Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 12:08 AM        Bush wants control of the military in the event of the flu.
http://reuters.myway.com/article/200...IRDFLU-DC.html

Bush wants right to use military if bird flu hits

Oct 4, 2:50 PM (ET)

By Charles Aldinger

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush asked Congress on Tuesday to consider giving him powers to use the military to enforce quarantines in case of an avian influenza epidemic.

He said the military, and perhaps the National Guard, might be needed to take such a role if the feared H5N1 bird flu virus changes enough to cause widespread human infection.

"If we had an outbreak somewhere in the United States, do we not then quarantine that part of the country? And how do you, then, enforce a quarantine?" Bush asked at a news conference.

"It's one thing to shut down airplanes. It's another thing to prevent people from coming in to get exposed to the avian flu. And who best to be able to effect a quarantine?" Bush added.

"One option is the use of a military that's able to plan and move. So that's why I put it on the table. I think it's an important debate for Congress to have."

Bird flu has killed more than 60 people in four Asian nations since late 2003 and has been found in birds in Russia and Europe.

Experts fear that the H5N1 bird flu virus, which appears to be highly fatal when it infects people, will develop the ability to pass easily from person to person and would cause a pandemic that would kill millions.

"And I think the president ought to have all ... assets on the table to be able to deal with something this significant," Bush said.

He noted that some governors may object to the federal government commandeering the National Guard, which is under state command in most circumstances.

POLICE DUTIES BANNED

"But Congress needs to take a look at circumstances that may need to vest the capacity of the president to move beyond that debate. And one such catastrophe or one such challenge could be an avian flu outbreak," Bush said.

The active duty military is currently forbidden from undertaking law enforcement duties by the federal Posse Comitatus Act.

That law, passed in 1878 after the U.S. Civil War, does not prohibit National Guard troops under state control from doing police work. But, unless the law is changed, it would keep them from doing so if they were activated by Washington under federal control.

While the law allows the president to order the military to take control and do police work in an extreme emergency, the White House has been traditionally reluctant to usurp state powers.

Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman told reporters he was not aware of any current planning by the military to help respond to a flu pandemic.

But he noted that after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita devastated the Gulf region, Bush had asked Congress to consider giving the military control over initial response in dealing with major natural or other domestic disasters.

"Obviously the (Defense) Department has a tremendous amount of capability in a lot of areas. And we are a large force," Whitman said, noting also that the military had deployed field hospitals to Louisiana after the hurricanes.

Health experts are working to develop vaccines that would protect against the H5N1 strain of flu, because current influenza vaccines will not.

And countries are also developing stockpiles of drugs that can reduce the risk of serious disease or even sometimes prevent infection -- but supplies and manufacturing capacity are both limited.

Bush said he was involved in planning for an influenza pandemic, which experts say will definitely come, although they cannot predict when, or whether it will be H5N1 or some other virus.

(Additional reporting by Maggie Fox)

:/
AngPur is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 01:44 AM       
Well it sounds ridiculous unless you think back to the Spanish Flu panic of 1919. The flu 'runs out of steam' whenever a deadly strain infects a population. Only a certain percentage of people are mortally affected by it (and usually it kills the young and strong as much as the old and enfeebled). After enough people who can be that badly affected die, they statistically cannot spread it to one another anymore. The outbreak burns itself out, with exponential numbers of infected, but a sudden cease in the mortalities from the disease. Very much unlike, say, Bubonic Plague, which has a very high mortality rate.

In Social Darwinist terms, flu outbreaks are nature’s way of still having natural selection work on mankind in a non-racial, non-class bound way.

Of course, to the rest of us who have hearts and understand that people are people, and they deserve any chance you can give them at life, the situation of a fast-spreading, fast-killing disease like some forms of influenza are a real Katrina/Terror attack level threat. Every measure should be taken to secure the public under such an event. Now, even though he may not be the ideal candidate, Bush's position makes him the right person to use martial law to enforce such a quarantine. God forbid.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 09:14 AM       
I think Bush is just in general panic mode. He just got hit with a natural disaster, a crisis that he couldn't "rise to the occassion" on. What he's proposing, btw, isn't a horrible idea, although it seems rather random.

