Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:25 PM        Last night I had this dream...
...that I was black and on some kind of "live in a house" reality show. It was the final episode, because the only people left were me (and I was black ) and this white guy (who kind of looked like Jixby ). But it was the last episode and there was a prize of a million dollars for whoever won.

So I was sitting in the living room of this place watching TV. The white guy was gone or something, he wasn't in the house. And the host guy comes up and says, "We're gonna give you the chance to stop the game right now and split the money." And I was like "k". So Lil Kim comes out of some room with her shirt off and the host tells me I can make the game a draw if I have secks with her. Now I personally don't like Lil Kim, but the dream me (who is black ) was like "k". And all the secks consisted of was my grinding my crotch into her shoulder while making motorcycle noises. Then the white guy came in and looked at the camera and said "I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED FIRST!"

Then I woke up.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:26 PM       
I had one about flying in my town I need a fucking dream updater or something.

Quote:
And all the secks consisted of was my grinding my crotch into her shoulder while making motorcycle noises.
lol
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:28 PM       
Lately I've been having extremely vivid and intense dreams, often involving fighting and/or action packed action action.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:28 PM       
But.. WERE YOU BLACK?
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:31 PM       
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:32 PM       
I haven't had a bad dream in a long time, Never used to think it had anything to do with what you eat at night, but I skipped alot of late night junk food binges and i've slept good.

I never got to be black but this one dream a few days ago I was in a dim lighted apartment full of random doors and I looked in the mirror and I had a mullet. :/
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:32 PM       
I had a dream a few days ago where I watched this cult film called Begotten, but it was nothing like Begotten. The beginning had a vampire ( that looked like Balrog from MK2 ) in a gold toga and he had just killed some guy that looked like zeus. Except it wasn't set in greek times, infact it looked like it was in somebody's office. In the backround there was a janitor cleaning the floor too. The middle of the movie was some guy trying to find the meaning of life or something. I didn't see the end because I left the theater to tell my friends how much the movie sucked.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 06:49 PM       
The funniest dream I ever had was like two months ago. Here, I'll just copy and paste from my blog.

I was walking home from a pharmacy (I was holding a box) and I saw three black teens (two girls one boy), but they were goths. They were black with white makeup. They were mimes at first because they didn't talk, but then my brain decided mimes were boring and then they talked all gothy (I don't remember what they said, but it had something to do with crying and stabbing). Then they threatened to kick the shit out of me, so I started rapping to show them I was cool. I remember one of the lines being "They call me MC 'cause I'm 'Mighty Cool'".

So they started snapping their fingers and jamming. They followed me home while beatboxing or whatever the fuck you call that, and watched my TV while I devised a plan to write rap lyrics on the computer and put secret messages in telling them to go home. I was going to make them sign it like a contract, but my printer didn't work.

Then one of them said to come in here 'cause Sanford and Son was on, and then I woke up.

YOU HAD TO BE THERE.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 07:17 PM       
Last night I dreamed that I ate bugs.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 07:19 PM       
i had a dream where i turned into a rabbit and i hoped through one of the levels on Super Mario World :o it was great
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 07:21 PM       
Your dream was better than my dream......
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2004, 08:04 PM       
I had a dream that I was on the Donny and Marie Show, i ended up killing myself when donny came in riding a green hippo hold the game pictinary in his hand.