Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2007, 08:31 AM        American Gladiators 2.0

It's time to get off your ass and do away with the Faygo because American Gladiators is soon to be back in production:

Quote:
NBC is getting into the ring with "American Gladiators," which has been revived by the Peacock for midseason.

The competition skein -- which featured players with names like Nitro, Turbo and Laser in its campy, early '90s syndie incarnation -- will be updated for the 21st century with new technology and twists. MGM TV, which was behind the original hit, is producing along with Reveille...

...This time, in a new wrinkle, the players will be given the opportunity to train for their match -- and viewers will be given a glimpse of their personalities prior to the actual competish.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryid=14&cs=1

I remember wasting countless hours watching this show years ago. The tennis ball gun game was great, as was joust and the hamster ball game or whatever the hell it was called.

It sounds like it's going to be some reality show elements tossed into the mix, but if it means watching regular joes get pelted in the head with a tennis ball, i'll watch.