the whole world or it's nothing. It's something to build towards, and maybe achieve in the future. It's not something that can happen in a year, two years, or a decade.

It's still something that I think will eventually happen, and if it doesn't then the world is screwed.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Why talk? You don't even take hardline stances on issues. You say things, then have no arguments to support things. You're only "GUESSING." Its all, "Maybies." That isn't a hardline stance.
According to your own ideas you are feminine and weak
Well, I don't know.

I would take hardline stances but I have found that... That isn't really my goal, to force people to do things that they do not want to do. It isn't my concern. I have an opinion of them, though, and an opinion on a lot of things.

But individuals do not matter that much.

There will always be people who embrace some incorrect things... And that's normal, natural, etc. there will always be weakness. It is inherent to some people. It is inherent perhaps to most people. We all have weak aspects.

I just kind of want to see modern pop culture and civilization destroyed through whatever means necessary.

I would like to see more people buck the system, kick it into the ground; I would like to see the notion of the Collective fail.

My goal is to make you think and consider.

If you make any move towards being yourself on a better level, and being more independent of mainstream thought, I have succeeded.

If you do this without me you are like me, and you are your own success, and I love you.

I think we need to join forces and stand against what has become of our society.

Look, take some steps to explore your inner self on a huge level, and 'fuck' everything that is adhering to a normal standard.

We're a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
"It's bad to mix feminine and masculine"? What, are those two qualities drinks now?

Honestly, that's stupid. I can think of plenty of people who have both feminine and masculine qualities and are fine people.
I do not know that many who do it on significant levels.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:02 AM       
I also dislike communism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Papa Goat View Post
Why isn't my Friday the 13th remake thread 2 pages long yet? It's way more interesting than this Hatebreed ethics seminar, and is only like 16 posts long and none of them are even very long.

ANSWER ME THAT WITH YOUR PRECIOUS PHILOSOPHY, KAHLICLES.
Hatebreed ethics seminar made me LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Wish I got in on this earlier.
I know the feeling...

I have had these feelings aboutyour mom LOL.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
I do not know that many who do it on significant levels.
Maybe because no one actually like to be around you.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 05:38 PM       
That's funny, because to me, you are pop culture. Every stupid asshole thinks like you do -- and they think it makes them special.

All you just did is admit that everything you write about is bullshit. You say people embrace "incorrect" things, but by what method do you deem them incorrect? Your philosophy isn't even stern enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #56  
kahljorn kahljorn is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: NO
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 05:45 PM       
__________________
NEVER
Reply With Quote
  #57  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
It's not the USSR, it's not Cuba, it's certainly not North Korea.
True dat. True dat.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
ZeldaQueen ZeldaQueen is offline
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On the border of my Outer Circle of Thought
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:25 PM       
Quote:
I do not know that many who do it on significant levels.
Okay, first of all, what kind of qualities do you consider to be feminine and masculine? Is femininity being emotional? Is masculinity being the "stiff upper lip" type? What is your definition of those terms?

Second of all, what are "significant levels"? How many are "that many"? You admit that you do know at least several people who are like that? Don't make so many sweeping generalizations about people. People are all different. You try to make universal rules like that and it comes off as a bit arrogant and rude.
__________________
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Maybe because no one actually like to be around you.
I have more friends than you do.

I bet I could find 100 people to say "Kulturkampf is a man I want at my party; he is a man of honor and great esteem."

I have heard reviews calling me 'King' and 'Demigod' before.

And I play in a thrash metal band. And I sleep with different girls whenever I want to. My current squeeze is taking it slow because she knows the danger of being with a man of such incredible history.

I am one of the only men who cured himself of yellow fever through constant vaginal consumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
That's funny, because to me, you are pop culture. Every stupid asshole thinks like you do -- and they think it makes them special.

All you just did is admit that everything you write about is bullshit. You say people embrace "incorrect" things, but by what method do you deem them incorrect? Your philosophy isn't even stern enough to know the difference between right and wrong.
Well, it is good that you think I am an asshole.

Over the next few months you may learn a thing or two about my ideology.

I just have backed away from stupid discussions -- there is no point in getting hung up on a lot of this.

The big idea si destroying current civilization. The details come later, and you choose them y ourself, because there is no need to force an ideology on anyone, is there?

But I willt ell you about my ideology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Okay, first of all, what kind of qualities do you consider to be feminine and masculine? Is femininity being emotional? Is masculinity being the "stiff upper lip" type? What is your definition of those terms?

Second of all, what are "significant levels"? How many are "that many"? You admit that you do know at least several people who are like that? Don't make so many sweeping generalizations about people. People are all different. You try to make universal rules like that and it comes off as a bit arrogant and rude.
First, yeah, that is generally a good description.

My definition of these terms? Well, girls are more likely to take things personally and the wrong way; girls are more likely to be overly upset about certain things. Guys are more likely to get punchy over similar things or to ignore them. Guys make better friends when they are close and honest, very intimate, and knowledgable of you; they have the power to overlook a lot.

Girls make better friends when you let them do the talking and yuo do the accepting. It is very hard to get along with a lot of women unless you establish a clear barrier over a period of months and then speak to them on some of the issues near and dear to you.

I can tell a guy friend of a few weeks offensive things he disagrees with and he just chuckles and notes that he disagrees. Tell this to a woman who isn't ready and it becomes a dilemma.

Is that enough?

Next, yes, I have met some effeminate men who combine both. And some butch women. I am currently friends with a few guys like this, and one girl who is like this; and it is fine. It's who they are. They are unique indivdiuals.

The issue is when the average teenage boy thinks he needs to wear girl clothes and cry to be special.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Communism can never exist because man is fundamentally self-centered to his core, and more than that, he wants comfort.

Man also desires separation frm others and to only be punished for his own actions and not those of a neighbor.

If there is an error somewhere else and he has to suffer with the rest of the masses for a silly economic mistake made in Beijing, he isn't going to be happy to part with his comforts because of bureaucratic mishaps. Especially when the guys in Beijing are living life nicely and being recognized throughout the nation, receiving such props that he hath not.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
I have more friends than you do.

I bet I could find 100 people to say "Kulturkampf is a man I want at my party; he is a man of honor and great esteem."

I have heard reviews calling me 'King' and 'Demigod' before.

And I play in a thrash metal band. And I sleep with different girls whenever I want to. My current squeeze is taking it slow because she knows the danger of being with a man of such incredible history.

I am one of the only men who cured himself of yellow fever through constant vaginal consumption.
Yeah, I knew you were full of shit, now it's just disgustingly sad how pathetic you are.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:36 PM        Why Is Christianity The Main Target?
This is a valid question.

In the 21st century there are still nations which routinely execute homosexuals and essentially bar atheists/agnostics from speaking out against religion. They are predominantly located in the Middle East.

Women are treated as cattle.

Even European politicians have been attacked by these people -- movements by Islamic countries have even put embargoes on certain European countries and products, and there is a stark movement to curtail freedom to criticize Islam in European nations that is somehow being acknowledged by the cowards they call European politicians.

Yes, Christians have done unchristian things but if you look at the nations with a Christian heritage today you will find that they are the freest nations on Earth.

If you look at predominantly atheist nations, such as China, Japan, North Korea, etc. you will find that there the homosexuals are criticized as well and even pornography is banned in China. They enforce much more strict, Victorian morals than the Christian states.

With a few exceptions, Christians in general have proven that they have no desire to enforce their morals on people collectively. Even though atheists enjoy pretending that school board debates in Kansas are hailing a new dawn of Christian crusades, this superstition is generally ridiculous.

Why isn't Islam the target of more criticism -- especially since there is a dramatic increase of Muslims in Western nations?

Islam epitomizes everything that you accuse Christianity of doing... But it is overlooked.

I just have to say... I want to be left alone and not accused of trying to curb your freedoms.

And I also want to see some other rational critics of Islam.

If anybody needs a dose of atheist tongue-lashing, it isn't the Christians.

Christians today spend most of their time on a horrible campaign to clarify their stances on things and separate themselves from the small, vocal minority that are largely disenfranchised, rural people only given microphones to discredit the majority of us.

If you want to lash out at actual violence, actual hatred, actual Old Testament-style values, Christianity should just be a small sideshow.

Let's see what you have to say about the Main Act.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, I knew you were full of shit, now it's just disgustingly sad how pathetic you are.
I should clandestinely record my fuckings over the next month or so and send you a video, and during each session at some point yell "Tadao... Tadao!" to validate it.

But that would be dishonest.

I would like to do this just to prove you wrong, but at the same point, I see no reason to degrade perfectly good people to prove an internet prick he's full of shit.

I have more bitches than a goddamn dog pound.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
I have more friends than you do.

I bet I could find 100 people to say "Kulturkampf is a man I want at my party; he is a man of honor and great esteem."

I have heard reviews calling me 'King' and 'Demigod' before.

And I play in a thrash metal band. And I sleep with different girls whenever I want to. My current squeeze is taking it slow because she knows the danger of being with a man of such incredible history.

I am one of the only men who cured himself of yellow fever through constant vaginal consumption.
Citation needed.


Anyway, you said the whole point of your posts is to convert people to your philosophy. Don't you think you're doing yourself a disservice by not putting any effort into this? Don't you think you could convert more people if you could back up the things you believe in?
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #65  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Wow, you're a psychotic with an imaginary lifestyle and delusions of grander. That's really original.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
I would like to do this just to prove you wrong, but at the same point, I see no reason to degrade perfectly good people to prove an internet prick he's full of shit.

I have more bitches than a goddamn dog pound.
So all those bitches are perfectly good people, or are there some bitches whom you don't respect enough that you can use to spite Tadao?
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #67  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 11:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Citation needed.


