Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 02:55 AM        TERRORS NEW STRATEGY
FLATULENCE!

lol just kidding guys it's a joke article!

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - An American Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing Monday morning after a passenger lit a match to disguise the scent of flatulence, authorities said.
ADVERTISEMENT

The Dallas-bound flight was diverted to Nashville after several passengers reported smelling burning sulfur from the matches, said Lynne Lowrance, spokeswoman for the Nashville International Airport Authority. All 99 passengers and five crew members were taken off and screened while the plane was searched and luggage was screened.

The
FBI questioned a passenger who admitted she struck the matches in an attempt to conceal a "body odor," Lowrance said. She had an unspecified medical condition, authorities said.

"It's humorous in a way but you feel sorry for the individual, as well," she said. "It's unusual that someone would go to those measures to cover it up."

The flight took off again, but the woman was not allowed back on the plane. The woman, who was not identified, was not charged in the incident.

I like how they say it's "unusual" to be courteous and not force people to smell your shit!
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 10:19 AM       
slightly off topic, but related to terror.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 8th, 2006, 11:22 AM       
I wonder what it would be like if you were sitting beside or near someone that gets really intoxicated and they need to use force and eventually land the plane. Do you think you could get charged if you physically restrained the person?