I think next he'll be preparing the country for asteroids.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 09:25 AM       
I'm torn, here beause;

A.) I ansolutely agree, the only response to an outbreak of a pandemic flu virus is to bring in the militray and utterly close donw the site,

BUT

I cannopt for second believe that this gang of monkeys presented with this realy trciked out ride in their garage won;t wanna take it out for at least a spin. This power is SO abusable in SO many way that it out to come with a half dozen independant watch dogs groups strapped to the hood of ever damn hummer, and a bucketload of laws about the free distribution of information.

But that is never gonna happen. So get you pencils ready to chek off another major goody on the Bush Crists List.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 04:10 PM       
this is fucking frightening. Of all things to hit the bird flu virus? It's not even capable of spreading that fast, yet, but we should fear it in case it does? That's frightening. How many doctors does the president know or have working inthe government somewhere that could "create" something like that?
I heard once that some famous virologist/biologist type fellow went before the un and said that the AIDs virus was really a composite of three different animals diseases. From like a cow, a chicken and something else. He could actually show all the similarities and such. WHAT IF IT WERE TRUE? and he was going to attack the, "Democratic states" or the Godless ones.
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 07:08 PM       
I don't know why everyone is getting so panicky over this. It's not like the commander-in-chief couldn't order the military around as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I heard once...
Conspiracy theory/urban legend ensues. The HIV virus does come from animals, babboon kidneys to be specific. Those organs were used in part of a vaccine for another disease. Didn't help, obviously.

Quote:
WHAT IF IT WERE TRUE?
You have a bomb in your brain set to go off in 2010. Yes, I know that's ridculous sounding, and an insult to your intelligence, but just what if... IT WAS TRUE? WHAT THEN? HUH?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 08:57 PM       
traditionally the end of the world is at 2012

shows what you know fattie.

the story has it that it was at some kind of major health conference that the un was a part of? if you want i can find the names and such and you can tell me if it's a conspiracy theory. mr. debunks unknown theories.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2005, 10:35 PM       
So.....go ahead. Tell us who this world famous doctor is and show us where we can view his work.

Quote:
How many doctors does the president know or have working inthe government somewhere that could "create" something like that?
What, he's working for S.P.E.C.T.R.E. now?

How many doctors or biochemists could create something like this?

I'd say a pretty large number of them could, depending if they work together and if they have the resources. But no one man or woman can do all the work it would take.

And here is why I just can't get into conspiracy theories: You assume that all these people motivated by greed, ambition and power who are all devious, coniving and paranoid are going to work together flawlessly (and yes, a project like this would have to be flawless).
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2005, 08:25 PM       
so if we go to martial law in some areas, will they be enforcing a mandatory vaccine?

i don't trust the government and the nobid contract pharmecutical companies experimenting on me and mine.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2005, 08:38 PM       
so in the case of an epidemic outbreak of a dangerous virus, you'd be the one resisting vaccination because of your politics?
BANNED

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 02:48 PM       
El Blanco:
The Strecker Memorandum

There you go, buddy. His name is, "Dr. Strecker".
Look it up, tell me what you find. The idea that the government created AIDs as a form of an environmental disaster preemptive doesn't make it sound so alarming. The human population is probably one of the biggest enviromental problems, like it says our population doubles all the time. Soon there will be no more food and water supplies for people, and the pollution will be out of control.

but who knows, it could be some crazy conspiracy theory.
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM       
Kahljorn, for the love of all that is holy and leftist, tell me you are either:

A) A conservative strawman who happens to have a really good grasp on his trade, or...

B) 16 or younger, donning spiked hair and take PM5k and SOAD to be streams of truth in an otherwise crypto-fascist world.

