Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 11:10 PM        Fucking Canker Sores
NOT LITERALLY

But seriously, I'm pissed off. I have one the size of a fucking dime right under the bottom-right canine tooth. I can't even talk, smile, or LOL without feeling excruciating pain.

I've tried numbing it with OraJel and cholriseptic throat spray, and I've tried salt water because that's supposed to help, but nothing. It's been there for almost a week.

So if there are any nerds in here that know anything about getting rid of canker sores, I'd like to hear it. ONE'S THAT WORK ONLY! ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING MYSELF TO RID THE PAIN FOREVER WILL BE SEVERELY FROWNED UPON.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 11:16 PM       
I've heard that pee works. (seriously)
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 11:20 PM       
NO. NOT SERIOUSLY. SHUT UP.

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 11:23 PM       
My mother told me that Abreva gel works well, although it can be expensive.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 11:48 PM       
Try booze.

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 11:49 PM       
HERPES
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 01:52 AM       
I hate Canker sore medicine. It costs soooo much.

The spray works best. There's that stuff where you have to swab the sore dry () and then soak a special q-tip kinda thing in this medicine that glazes over the sore and makes a water-tight seal that works pretty well. the only problem is that it hurts like a bitch to apply and, depending where the sore is, the seal can be rubbed off pretty easily with your teeth or your tongue or whatever.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 02:10 AM       
Augh, i hate those things. Get more citrus, they're like the bastard child of Scurvy. Remember "An apple a day...?" Yeah, after a week and a half with one of those things, i find "Man, fuck the doctor" to no longer be a useful assessment.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 03:20 AM       
since you haven't found a cure yet, you should probably stop posting and dedicate the entirety of your vast intellect towards solving this problem.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 03:38 AM       
Jixby's mouth must've gotten donged up by too many Herpes infested Prison Pimps.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:39 AM       
Aww ;_;

*cuddles Milhouse backwards*
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 08:22 AM       
I have had more canker sores than anybody. And they've been huge too. I have scars on the inside of my mouth from canker sores I had years ago. I had one in freshman year in high school that lasted at least two months. It was so big I COULDN'T EAT WITH A FORK. There's still a huge ass bump where it used to be.

Ibeprofun (or however you spell it) can cause canker sores, so if you've been taking that, stop. Just take aspirin or tylenol.

I have found the three best things to do for a canker sore:

1. Lydocaine. You can actually go to a doctor and get it for your canker sore (exaggerate though. Say you get them all the time) It's like a gel, you rub it on your canker sore. But be careful not to rub it on anything else, as it feels like novacaine. It really, really numbs the canker sore. It's great.

2. Cold medicene. Anything, Nyquil, robitussein, any kind of cold medicene. Just rub some on your canker sore. Because cold medicenes kill bacteria, and canker sores hurt because of bacteria, or something like that. I forget why, but it really makes them feel better. Mouth wash too. Mouthwash stings at first, but it won't hurt for a while afterwards.

3. Rubbing it with your finger. I can't remember why, but if you rub it with your finger, it makes the pain go down and it makes it heal faster. It does too. But I can't remember how that works.

I've had too many cankersores.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:51 AM       
You use cold medicine for ANYTHING, don't you?

NIGhtMAre is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 10:55 AM       
yea pee really works. try it.
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 11:15 AM       
OMG I WONDER IF PEE WORKS?!?!?!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 11:40 AM       
my mom always gave us whiskey for them
I get them a lot too, and I have used that benzocaine stuff before, but I don't know if it works better than whiskey. I really just use the benzocaine because it feels cool. I still use whiskey on them a lot too though

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 01:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopa
I still use whiskey on them a lot too though
You would use whiskey for anything you could find an excuse for. :P
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 02:07 PM       
I haven't had a canker sore for a long time, but I remember that toothpaste works well for small ones. Just apply a small dab with your finger and try not to move your mouth too much for a few minutes.

I've tried the sealing stuff that Jixby mentioned for the larger canker sores that I've had, but I drool too much and it usually doesn't stick.

But it stings like hell and kills all the bacteria at least. eek
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 02:26 PM       
i eat pineapple.
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 02:27 PM       
I always have them in spots where stuff that's been applied to it will just be rubbed off or licked away immediately. I had to keep my finger with toothpaste against the sore for about five minutes, and it was uncomfortable and it hurt like hell.

I never take Ibuprofen or Advil, so I need to know some other causes. I'd get rid of masturbation if it meant never having canker sores again.

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 03:03 PM       
I just live with them, if you dont fuck around with it, it goes away faster.

Just dont eat anything with tomato.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 04:41 PM       
Quote:
OMG I WONDER IF PEE WORKS?!?!?!

1 wip it out
2 sit on chair
3 put swim goggles on
4 lean forward
5 open mouth
6 make sure to flush mouth well
7 breath mint
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:20 PM       
The Internet should be banned in your community.

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:35 PM       
Quote:
The Internet should be banned in your community.
Up here in Canada even in july we get snow storms that knock out eh internet lines and I have to take the snow dogs to the local provider and climb a pole and hook her up again.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2003, 05:36 PM       
I started fucking one of my canker sores once, but then I realized what a silly thing it is to have a penis in one's mouth.

I usually just wash my mouth with hydrogen peroxide.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT