Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 7th, 2005, 12:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin
Thats why its called "hilarity". And you forgot to mention the wacky music in the backround.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 02:58 PM       
fuck game faq. i dont wnat to spoil any of this game soooooo...

what path should i take? chainsaw nuns or big org guy?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 03:02 PM       
I got this last night as an early christmas present from my roommate. I opened it early because I already knew what it was, and because we both wanted to play it so bad.

She might as well have given me crack.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggameover
fuck game faq. i dont wnat to spoil any of this game soooooo...

what path should i take? chainsaw nuns or big org guy?
i think the chainsaw sisters are probobly easier, though i only did the giant cave troll thing after getting the chicago typewriter (infinite ammo tommy gun) so i cant say which is easier :P

Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 04:36 PM       
The sisters totally kicked my ass. Go with the ogre.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by EisigerBiskuit
The sisters totally kicked my ass. Go with the ogre.
I didn't get past the second ogre.
So I went with the sisters. I was low on ammo, but It wasnt so hard. When you jump down in that hole and the cutscene ends, just run up the ladder, go someplace safe and use the sniper.
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 06:05 PM       
have to play this again, nearly got enough cash for the infinite rocket launcher, and i fancy playing it in hard mode

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 06:11 PM       
Pro mode assaults with some of the best puzzles in the game, and they're not necessarily "puzzles". Remember the room where there are two pools and a bunch of guys rush you from front, left, and right, and you need to turn the crank to pull down the stairs that lead to where asholey needs to turn cranks and you snipe? They add two archers there, and believe it or not, it makes the room a whole fucking lot more difficult. It's great because you are forced, for the beginning of the game, at least, to devise more clever ways of disposing of your foes, and you will finally value flash grenades.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 06:37 PM       
I already love FLash grenades, its an instant kill on any of the parasites. And I'll be goddamned if you can do something cooler with HUNK than swiming through a crowd breaking necks.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 07:23 PM       
I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure I killed both the second giganto AND the chainsaw bitches. You get a lot of extra loot :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 09:49 PM       
You can only do one or the other, but you get the same amount of gold from both sisters or gigante 2.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 09:59 PM       
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I re-loaded and did both then cause I know I wanted to try either way :/

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 11:56 PM       
You can do both routes. You just have to go back and change the gate switch.

For the El Gigante route, I just bought an RPG because I was low on ammo. Some people say you can drop the two huge boulders on him, but I've never been able to do that. Instead, I just dropped one in front of him, and while he was preoccupied with destroying it, I shot him with the shotgun until he fell over, and then blasted the parasite with the RPG.

For the chainsaw sisters, if you use select to skip the cutscene, you'll actually gain a second or two while one of them busts through the wall. Just run up the ladder and run back towards the ladder that first got you onto those walkways. Then, you just blast the two of them with the shotgun once they get together, and nail them in the head with the rifle a few times while they lie on the ground. Repeat as necessary.
The Wolf
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 12:38 AM       
Yeeeeaaaah. Good, I wasn't crazy when I thought I did both routes

I think I hit gigante with the boulder and then just shot the shit outta him with red9, and then shot at the thing on his face with a magnum. Fucked him up good.

Marine is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 06:12 AM       
lets see now...
i have found every secret and treasure.
i have done the both routes after the cabin.
my game is now on round eleven.
i have the chicago typewriter, infinite rocketlauncher and the handcannon.
and my money is about fifteen millions so i can buy and tune up anything i want.

too bad for me that it was the gamecube version
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 10:48 AM       
and wasn't it a life-affirming experience
Level 29 ♂
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 10:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie
You can do both routes. You just have to go back and change the gate switch.

For the El Gigante route, I just bought an RPG because I was low on ammo. Some people say you can drop the two huge boulders on him, but I've never been able to do that. Instead, I just dropped one in front of him, and while he was preoccupied with destroying it, I shot him with the shotgun until he fell over, and then blasted the parasite with the RPG.
When you first come into the gigante route, you gotta step back a little bit, whip out your shotgun and aim up, and just fire. I say the shotgun because it has a wide range and you're more or less guaranteed to hit the platform. He shoudl be directly under it by the time you fire. Then shoot him in the knees while he's stunned.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 05:53 PM       
What surprised me about this game in both a negative and positive way is its attention to reality. Even though most of it shouldn't be possible they kept most of the boss fights with reasonable realism but too much to the point where EVERY boss fight can be finished with on or two rounds from the rocket launcher, I think this detracted from the games scary.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 06:09 PM       
That's because only fag pussy bitches need the Rocket Launcher.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 06:36 PM       
I don't need no rockets I'll opt for the Red nine and the shotgun any day!
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 07:15 PM       
agreed, red 9 is an awesome gun )

especialy when its souped up with all the upgrades

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 08:48 PM       
Ok Out of Pride I am going to get the Handcannon! I currently only have two 5star rankings with hunk and nobody else. Does anyone have any tips on playing as Ada or Wesker because I cna't beat shit wiht them
Level 29 ♂
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 09:19 PM       
For Ada and especially Wesker, use the Semi-Automatic Rifle in short range. You cant ake out tons of enemies if they get in a line and you make a headshot. Also, it'll kill the big motherfucker with the wolverine claws on the castle stage.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 09:40 PM       
I must have lost my touch at this game, I had always had 4 stars with leon but now I'm lucky if I finish one round alive
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 01:07 AM       
Wait, I seem to recall wesker getting his face impaled by the Tyrant in RE1. Or was that just the remake? Or is this some wierd thing they put in for nostalgic purposes?