Quote:
There you go, buddy. His name is, "Dr. Strecker".
Look it up, tell me what you find. The idea that the government created AIDs as a form of an environmental disaster preemptive doesn't make it sound so alarming. The human population is probably one of the biggest enviromental problems, like it says our population doubles all the time. Soon there will be no more food and water supplies for people, and the pollution will be out of control.
Yes, Dr. Strecker exists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDS_conspiracy_theories

But he's up there with African leaders who think AIDS isn't real or neonazis who think it's a divine method to kill off all the jews, blacks, and gays.

Claiming we never went to the moon, may, at best, only insult a few hundred NASA workers and JFK... But saying the massive amount of AIDs/HIV related deaths are part of some big ol' bad gub'ment program is insulting to the dead and the dying.

Now, I'd also like explained how, in a self-contained planet where the climate, biosphere and chemicals move in cyclical ways... How we can 'run out' of water. It's not like after you flush that piss down the drain it just leaks into Tartarus. It goes through artificial filters, natural filters and you again, eventually. Hell, even though most people are MADE primarily of water, they get most of that from breaking down sugar. As longs as plants and an atmosphere exist, the water will not 'run out'.

As for food, yes it's true the population growth challenges old methods of farming. A 1790 technological level here could not sustain a 1990 size population, but we yet are able to do more with less. A smaller percentage of our whole farms, and as science and technology march on, more is produced from a single acre. Some parts of the world are likely to always experience famine, but as long as the sun keeps feeding plants, and the livestock who eat them... We won't face a global food crisis, and have not. How can you even say this in a world of fast-food chains, 'diet' soda and liposuction?

Throughout all of human history, the only thing that has remained constant are the long line of chicken littles who say the sky is falling. Without that motive, your conspiracy is a sub-par x-files plot.
Mocker
Old Oct 7th, 2005, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
so if we go to martial law in some areas, will they be enforcing a mandatory vaccine?

i don't trust the government and the nobid contract pharmecutical companies experimenting on me and mine.
Ya, but its already been established you're batshit insane. I have no idea how you live day to day if thats really your attitude.

Quote:
Look it up, tell me what you find.
No, thats not how it works. You bring it up, you back it up.

Quote:
The idea that the government created AIDs as a form of an environmental disaster preemptive doesn't make it sound so alarming.
It doesn't do much for me. Its still a crazy idea.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 02:39 AM       
I'd also like to add to AngPur's point that water is consistently arriving in our atmosphere, we do not operate on a fixed amount of h2o.

That is all.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
BANNED

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 07:05 AM       
"AIDs/HIV related deaths are part of some big ol' bad gub'ment program is insulting to the dead and the dying."

Yea, cause never has there been any kind of biological agent used to attack people. Like anthrax or something. How is it insulting that they died of anthrax? I see ghosts whispering to eachother, "Hey, that guy died of anthrax *snicker*"

For the rest of your speech:
Overpopulation is a concern, maybe you don't understand that double of 2 billion is alot more than double of 2 million? Remember that penny a day over 30 dollars a month thing? Disregarding food and water, what about fuel? What about corruption? What about the fact that most of that population are going to be slummy poor people with how the world is going right now. Really, once it's a big enough society the cost to keep it functioning properly gets higher and higher. There's more pollution, more eatting, more waste more crime more everything and the cost to keep things civilized or militarized enough to keep it under control keeps increasing, as well.
Remember, america is a small piece of the whole. Most of the whole are poor and living in slums or private communities, but private communities would disappear with over population.
I don't really see how you can argue an overpopulation problem, but you're welcome to attempt it I suppose ;/

And why do you keep saying my theory? Like I'm sporting it like a baseball cap. I don't care much about it, the fact that i didn't confront you with the facts of it should say that much, jackass.

anyway, im drunk and stoned and sleepy, good night.
Mocker
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 10:09 AM       
Quote:
maybe you don't understand that double of 2 billion is alot more than double of 2 million?
Uhhh, we're up to 6 billion now. But don't let me interrupt your insanity.

Quote:
what about fuel?
Thats why we are researching alternative energy sources (but, you'll rant about that too)

Quote:
What about corruption?
What about it? You think its new?

