Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:50 AM        Winter time
Well, it's that time of year again. Time for it to be freezing cold, yet not cold enough for the snow to stick to the ground. The sky is gray all the time, and the sun barely comes out to warm anything up. In the event that the sun does decide to come out and say hello it melts whatever chance of snow that could've brightened up the season. People get mauled over in order to buy presents for one day, and pay thousands of dollars on lights and decorations that will be used for about a month then thrown out or put away into storage for next year. They'll forget about it though and just buy more lights and decorations next year. The little kids will whine and cry come christmas day because they didn't get their new xbox 360 because mom wouldn't shell out 1,000 dollars on one over ebay, or they'll complain because they got DOA4 and not Perfect Dark Zero. Those of the jewish faith will be forced away from the holidays because of the overwhelming amount of christianity in the culture. Kwanza will be all but forgotten by a select group of people. The consumers will give their spare change to the santas in front of Macy's and Wal-mart while splurging money on sweet little Johnny or Jenny. The moment of solace comes when the innocent children go to bed on Christmas Eve tucked in by their nannies or babysitters, while their parents are out drinking it up with their buddies. The children wake up to their parent's bloodshot eyes and migraines, to yelling and screaming. They open their presents and find something completely opposite of what they wanted. "A PORSCHE MOM, HOW HARD IS IT TO GET A PORSCHE!". The poor will wake up to the cold, bitter winter thankful for another day of being alive.

Good old winter time.

I wonder how many people will call me boring and stupid this time. Let the festivities begin.

P.S. I better get that damn Xbox 360
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:53 AM       
I put a bow on it for you.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 01:50 PM       
Now is the winter of our discontent.
Rosenstern is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 07:23 PM       
For want of being called a "glorious glob of fuck" again, I would like to say that I actually enjoy reading your long-winded shit. Thank you again.
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 09:56 PM       
Money can't love your children. But when you are out trying to earn money, sexual predators might come love your children for you.

Crazy world we live in.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 10:54 PM       
You would know all about that.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:31 PM       
I like it when the sky greys out the sun. Sometimes the sun is just too fucking bright. Unless it's spring or summer, the sun is unnecessary.

So, i work at Office Depot, and this lady comes in looking at a laptop for her grandson. She's buying this kid a $1000 laptop, and she shows him the one she's thinking about getting him. She asks him what he thinks about it and he goes "dunno. what games are on it?" and starts playing solitaire. It's a nice machine, and it's $1000 fucking dollars, and all this mouth-breather cares about is whether or not he can play Freecell on it. She goes "can you live with it" and he says "yeah, i guess so". What an ungreateful little shit. I hope his parents die on christmas.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 3rd, 2005, 11:59 PM       
i got my tree today and some little kid tried to strike up a conversation with me about christmas trees. his name was Gio and he was 100 percent native american.
Old Dec 4th, 2005, 02:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force
You would know all about that.
Don't assume. That just makes an ass out of u and me.