Anyway, you said the whole point of your posts is to convert people to your philosophy. Don't you think you're doing yourself a disservice by not putting any effort into this? Don't you think you could convert more people if you could back up the things you believe in?
It is not really my philosophy and any credit I receive can only come from the physical, real efforts I put into it when I start publishing these.

I do not even care if youd o somethign entirely out of sync with me, independently, but I would like to see you do something.

I have no need to prop up a cult of personality on the fucking internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wow, you're a psychotic with an imaginary lifestyle and delusions of grander. That's really original.
I am not psychotic and I am not imaginary; I also think I am going to fail, but it is easy to do these things and have fun doing them, which is what is good.

The journey is the reward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
So all those bitches are perfectly good people, or are there some bitches whom you don't respect enough that you can use to spite Tadao?
lol,

well, most of my current women I all respect and have esteem for. You only have to milk a few cows right a few times to keep drinking their milk; and as they come and go I replace them. The numbers are only impressive if we choose to admire the greater history.

They are people, like me, and they do what I do; we drink together, laugh together, play together, etc. It's not so superficial. It's humans in a foreign land reaching out for connections and warmth in the best days of their youth.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
It is not really my philosophy and any credit I receive can only come from the physical, real efforts I put into it when I start publishing these.

I do not even care if youd o somethign entirely out of sync with me, independently, but I would like to see you do something.
Ugh. Ok, let's try this again: you said that you want to encourage people to think and consider things, and you do this by typing up long posts about the stuff you believe.

Do you want people to debate the things you believe with you, because it seems like you don't since you don't provide any support for the claims you make?

Quote:
well, most of my current women I all respect and have esteem for. You only have to milk a few cows right a few times to keep drinking their milk; and as they come and go I replace them. The numbers are only impressive if we choose to admire the greater history.

They are people, like me, and they do what I do; we drink together, laugh together, play together, etc. It's not so superficial. It's humans in a foreign land reaching out for connections and warmth in the best days of their youth.
Ok ok, so of all the bitches and cows you associate with on a non-superficial level, which ones would you use to spite Tadao? Would you say, "the ugly ones", because that would be really masculine!
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #69  
pac-man pac-man is offline
Oozes machismo
pac-man's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The High Ground
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:32 AM       
Christians are the most annoying.
__________________
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:33 AM       
Jews have deli's, and deli's make Black and Whites. They taste great, and they're a great symbol of racial unity.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #71  
Jeanette X Jeanette X is offline
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: in my burrow
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:33 AM       
Christianity is the main target because we live in a predominantly Christian society. If atheism or Islam were dominant, then they would get more venom.
Quote:
With a few exceptions, Christians in general have proven that they have no desire to enforce their morals on people collectively.
Then why is gay marriage is now illegal in California? Why did the Mormon church spend millions of dollars trying to get Prop 8 passed?
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Dr. Boogie Dr. Boogie is offline
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Help, I'm lost!
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
Then why is gay marriage is now illegal in California?
When we went to vote, we had to choose between legalizing medical marijuana, or gay marriage. We couldn't have both.
__________________
Dr. Boogie: Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!


Reply With Quote
  #73  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Ugh. Ok, let's try this again: you said that you want to encourage people to think and consider things, and you do this by typing up long posts about the stuff you believe.

Do you want people to debate the things you believe with you, because it seems like you don't since you don't provide any support for the claims you make?
Yeah, but people do not attack the essence of what I am posting and instead split hairs.

It doesn't matter that much to me unless we are actively criticizing the power structure as it stands.

If something is natural to someone I want to put them in an environment for them to achieve it to the utmost, without an overbearing government telling them they can't.

I support libertarianism for today's age.


Quote:
Ok ok, so of all the bitches and cows you associate with on a non-superficial level, which ones would you use to spite Tadao? Would you say, "the ugly ones", because that would be really masculine!
Haha, I have not slept with a girl that would be deemed ugly since my last Birthday when there was nothing left at seven AM.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Kulturkampf Kulturkampf is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:41 AM       
we shold legalize marijuana and gay marriage, and I dislike Mormonism. It is utterly ridiculous.

Christianity's last bastion is 'gay marriage,' and that has already ended in several states, including one point in california. Surely you see the absurdity of criticizing Christianity when the majority of Christians seem to not care that much about gay marriage and they rely on a ridiculous, cult-like sect to raise money.

I criticize the power structure which only includes such watered down, superficial Christians that it is merely playing to the lowest common denominator.

Obama the "Christian" invites gay Bishops to his inauguration parties... The Bible is pretty clear on its stance concerning homosexuality. If I were a Christian, I would call Obama out on this.

He's a hypocrite and an idiot playing the organ for the dumb masses happy to be spoonfed; and he played it well, appealing to intellectuals through his blackness and general liberalism; appealing to the ignorant by talking about jobs and straddling the fence just enough to convince them "he's a good guy, a Christian!"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
pac-man pac-man is offline
Oozes machismo
pac-man's Avatar
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The High Ground
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:43 AM       
Why shouldn't Christianity be the "main target" of atheist derision? And what makes LDS more ridiculous than anything else?
__________________
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.