Quote:
What about the fact that most of that population are going to be slummy poor people with how the world is going right now.
Says you. How do you know most of the world hasn't been "slummy poor" for the majority of human history?

Why exactly is it worse now than its ever been?

Quote:
There's more pollution, more eatting, more waste more crime more everything
As opposed to when? We've only been measuring pollution for about 150 years(if that long). Crime stats from any other time but now?

How about this: Instead of whining like a bitch, give us a solution.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngPur
As for food, yes it's true the population growth challenges old methods of farming. A 1790 technological level here could not sustain a 1990 size population, but we yet are able to do more with less. A smaller percentage of our whole farms, and as science and technology march on, more is produced from a single acre. Some parts of the world are likely to always experience famine, but as long as the sun keeps feeding plants, and the livestock who eat them... We won't face a global food crisis, and have not. How can you even say this in a world of fast-food chains, 'diet' soda and liposuction?
I'm holding out for the Willy Wonka gum that tastes like tomato soup, roast beef, and blueberry pie.

Does this idea conflict with the following constitutional amendment if you're opposed to this method of quaratine? Your opinions.

Quote:
Amendment III - Quartering of soldiers. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Wherever you go, there you are.
BANNED

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 01:31 PM       
"Why exactly is it worse now than its ever been?"

I don't know, the "Six billion" people to 10,000 mentality, while before it was 1 million to 10,000 or so.

You know, the most hilarious thing that you don't even consider is the actual government. Of course it'd fly right by you that the government of now isn't the government in 10 years. You see, that's what you really have to think about, they are the one's who control things(consider the resources of the government, not of man). They want the government to stay the same sometimes, and even go backwards! Population overgrowth causes giant leaps in the economy and it also causes giant deficit and stunted growth.

A) More people means more people to handle in a rebellion
B) More money means more government corruption, which basically equated to substandard and unsafe living.
C) They genetically modify foods and need to find alternative fuel sources. Obviously things are going too well in that field, especially with oil mongers who like things to stay the same.

More later, maybe. Very few people use alternative fuel sources.

Case in point, no government likes change. The population growing creates *alot* of change.
BANNED

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 01:48 PM       
"How about this: Instead of whining like a bitch, give us a solution."

Oh.. hey.. while we were talking on this message board all the world's problems were solved... wow man.

Who is whining like a bitch? I gave you guy some crackpot theory that has some back which makes it funnier. You get all, "Nnnh, it's outside my box" type mentality.
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Yea, cause never has there been any kind of biological agent used to attack people. Like anthrax or something.
Every biological agent used for attacking people, or stored for later use is either a nature disease (like flinging rotting cows over castle walls, Hitler's pipedream bubonic plague bomb, or smallpox infected blankets given to the Indians) or an enhanced version of a current disease, like what some said Saddam's Dr. "Germ" was working on.

So you'd still have to admit that even if used to attack a populace, it's simply more likely that HIV was natural, and not made from scratch. Why make a new disease when you have plenty of perfectly good ones already?

Now, when you look at the theory of it being used in an atgtack... one what? It came from Africa. Who sees a political enemy in a larger population of poor Africans who are dying of malnutrition anyway? It's laughable.

Quote:
Overpopulation is a concern, maybe you don't understand that double of 2 billion is alot more than double of 2 million?
Oh fuck, I get it now... You confused Moore's Law with population growth. No dear, the 'doubles every 6 months' is processor speed and memory in the computer business. "Doubles every twenty minutes" is the rate of population growth for bacteria. I know of no statistic of population doubling, although it would easily be manageable to doubled every say... 200 years. Remember, the current capacity and congestion of big cities would have been unthinkable to most people in the middle ages. Humanity adjusts, society evolves and the species goes marching on.

Quote:
What about the fact that most of that population are going to be slummy poor people with how the world is going right now.
See turn of the century America. the government really doesn't have as much of an issue with the masses living in hoovervilles, the people in said hoovervilles do. You still are suggesting that the American government invented AIDs, right?

Quote:
Really, once it's a big enough society the cost to keep it functioning properly gets higher and higher.
As the society grows and technology advances, the capacity to handle larger populations does as well. According to your logic, Rome should have been an impossibility.

