Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

wobbly is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 11:27 AM        anybody into hip hop scene
hip hop mogul Damon Dash and Jay Z are sort of, kinda friends. I was amused to see Damon autographed and designed a teddy bear for Save the Children charity. I was on www.Ebay.com/1800Flowers where about a dozen celebrities have designed bears for the charity. Damon Dash-kinda funny to see him in that group.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 11:36 AM       
hiphop scene aye? i think there is on of those in the UK but we call it "those townie fags hanging around outside the local shop", sometimes they try and rap and wear really dumb clothes in an attempt to look like black american gangstas.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 04:37 PM       
Hip hoppin is where it's at, yo. Me an mah homies Pop-Mickey and Notorious Masta Q be always hittin tha floor and showin mah peepz tha mad skillz we's got, aw yea. Every night we's pop in a dvd of You Got Served and it's like me and Pop Masta Mickey an Notorious Pop Masta Q Pop's video bible, nigga. Shit, we's always bringin home bitches and sluts in our maroon Geo an bottles of Zima and showin them moves and then yellin at them bitches to suk our diks an shit but me an Masta-Pop an Q Pop Mickey always gets the shaft and we's go home to our studio apartments and falls asleep on the couch an shit.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 07:11 PM       
http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...%2520damon.jpg-

FrogRawr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:45 PM       
Its bad to be pro-scene here. People are bias here and will try to emulate the writers of i-mockery =/.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:50 PM       
Wait, people write for I-Mockery?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2004, 08:22 PM       
that is right we are all biased against retards who feel the need to alter their behavior to fit into a subculture

Old Dec 28th, 2004, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
that is right we are all biased against retards who feel the need to alter their behavior to fit into a subculture
Lol. For one, you are being biased to fit the i-mockery subculture. For two, you do need to alter your behavior to fit in to some subcultures. It doesn't make you "retarded". Only missing a chromosome will. Scenesters are no smarter or less smart than anyone else they just see things differently.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 28th, 2004, 08:11 PM       
I listen to hip-hop and rap in general but I mostly dispise the scene. It seems to me that every two bit hack with a mic believes that they can bust out killer beats and rhymes. Case in point for those who read SA: Johnny Crack.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 29th, 2004, 06:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogRawr
Quote:
Lol. For one, you are being biased to fit the i-mockery subculture. For two, you do need to alter your behavior to fit in to some subcultures. It doesn't make you "retarded". Only missing a chromosome will. Scenesters are no smarter or less smart than anyone else they just see things differently.
w/e

-BrAd- is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:56 PM       
Hip-Hop huh? In New Jersey we call it "our government"
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 10:47 PM       
I like rap. A lot. :/
OH GOD
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 10:50 PM       
yes but do you act like you are black all the time
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 05:56 PM       
I think FrogRawr forgot that this is the internet

Old Jan 12th, 2005, 11:37 PM       
I don't think frograwr knows what you mean.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
yes but do you act like you are black all the time
no
OH GOD
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM       
then your ok
Callahan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 08:47 PM       
hip hop is only listened to by sub human scum
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 09:14 PM       
Fuck yo Callahan and yo KKK fag rock n' roll. I be up in tha hood day n' night yo an' I'm sick of yall discriminatin my ppl yo. Me an' my boy Ray-Ray be chillin and we aint be up in noone's ill and these boyz in blue be comin up in my face like I be ill but naw man they all be discriminatin yo. Discriminatin cockasians like yall best keep in check yo or I be settin some hard pipe hittin negros to ya space ya herd?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 05:10 PM       
i just installed some hydraulics on my pt cruiser and now i can hop around at a red light and show up all those ******s who think they're all cooler than jesus and shit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 06:05 PM       
I'm white
OH GOD
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 06:09 PM       
everyone is white on the internet
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 29th, 2005, 06:21 PM       
I met one black guy on the internet but then the KKK came and shot him
Marine is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2005, 02:39 AM       
yo ya`ll howz it hangin in theese part of da wörlld
eez it funky?
Callahan is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2005, 04:22 AM       
Callahan aint racist

just most of the lowlifes i bust are supporters of this scummy scene which represents hate,crime,drugs,dressing like a dickhead,talking like one and mistreating women all making them mentally a piece of shit . all none of which i beleive hence my dispisal of the scene im not rascist against anyone im just as likely to bust the skull of a black or white hip hopper