Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2006, 07:05 PM        Rummy's replacement voted in unanimously.
I know little to nothing about this former college president of Texas A&M. But I like that he is speaking his mind and went so far as to say we are losing the war in Iraq which although I have supported the war up to this point I DO AGREE WITH HIM. He says he is open to knew strategies and says we can't leave Iraq in a shambles but we can not continue blindly on a failing path either.

When asked to retract or apologize he clarified that the soldiers were not to blame and they succeeded in their operations but the war is not ending and therefor, not being won.

It is my belief no one wins a war until one side stops fighting. I hope he can make that the opposition.

It's nice to see a republican who doesn't tow the company line and says what he means rather then being Larry King's bitch/voicebox unlike some of the politicians i dislike.

I wish him the best and am eager to hear his plans.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2006, 08:48 PM       
you know this story brings up an interesting point that anytime somebody says something about the war people always go, "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SOLDIERS" even when it's not relevant to the discussion.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 7th, 2006, 10:40 AM       
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB208/index.htm