Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:04 PM        Israel picks best presidential candidate for 08
I don't understand...they're talking about the US election, right?

| Wed., September 06, 2006 Elul 13, 5766 | | Israel Time: 02:10 (EST+7)

Israeli panel: Giuliani is 'best' presidential candidate for Israel

By Haaretz Staff

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani is the "best" candidate in the 2008 race for Israel, a panel of eight Israeli experts assembled by Haaretz has determined.

Giuliani is followed by former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, Arizona Senator John McCain and New York Senator Hillary Clinton. Ranking bottom of the list is Illinois Senator Barack Obama.

As part of a new project, The Israel Factor: Ranking the presidential candidates" the panel will rank the candidates every month, up until the 2008 election, awarding them marks out of 10 on a series of questions that will determine which candidates are "best" for Israel.

The project is part of Rosner's Domain, and is moderated by Haaretz Chief U.S. Correspondent, Shmuel Rosner. Professor Camil Fuchs of Tel Aviv University, who is also the Haaretz pollster, is responsible for the statistical analysis of the rankings.

The panel also concluded that the chances of any of the candidates ordering future military action in Iran were not very high. Giuliani scored highest on this question, followed by Gingrich and McCain.

Clinton was the candidate the panel considered most likely to engage more vigorously in mediating a peace process between Israel and the Palestinians. She was followed by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and former presidential candidate John Kerry.

The Good Reverend Roger is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM        Re: Israel picks best presidential candidate for 08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
I don't understand...they're talking about the US election, right?

| Wed., September 06, 2006 Elul 13, 5766 | | Israel Time: 02:10 (EST+7)

Israeli panel: Giuliani is 'best' presidential candidate for Israel
So what? We speculate about who other nations should elect, as well. (Harper in Canada, for example).
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:28 PM       
Geggy, you goofball, it was a panel put together by a friggin newspaper in Israel.

You should try a little bit harder to hide your Lefty-hip anti-semitism.

Old Sep 5th, 2006, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Geggy, you goofball, it was a panel put together by a friggin newspaper in Israel.

You should try a little bit harder to hide your Lefty-hip anti-semitism.
Heh. When I'm not laughing at the goombahs in power, I'm laughing at the uber-left.

And this sort of thing is why.

"The Administration supports Israel? Um...JOOOS ARE BAD!"
\
say what now?
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 07:07 AM       
Are you really that surprised that the israeli panel have picked those on the list who are easily whipped and would without a doubt serve for israel on the top and pushed down some hard heads such as obama to the bottom?

Can you blame me for wanting a president that serves interest for the americans and not israelis? I'm sick of my tax dollars being sent to israel along with the rest of the billions per year in aid when it could've gone to new orleans as it is still in shambles after one year what the fuck.

:whine
Mocker
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 07:58 AM       
You're an idiot.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 09:26 AM       
Gentleman. I just want to point out I am old enough to have come out of a time when the words 'lefty' and 'liberal' were code for Jew. I know Abdcgdhdh thinks I'm an anti-semite, but I thought a little perspective on how flexible labels are was in order.
Mocker
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 09:36 AM       
I think you're absolutely right, which is why i find the New Left anti-semitism, mixed in with college campus ignorance, to be sort of ironic and weird.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 01:42 PM       
It's in great part a bi-product of that very anti-semitism that anyone would need to remind us that Jews used to make for good Liberals and Leftists. The Jews are still at the top of The Movement, Inc., they're just empowering the Geggy-think.
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 03:14 PM       
I wish you would write in some sort of intelligable way.
Mocker

Old Sep 6th, 2006, 03:40 PM       
And I wish you could be funny again. It helped disguise just how dumb you are.
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 04:19 PM       
Say, thanks! Tell you what, you try to communicate (like that last post) instead of just rambling self refferentially (like the post before it, and a slew of others) and I'll try to be funny 'again'.
say what now?
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 04:30 PM       
Have I ever said that all penny-pinching, bagel-loving jews deserve to be damned in hell for not accepting christ as their savior in the past? No. Hvae I ever been guilty of hate mongering towards any aspect of their religion, culture or ideology in the past? No. Then how am I being an anti-semitic? I don't hate israel, they just piss me off...huge difference...

Ya need to get your misguided head out of your ass and really re-evaluate what it really means to be anti-semitic.
Mocker

Old Sep 6th, 2006, 04:53 PM       
Hey, there he goes! Wasn't that clever?! And Say, what was that about Jews and Leftists? It sure was a revelation. Oh and Geggy, is it any wonder why we rule the world?
Mocker
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Ya need to get your misguided head out of your ass and really re-evaluate what it really means to be anti-semitic.
What happened during the Holocaust, Geggy?
Where were all the Jewish Tower employees on 9/11, Geggy?

Considering some of the sources you've posted on this site, you probably aren't in any position to call anyone misguided.
Mocker

Old Sep 6th, 2006, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Hvae I ever been guilty of hate mongering towards any aspect of their religion, culture or ideology in the past?
You've sure as hell ascribed certain devious ideologies as being culturally Jewish. So yup, you're guilty.

Old Sep 6th, 2006, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
I think you're absolutely right, which is why i find the New Left anti-semitism, mixed in with college campus ignorance, to be sort of ironic and weird.
And funny.
say what now?
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 11:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Quote:
Hvae I ever been guilty of hate mongering towards any aspect of their religion, culture or ideology in the past?
You've sure as hell ascribed certain devious ideologies as being culturally Jewish. So yup, you're guilty.
Oh you're right. A jewish friend of mine invited me to stay over her house one night. I politely declined because I had suspicions that she was conspiring for me to reject jesus as my savior and convert me into a jew. I fear that because it was part of the evil jew ideology to spread a little of jew in everyone oh yeah yeah yeah

Jews are the only kind in the world with a devious ideology to take over the world and spread a little of jewry in every one of the human beings in the world. Never mind hitler's devious idealogy to wipe out all the jews in the world. Never mind the US's intention to wipe out orientals in the world. Cuz the jews is the only kind in the world with a devious ideology oh yeah yeah yeah

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 01:28 AM       
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh you're right. A jewish friend of mine invited me to stay over her house one night. I politely declined because I had suspicions that she was conspiring for me to reject jesus as my savior and convert me into a jew. I fear that because it was part of the evil jew ideology to spread a little of jew in everyone oh yeah yeah yeah

Jews are the only kind in the world with a devious ideology to take over the world and spread a little of jewry in every one of the human beings in the world. Never mind hitler's devious idealogy to wipe out all the jews in the world. Never mind the US's intention to wipe out orientals in the world. Cuz the jews is the only kind in the world with a devious ideology oh yeah yeah yeah
I know a couple of Joos. They're nice guys.

I didn't know they were trying to take over the world, though. I'll have to see if they're hiring lackeys.

TGRR,
Will hench for food.
Mocker

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 05:36 AM       
Quote:
Even through sarcasm you can't help yourself. It's not amussing coming from a holocaust denier, like you.

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
Even through sarcasm you can't help yourself. It's not amussing coming from a holocaust denier, like you.
Holocaust denier?

Is that true, Geggy?
Mocker

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:27 PM       
Why ask him? He's in denial.

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Why ask him? He's in denial.
Well, I think I should give him a chance to speak for himself.

I'm goofy, that way.

So spit it out, Geggy...did the holocaust happen as advertised, or is it all some JOOISH plot?