Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2004, 10:38 PM        Giant Robots and Zombies in my sleep
I had two amazingly cool dreams last night.

The first one I got to pilot the Evangelion. I was fighting Sacrheal(SP) in what looked like Aspen and I destroyed a huge building. It was the coolest fight because I got all beat up then went Berzerk just like in the show.

Then some huge truck drove on the street and woke me up for a bit. When i feel back asleep i started to have another dream.

This time I was in a zombie movie. It was me and someone else. We started in this Warehouse and there were dead bodies everywere and I had a shotgun in my hands. We both quickly reloaded and headed out of the building. We got on a street and hordes of Zombies were coming from both sides. I ran across the street and went into a building. Before I entered i turned around to the other person get eatten alive by the zombies. It was really really graphic. Then I climbed to the top of the building. All the zombies were grabbing for me but I just kept jumping building to building. Finally tho I reached a building i couldnt jump to and instead fell into a big group of zombies and woke up.

Waking up sucks.

rainbowbrite is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2004, 11:00 PM       
Please don't make a song about this.
Old Mar 18th, 2004, 11:11 PM       
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 09:16 AM       
I has a dream last night that involved zombies, it was part of a real life video game type thing. I had to fight off a bunch of zombies while running across a large arena. It had a concrete floor with trees and benches and stuff. To win I had to look for these white circles on the floor and press all of them.

So I pretty much gave up in the beginning and hoped they bit me quick and went away, but instead I went a different route, and started singing "It's not unusual".

To my suprise they all stopped charging towards me and began to dance. I went around hitting most of the circles while they sang and danced along with me, but soon it wore off or something and they killed me.

So then the rest of the movie was me biting girls and using the excuse "i'm a zombie".
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 01:06 PM       
Matt just won, thats the coolest freaking Dream ever
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty
So then the rest of the movie was me biting girls and using the excuse "i'm a zombie".

Liar nobody's dream ends in such cool ways

fucking dreams, i can't have em now
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 01:57 PM       
ARE YOU TAKING HYPNOSIL?
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 03:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty
I has a dream last night that involved zombies, it was part of a real life video game type thing. I had to fight off a bunch of zombies while running across a large arena. It had a concrete floor with trees and benches and stuff. To win I had to look for these white circles on the floor and press all of them.

So I pretty much gave up in the beginning and hoped they bit me quick and went away, but instead I went a different route, and started singing "It's not unusual".

To my suprise they all stopped charging towards me and began to dance. I went around hitting most of the circles while they sang and danced along with me, but soon it wore off or something and they killed me.

BEST DREAM EVAR!!!
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2004, 08:49 PM       
You guys need to back off of the jizzing before you go to sleep. Your dreams are way too frantic.