FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
HERE ARE SOME MORE PICTURES ;>
Vagina in the face!

I think placing it on top of the microwave is a great idea, since the one thing that's cooler than a spider is a mutant spider.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 06:44 AM       
Call it Peter. Or May. Or Flash. Or Mary Jane. Or ROBBIE. OR BETTY. OR J. JONAH JAMESON
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 09:44 AM       
fs

The other day when I was about to get into bed, I pulled back my sheets and found this big fucking spider that was kinda tick shaped. The ass was huge and it looked like it was gonna lay an egg sack or something

When that happened, I decided to dedicate my life to killing all arachnid and their demon spawn

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 09:47 AM       
Charlotte.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Name it SPIDOR!!! THE SPIDOR!!!
Weird, I was just gonna suggest that very same name... it sounds like a He-Man character. He could even take it a step further into He-Mandom and name it "SPYDOR" - suggesting it has the creepiness of a spider, but it's also an expert at surveillance.

SPYDOR

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:04 AM       
i have an irrational fear of zombies, too, danno :< she wants to name it either boris or natasha now, dependin on its gender, but Chojin Jr. is its temporary name until then :o

with a name like spydor I'd need to give it a tiny fedora and sunglasses and i don't have that kinda money :<
Mocker
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Name it SPIDOR!!! THE SPIDOR!!!
Weird, I was just gonna suggest that very same name... it sounds like a He-Man character. He could even take it a step further into He-Mandom and name it "SPYDOR" - suggesting it has the creepiness of a spider, but it's also an expert at surveillance.

SPYDOR
There's a company over here called Salmonor. I wish Salmonor was a He-Man character
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
The other day when I was about to get into bed, I pulled back my sheets and found this big fucking spider that was kinda tick shaped. The ass was huge and it looked like it was gonna lay an egg sack or something
If that ever happened to me, I would never be able to sleep in ANY bed again, let alone my own bed, for the rest of my life. I'd be sleeping on couches until the day I die. Although it depends on the size of the spider.

I know what she means and I know it isn't fucking spiders, but when Jeaneatte talks about "trying to sex the spider," it makes me double take, spit out the water I'm drinking as I read it, bulge my eyes out and say "WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!"

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 12:51 PM       
Yeah, I was going to just sleep on a couch but instead I changed all my sheets incase it actually did lay eggs or have any buddies. What made the fucking thing even worse is that I squished it a bit and it stopped moving but when I was about to flush it it started moving again and was about to make a getaway. Luckily it was in some kleenex and there was a lightner nearby so it got roasted

That was very funny. Well done.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
LOL at Rongi.
I hate spiders so much

Infact, I'm going to go to chojin's house, rape him, and kill his spider
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:30 PM       
oh believe me, i'll be protecting Chojin Jr.

the scientific name is Grammostola rosea, i found out. one of the most commonly imported/sold species.

i'll have to get some more names before i decide on a final name.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 12:26 AM       
That thing has a giant ass.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 01:38 AM       
the list of names so far:

Bitey, Mighty Aracno , Chojin Jr, Ringo, Boris, Strong Bad, Harry, Arachne, Zoltar, Zule, Vilo, Bastardo, OJB2, Justice, Avenger, Mider-Span, Legs, Sparky, Siegfried, Spidor, Tarantula-man, the not-so-human-spider, Tarantulor, Jixby bitsy Spider, Jixby Junior, the not-at-all-human Spider, Peter, May, Flash, Mary Jane, Robbie, Betty, J. Jonah Jameson, Charlotte, and Spydor.

it's temporarily named Chojin Jr. i love the idea of boris and natasha... i want to get a second tarantula....
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 04:42 AM       
Chojin's Lady (you do have your own name, you are not some peice of flesh to be passed from raver to raver like a glow stick...) the Boris referance i made was to the Who's song 'Boris the Spider'. If you Knew that, & just had to mention something about a Jay North cartoon, well Bully for you stout Yeoman!
Mocker
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 04:54 AM       
I think J. Jonah Jameson, Spydor and Strong Bad are the best suggestions so far.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 05:04 AM       
you should just call it ARGH!!! IT'S ON MY FACE!

-willie

Old Jul 9th, 2003, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
Chojin's Lady (you do have your own name, you are not some peice of flesh to be passed from raver to raver like a glow stick...)
Just so y'all know, she's postin of her own volition; I didn't tell her to join or to name herself that (actually, i might have don the name thing by accident :<). I don't say that to distance myself from her - cause i think she's doin a great job of bein normally fun and not all LOL I'M ON I-MOCK LET'S GET CRAZY - ...I'm jus trying to clarify that this isn't another attention-getting device I'm employing :<

An Rev, her name's Emily.
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 04:11 PM       
Well, I know I fell better...
At first I thought that chojin's lady (Emily) was really Chojin posting to prove that he was not gay, but that really wouldn't make much sense, because I really don't think he would care If we thought he was gay or not. And it shouldn't matter because FAGS ROCK!

Old Jul 9th, 2003, 04:33 PM       
Are you makin fun of me :<

I've been paranoid ever since I found out Guybrush can die
Old Jul 9th, 2003, 11:39 PM       
No Chojin, I'm not making fun of you... I wan't making fun of you when I said you reminded me of a 15 y/o Japanesse girl...
Nor am I making fun of you now...
I just happen to belive homosexuals kick ass, my favorite people are homosexual. I just wish I didn't like women so much, everyone thinks I'm gay anyway... My gayness doesn't come over on the boards very well... But trust me, I'm a quite femmy in real life.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 12:21 PM       
Well I can't seem to find any info on sexing Chilean Rosehairs (thats the type you have). Also, if you want to give it a name with a specific meaning, feel free to ask me for help.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 01:15 PM       
i posted the underside picture and the normal picture to practical-pet-care.com, and someone said that he thinks it's a female, but needs a clearer underside picture to be sure, which i'm working on.

and thank you for the offer on the name. i'll remember that, once i see more of her personality.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 01:21 PM       
Name it Rosie, after that big-ass lady on tv who shoots koosh balls at people.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 01:37 PM       
i'd have to teach her to shoot koosh balls then, and i definetly don't have that much time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2003, 09:42 PM       
Are you guys going to breed spiders or something?