Quote:
I don't really see how you can argue an overpopulation problem, but you're welcome to attempt it I suppose ;/
You're not arguing strickly that though, you were arguing it was the motivation for HIV being invented as a weapon. You're using that weaselling tactic of creationists; when one makes good arguments against a 6000 year old Earth, they ask why you hate God. Same principle here. Overpopulation is a problem in some areas, but certainly not all across the globe, or equally. And considering human babies are made of the mother's food, it's likely food and water shortages would affect birthrates before it severly hampers adults.

If you were to ask me to put an estimate on how many humans the Earth can support, I'd likely have that number shattered in the future. The concept of 6 billion living people would confound a person from 1600, and he'd argue that was impossible, and it would be in his day.

I'm not a jackass, I'm just being rational.
BANNED

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 08:22 PM       
"Every biological agent used for attacking people, or stored for later use is either a nature disease (like flinging rotting cows over castle walls, Hitler's pipedream bubonic plague bomb, or smallpox infected blankets given to the Indians) or an enhanced version of a current disease, like what some said Saddam's Dr. "Germ" was working on. "

"Why make a new disease when you have plenty of perfectly good ones already?"

Are you arguing with yourself? [i]It wasn't a new 'disease', it was a combination of old 'diseases' that turned into a new 'disease'[i]. The reason they'd do that would probably be to make it harder to cure? Maybe so they could already have the vaccination prepared ahead of time that they could keep secret..? Maybe so nobody would've ever heard of it or be able to easily isolate it? Maybe so it would grow faster, be more deadly and capable of rapid evolution? Stuff like that would be my guess.
Let's not step outside of the box though, we better continue using shitty biological agents. I mean, why not, we are frozen in time aren't we?
Anthrax is a disease.

"Now, when you look at the theory of it being used in an atgtack... one what? It came from Africa. Who sees a political enemy in a larger population of poor Africans who are dying of malnutrition anyway?"

Obviously you didn't go and read it even after you asked for references or you'd know the answer of that, fucko. This just shows that you are arguing from an even more shallow position than I am. Perhaps some of what you're saying has merit, but most of what you're saying is fucking ridiculous. How much bigger do you think the world is now than 1,000 years ago? Not double, the population has probably doubled in the last decade. No, the idea is that as the population gets bigger and bigger things get.. bigger. Get it? The word bigger? Now you see, the earth has only a set amount of square mileage. Human beings however continue to grow, and let's say the world population doubled every five years while the size of the earth stays the same. After a certain point the population growth would get ridiculous. Pure speculation, though, the earth continues to grow in size and fertility every year.
I think the Reference details exactly what the estimated population growth rate is.
The reason they used it in africa was to test it. Yea, nobody cares about Africa. That's exactly the point. Who knows, maybe they planned it so that it would come over here and infect the "Ghetto" or something. I didn't have any hand in this conspiracy, I must say.
But chances are rich people don't want to be infected. They want poor people to infected.
Also, what is in africa? I mean, besides some place we're fighting a war near that has alot of oil, and other natural resources including nice farm soil and who knows what else. Why would they attack africa? Why are they attacking iraq? I don't get it. Africa holds absolutely no interest to people. There's no companies or businesses there, no industry... none. The only thing that's there is poor people, like you said. Who are wasting so much land that could do the american nation a great deal of good...? i don't know, that's possible.
I think culling back entire poor civilizations is an easy way to gain some profit. Some of those countries policy is to keep people poor and make yourself rich, isn't it? The disease would probably flourish better in a poor enviroment as diseases have a habit of doing. Without the poor people the countries would be alot weaker(which would make us stronger). I don't know, again, I'm speculating. The african continent is also connected to asia, and europe.
However, the thing you are arguing but haven't bothered to research or read is out there with all the details for you to argue about.
Quit trying to argue with me, though. You can't, really, because i don't really give a shit if it's true or not, nor do i even believe or disbelieve it.
However, if you have his 'qualifications' why don't you look at his data, the part where he shows how the lamb chicken and cow virus were combined and prove it wrong scientifically. I mean, again, the scientific data is out there awaiting you, it's not just some crazy conspiracy theory. The guy was a doctor after all, and submitted his findings before the un.
Unless of course this guy was never alive.

Again, the end clarification:
All the shit you're talking about is in the reference i gave you. Quit trying to argue me about it, go read it. I'm not going to sit here and copypaste it to the forum for you. For anyone who had actually read the article you would appear the Fool for it talks about every one of the "Points" you made.
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 10:09 PM       
Quote:
Are you arguing with yourself? [i]It wasn't a new 'disease', it was a combination of old 'diseases' that turned into a new 'disease'[i]. The reason they'd do that would probably be to make it harder to cure? Maybe so they could already have the vaccination prepared ahead of time that they could keep secret..? Maybe so nobody would've ever heard of it or be able to easily isolate it? Maybe so it would grow faster, be more deadly and capable of rapid evolution?
I thought this wasn't your theory. Why are you expanding the conspiracy to include secret vaccines and whatnot now? If a vaccine existed, why can't people with AIDS and money attain it? Like Magic Johnson?

Quote:
Anthrax is a disease.
Anthrax, despite what Command and Conquer: Generals has taught you, was originally a cattle disease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax

Quote:
Obviously you didn't go and read it even after you asked for references or you'd know the answer of that, fucko.
But that's the resultant, the AIDs epidemic has hit Africa the hardest. What's the point if famine and other diseases are already claiming them?

Likewise, it's not MY job to go and seek out YOUR arguments. It's your job to present our evidense. I'm not here to wipe your ass for you. Besides, what 'referrences' have you provided?

Quote:
Perhaps some of what you're saying has merit, but most of what you're saying is fucking ridiculous. How much bigger do you think the world is now than 1,000 years ago? Not double, the population has probably doubled in the last decade.
Instead of speculating, why don't you um, look it up. Try Google or something.

The population went from about 5.6 to 6.4 billion in the past decade. Doomsday, I think not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:W...on_history.png

In fact, the RATE of population growth has leveled off, and started to decrease.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:W...se_history.png

And predictions have the world at only a modest 9 billion in 2050.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Population

Chicken little, the sky isn't falling.

Quote:
No, the idea is that as the population gets bigger and bigger things get.. bigger. Get it? The word bigger? Now you see, the earth has only a set amount of square mileage. Human beings however continue to grow,
I dunno, maybe *Gasp* we'll live in these crazy urban centers called cities, or well build more houses in the mountains... or GODS NO, live in multi-story apartments. Unthinkable.

Quote:
and let's say the world population doubled every five years while the size of the earth stays the same.
Let's not say that, because it isn't.

Quote:
The reason they used it in africa was to test it. Yea, nobody cares about Africa. That's exactly the point. Who knows, maybe they planned it so that it would come over here and infect the "Ghetto" or something. I didn't have any hand in this conspiracy, I must say.
Um, the 'ghetto' doesn't really have direct links to Africa, maybe if the evil Area 51 dudes invented HIV in the 1810s and spread it in Africa to infact blacks over here... but most people of African decent in 'the ghetto' are, believe it or not, born HERE.

Quote:
But chances are rich people don't want to be infected. They want poor people to infected.
Why? Even the most paranoid Marxist would tell you the rich don't hate the poor, they get rich OFF the poor! They exploit them. Killing all the poor would leave them on the bottom of the economy. DUR!

Quote:
However, the thing you are arguing but haven't bothered to research or read is out there with all the details for you to argue about.
Again, not my job to hunt down your arguments for you. You wipe your own ass like a big boy, k? That and unlike you I have been finding referrences, which don't agree with you.

See, even if this guy went in front of the UN, the representatives for all those nations must have also thought he was full of shit, or they would have done something.

Quote:
Quit trying to argue with me, though. You can't, really, because i don't really give a shit if it's true or not, nor do i even believe or disbelieve it.
If you didn't give a shit, you wouldn't have posted and posted... If you don't care about it, then you must not mind me posting to disprove it, right?

