Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

freakachu420 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 02:47 AM        I'm talking to YOU!
Yes, YOU, you complete and utter waste of food and oxygen.

You come here EVERY DAY, probably twelve times a day, to read the boards and comment. Unfortunately, when you see the words MOCK WARS, the little hamster in the wheel that runs your brain function decides to take a coffee break; drooling, you suddenly realize that the words "Mock Wars" must SURELY mean "How much space can I waste on the internet in one day?"

Well, it's old and tired now. Every halfway-interesting thread that you enter quickly deteriorates into "u suck!" "well, your gay!" "so's you're mom!" type humor, which while funny the first forty-seven times, has rapidly lost its charm. These are NOT mockeries, you half-witted cancer-infested lab rat. They're grammar-school whinings.

And speaking of grammar, maybe you should spend less time on the internet and more time reading a book. You know, like "Run, Spot, Run"? You construct your sentences like a two-year-old constructs a Lego house. And spelling? What a joke. It's a miracle you passed enough of your English classes to graduate middle school. Which, now that I think about it, you may not have, considering the level of what you think is "humor".

Give us a break, would you? Pick up a hobby, like crocheting or dropping acid, and leave the rest of us who've been lucky enough to actually RETAIN some brain cells alone. If you can't do that, at least pull your pinky out of your nose and your wits out of your ass and make SOME attempt at amusing someone besides yourself. You degrade everything that I-Mockery is supposed to stand for.

Thanks.

~~freakachu

note: If you think I couldn't possibly be talking to you, you're probably wrong.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 03:45 AM       
OMG LIEK UR A FAG

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 04:17 AM       
You know, freakachu420, you and I are alike in a lot of ways.

Eternal_Champion is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 06:46 AM       
yeah well...so's your mom

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
OMG LIEK UR A FAG
*sighs* Somehow, I should have expected that.

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
You know, freakachu420, you and I are alike in a lot of ways.
I'm almost afraid to ask how so, but you're one of the people who I haven't eally seen my post apply to. So, with trepidation....

How so?
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 01:16 PM       
Speaking of waste of food and oxygen, I haven't really seen you prove yourself worty in your six posts, please, proceed, because I would like to see this. Perhaps you will turn out to be a second Mad Max.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

Eternal_Champion is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 01:36 PM       
The amount of posts you post does not show how worthy you are, it just shows how sad you are wasting all your time on this forum.

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 01:52 PM       
Retro Kat and Eternal Champion, I've just spent enough time reading this forum to know that most of the posters on here are sadly wasting everyone else's time.

I'm not trying to prove myself worthy. I'm trying to give everyone else a kick in the ass.

I can tell that by your standards, a person has to have 4,876,106 posts to be considered a "contender". An actual show of intelligence doesn't count. Sorry, I was raised in the "quality, not quantity" school of thought; and by your reasoning, I-Mockery must be a pretty crappy site since we're lucky if Rog updates once a week. Forgive me for being silly enough to enjoy the site because it's FUNNY and SMART, as opposed to being frequently updated with drivel and fluff.

I COULD go hide in a corner now, since apparently I'm not stupid or immature enough to make the grade, but c'mon guys! Gimme a chance to sink to this board's level! I promise to do better! Watch:

You guys suck, you meany heads. And you're both gay, and have sex with goats.

Was that better?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:10 PM       
Jesus fucking Christ.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakachu420
*sighs* Somehow, I should have expected that.
LOL ROLLEYES @ FREAKACHU

420, HUH? DOOBIES, LOL!

OMG

Mocker
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:43 PM       
Wow freakachu, I like how you automatically know how each of us work and all of our attitudes about posting and noobies. Quality and quanity, boy, you must have got some hard facts for that one.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
feelevil is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:59 PM       
I INVENTED MOSES

HOLD UP
IT GETS FUNNY I PROMISE

HEHEHhlalhl;khl;a

maaaaaad PROPS. Yo.
Mocker
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:14 PM       
Keep your promise, dammit!
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:08 PM       
Aquiring Jin's mannerisms just makes you a cheap ripoff with no actual personality.

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:19 PM       
i dunno what's funniah... the irony of dat statement or the fact u dun get it

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE JIXBY

HHElek;lka;lks;lke;lk;lkj

or r u biting or now??? i cant keep up d00d
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:54 PM       
WHATEVER

Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:58 PM        dun u mean
WHATEVER
Mocker
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 12:00 AM       
whatever :sad

Old Jul 14th, 2003, 03:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
Wow freakachu, I like how you automatically know how each of us work and all of our attitudes about posting and noobies. Quality and quanity, boy, you must have got some hard facts for that one.
Frankly, the only thing you complained about regarding me was how I had not "proved myself" because I hadn't posted much. Was there anything else significant you wanted me to extract from your post?

Old Jul 14th, 2003, 03:06 AM       
LOL ROLLEYES @ FREAKACHU

420, HUH? DOOBIES, LOL!

OMG [/quote]

Actually there is a story (NON drug related) behind that, which you could PM me about if you are the only one interested (as you appear to be). I know it's an automatic Mock-point; and I'm both disappointed and relieved that you're the only person who noticed it, since it's so obvious.
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 03:11 AM       
Did you just register here to complain, rant, and argue? If anybody needs to "pick a hobby" (as you suggest), then you should consider it. Unless you're notorious for being smart and tough on the Internet and you want to maintain that reputation, then, by all means, continue. As long as your friends still think you're awesome.

This is the part where you write a cleverly structured retort, make fun of the way I mocked you, then say, "I know the short bus will be cruising past your house. Why don't you jump in front of it?". That way, we'll all chuckle at the twist you added to the already-existing joke, and therefore you'll get the kudos and respect you obviously deserve.

The clock is ticking...

Quote:
Actually there is a story (NON drug related) behind that, which you could PM me about if you are the only one interested (as you appear to be). I know it's an automatic Mock-point; and I'm both disappointed and relieved that you're the only person who noticed it, since it's so obvious.
Why don't you post it right here. It should be slightly more interesting than anything else you've said so far. Unfortunately, I'm assuming here...

Mocker
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Frankly, the only thing you complained about regarding me was how I had not "proved myself" because I hadn't posted much. Was there anything else significant you wanted me to extract from your post?
Well, you see, I tend to complain about that when you come in here with an ego and pretending to be fucking badass and shit with your drug reference.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 03:23 PM       
its sad that any1 has pitty enough to give second thought to sum1 named freakachu420. Whats the matter your pokemon buddies abandon you when you were back in 6th grade, so you come to this bored to unleash ridicule on the rest of our lives. What gives you the right to tell us we shouldnt be eating or breathing if we post on this website, do you believe you have reached a certain level of divinity enuff to tell us what we shud or shudnt do. by staring at the computer screen long enough to aquire a prejudice of every1, how do u make urself better then us? And if u r so werthy of our food and oxygen why did u spend the time to type out wasteful post about what type of people we r? Probably now your hamster wheel is churning to make a counter point, but ill save u the precious oxygen needed to supply ur brain. i post here because i liek the outlet of open expression and free thought.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 04:01 PM        Re: I'm talking to YOU!
Quote:
you half-witted cancer-infested lab rat. They're grammar-school whinings.
OMG! LOL! LAB RAT?! I'M A PERSON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfuckfacewhowon'tnoticethis
You know, like "Run, Spot, Run"? You construct your sentences like a two-year-old constructs a Lego house.
RUN, SPOT, RUN?! I READ THAT WHEN I WAS FIVE!