Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:13 AM        miami!
in about a month a bunch of us are going to miami. i've been doing some research (searching youtube for 'miami+ass+babes', listening to will smith songs) and the results are promising. we have about $2000~2500 usd each to spend on alcohol, women, drugs, amphibious humvees with spinners, and alcohol. problem is, we only have one week to do it all in. that's a lot of hedonism. i speak for the group when i say there are mounting concerns regarding the possibility we just won't have enough time for it all - we need to project manage.

so, i-mockery patrons being the party animals that they are:

1. do you really get women in US flag bikinis, on rollerskates, with 80's walkmans and bad implants? what is their position on british accents?
2. what areas, if any, have the best ratio of hot bitchezz (sic) to transvestites and elderly women on segways?
3. can i buy alligator-skin accessories from everglades, and will I have any problems bringing it back to the UK? i really want a wallet - or a passport holder, for the ultimate symptom of mankind's hubris. thoughts? jeanette x?
4. bikini contests - do they exist, where can we find them and are they actually awesome or just full of sweaty fritzls

oh and if you're around the area in june you're more than welcome to join in for cristal and wearing sunglasses inside clubs.