Quote:
However, if you have his 'qualifications' why don't you look at his data, the part where he shows how the lamb chicken and cow virus were combined and prove it wrong scientifically. I mean, again, the scientific data is out there awaiting you, it's not just some crazy conspiracy theory. The guy was a doctor after all, and submitted his findings before the un.
Again, not my job to wipe you ass. Doctors can be wrong, they can be biased and they can be fucktwits like most other people. In general they are more educated, but that doesn't make them infallible. You want me to see his rock-solid findings, you post them.

Quote:
All the shit you're talking about is in the reference i gave you.
You never gave a link to any article, dickweed.
Mocker
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 11:53 PM       
Quote:
"Why exactly is it worse now than its ever been?"

I don't know, the "Six billion" people to 10,000 mentality, while before it was 1 million to 10,000 or so.

You know, the most hilarious thing that you don't even consider is the actual government. Of course it'd fly right by you that the government of now isn't the government in 10 years. You see, that's what you really have to think about, they are the one's who control things(consider the resources of the government, not of man). They want the government to stay the same sometimes, and even go backwards! Population overgrowth causes giant leaps in the economy and it also causes giant deficit and stunted growth.

A) More people means more people to handle in a rebellion
B) More money means more government corruption, which basically equated to substandard and unsafe living.
C) They genetically modify foods and need to find alternative fuel sources. Obviously things are going too well in that field, especially with oil mongers who like things to stay the same.

More later, maybe. Very few people use alternative fuel sources.

Case in point, no government likes change. The population growing creates *alot* of change.
I have read this thing atleast a dozen times and it makes no sense to me. None. You seem to be switching gears in the middle of each sentence.
BANNED

Old Oct 9th, 2005, 12:51 AM       
lol, so funny you are mr ang.

"I thought this wasn't your theory. Why are you expanding the conspiracy to include secret vaccines and whatnot now? If a vaccine existed, why can't people with AIDS and money attain it? Like Magic Johnson? "

The vaccine was actually mentioned in his writing. Go read it. The rest was speculation since you asked a question, i was citing possible positives that could result from it.

"Anthrax, despite what Command and Conquer: Generals has taught you, was originally a cattle disease. "

hahaha, this is the best one. NO FUCKING SHIT. Just like this guy is saying aids was originally a couple different diseases from animals. Noticing any similarities. Moron.

"they get rich OFF the poor!"
No shit. That's why me saying it spreading through the poor of other people's countries where the poverty rate is higher would have a great impact on that countries stability.

For the statistics: I didn't create the theory, and i told you i didn't have the numbers. The growth rate has what was it.. topped off? With the government having implemented this plan some time ago.. hey, let's look right past that. The result that the government was looking for actually happening? :LOL
Dumbass ;/
I hope you understand what I'm inferring right now. That the government's plan to slow down the growth rate succeeded and you may have just given more evidence to support that theory. Thanks for doing my research for me, body

"Likewise, it's not MY job to go and seek out YOUR arguments. It's your job to present our evidense. I'm not here to wipe your ass for you. Besides, what 'referrences' have you provided? "

You are such a blaring jackass. My argument was never that this really happened, but that pertaining to the TOPIC. If he can declare martial order when the bird flu starts spreading, he could have his scientists create a virus that would spread.... what the fuck is wrong with you man? Are you that stupid? USE YOUR BRAIN TO CONSIDER THE WHOLE PICTURE.

Jesus christ, I'm fucked up on xanax pot and alcohol and I somehow manage to have more coherent thoughts than you?

I gave you a name and the name of it. I don't care about the theory, like i said, it was just an example. I don't care if it's true. go ahead and dissprove it, th ough.

http://www.righto.com/theories/strecker.html

here, that's one of the first things i found about it.
BANNED

Old Oct 9th, 2005, 01:05 AM       
Look, i read that site, it says the theories wrong. It seems to be right up your alley. I couldn't find the actual content of that volume, though.