Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Two-Faced is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 04:37 PM        HAVE A BIG SLUTFUL DAY!!!
so on my last entry in here i got 58 comments does that make me a winner or what because i think i have the most in a short amount of time, and if so what do i win? and also, let it be known as a winner, the rest of you become losers. i hope this doesnt offend anyone, but as a person who will be around me alot in an internet sense of the word, you should get used to it.

HI LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF IM SO RUDE SOMETIMES, My name is Holly!!!! im sure most of you have heard of me because im super 2QT and shit, and i think i have the official title of "DREAMY SHARP DRESSER WITH AMAZING HAIR."
its an honor, id like to thank my mom and dad for their good genes, the people at intel for providing me with my first webcam which was always such wonderful quality, the website I-MOCKERY.net for starting my internet career off with such wonderful people, i wanna thank god too, word to jesus, and of course, adobe photoshop for allowing me to manipulate my photos into the hottness that they are today.

even though ive been here for almost a year i really have no idea what this community is all about. i see we have a bunch of emo/punk/gothic ppl in our midst though, thats a little scary, thank god im a survivor otherwise i dont know if id be able to make it through this trying time. ive gathered though, that this community may be about wit? or being conceited? and having people build up your pathetic struggling ego, or in some cases, emotionally rape you of your self esteem by telling you what an ugly fuck you really are. am i wrong or... get back to me on that one.

anyway the point is, i dont have a point, but im bored and well, i dont ever need reasons for the things i do, also, i tend to make up my own words, or spell old words in some super awesome way, dont argue, just go with it. thank you and god bless.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 04:47 PM       

I'm sorry for defiling it, Chojin.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 06:38 PM       
Shout-outs to my homies. ;O
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 08:36 PM        Re: HAVE A BIG SLUTFUL DAY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Faced
so on my last entry in here i got 58 comments does that make me a winner or what because i think i have the most in a short amount of time, and if so what do i win? and also, let it be known as a winner, the rest of you become losers. i hope this doesnt offend anyone, but as a person who will be around me alot in an internet sense of the word, you should get used to it.

HI LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF IM SO RUDE SOMETIMES, My name is Holly!!!! im sure most of you have heard of me because im super 2QT and shit, and i think i have the official title of "DREAMY SHARP DRESSER WITH AMAZING HAIR."
its an honor, id like to thank my mom and dad for their good genes, the people at intel for providing me with my first webcam which was always such wonderful quality, the website I-MOCKERY.net for starting my internet career off with such wonderful people, i wanna thank god too, word to jesus, and of course, adobe photoshop for allowing me to manipulate my photos into the hottness that they are today.

even though ive been here for almost a year i really have no idea what this community is all about. i see we have a bunch of emo/punk/gothic ppl in our midst though, thats a little scary, thank god im a survivor otherwise i dont know if id be able to make it through this trying time. ive gathered though, that this community may be about wit? or being conceited? and having people build up your pathetic struggling ego, or in some cases, emotionally rape you of your self esteem by telling you what an ugly fuck you really are. am i wrong or... get back to me on that one.

anyway the point is, i dont have a point, but im bored and well, i dont ever need reasons for the things i do, also, i tend to make up my own words, or spell old words in some super awesome way, dont argue, just go with it. thank you and god bless.
HI!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 09:46 PM        Re: HAVE A BIG SLUTFUL DAY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Harty
Quote:

HI!
hey
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 09:59 PM       
Okay, stop now. >:o
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2004, 10:33 PM       
{}~

__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 12:54 PM       
Shitty character alert!
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 04:57 PM       
I think that doubled as a "i'm leaving thread"

Old Mar 16th, 2004, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Shitty character alert!
thanks for the warning, shitty character!!

and fuck you be considerate, go home to jesus early.

Old Mar 16th, 2004, 05:14 PM       
oh and hi to the redheaded sex !!!!
Mocker
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
thanks for the warning, shitty character!!and fuck you be considerate, go home to jesus early.
hmmm...... I'm thinking "no".
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2004, 09:21 PM       
LOO @ HOLLY BTU ONLY CUZ SHES TEH HOT
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Old Mar 17th, 2004, 03:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
hmmm...... I'm thinking "helz yah".
who are you? YOURE MY PSYCHO ADMIRER ARENT YOU? YOU HAVE TO BE, WHATS UP GIRLFRIEND?

Old Mar 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
LOO @ HOLLY BTU ONLY CUZ SHES TEH HOT
LOLer DITTO!!!
Mocker
Old Mar 17th, 2004, 09:19 PM       
No. That's not my name. Good job with the terrific and original quote editing though. I don't think I've ever seen something so clever!

Old Mar 18th, 2004, 02:24 AM       
listen
anything from mesobe slash kellycat would come off as clever to you even so exit fucker

i used my manners so what do you say?
Mocker
Old Mar 25th, 2004, 12:27 AM       
Were you talking to me?