Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

sports is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 08:12 PM        The Thing 87 sequel?
:/ read on imdb.com board that it was...but couldn't find any proof. Anyhow, fangoria confirmed that the sci-fi chanell WON'T BE MAKING a remake of the thing...IT'S A SEQUEL!

http://comingsoon.net/news.php?id=6758

Quote:
Fangoria has learned that the the four-hour The Thing mini-series coming to the Sci Fi Channel is not a remake after all. The project will actually be sequel to John Carpenter's 1982 film!

Frank Darabont is executive producing and David Johnson is working on the script. Johnson is expected to complete his adaptation by Christmas and shooting could get under way next year for an airdate on the cable channel of either December 2005 or early spring 2006.

The Thing deals with an alien parasite, which can take over the mind and body of a human being.
Wow...i thought the game did a good job being a sequel.
adeptninja is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 09:33 PM       
Well they did a good job with dune maybe they will make this pretty good.

huond is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:22 PM       
I AM GOING TO CUT MY HEAD OFF WITH MY DVD OF THE THING NOW THANKS FOR MAKING ME NEVER WANT TO WATHC IT, CUNTS
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 02:17 AM       
Wtf is wrong with you sports? You take every upcoming movie that everyone knows is going to suck and make some thread about how you cant wait for the movie to come out.
Burn in hell sports.
adeptninja is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 02:17 PM       
Sports you are a shitty ghost. Your not friendly or yummy (like casper and boo berry ghosts) No your an asshole ghost like patrick swaysey following his dead wife around in the movie "ghost"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 03:07 PM       
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/executioneer/241679
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 05:29 PM       
LOL WTF?!

That didn't make much sense, but it was pretty fucking funny!

Congrats.

@ "Willie Lopez"

huond is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 05:48 PM       
LOL WTF? LOL WTF?

sports is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 06:06 PM       
Quote:
Wtf is wrong with you sports? You take every upcoming movie that everyone knows is going to suck and make some thread about how you cant wait for the movie to come out.
Burn in hell sports.
shut the hell up you unfunny twit.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2004, 09:26 PM       
Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny. Unfunny.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist