Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 11:10 AM        @ Tadao
Shamefully, I thought of you when I saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-opyE2AeU
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 11:15 AM       
Don't be ashamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
8 uses for a Samsung Ultra Touch S8300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-op...eoverload.com/
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 01:28 PM       
Lots of people see things and instantly think of me. I'm just happy when it turns out to be cute and fluffy!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 04:36 PM       
Every day on my way to school, I pass the outskirts of china town and this one store that has "tao-dao" in the title and I always think of the forums. I feel shame for that.

That was very funny. Well done.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
Every time I'm having sex with my girlfriend and imagining that she's Tadao it makes me think of Tadao.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 01:40 PM       
I always vomit (just a little in my mouth!) whenever I think of Tadao!!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 09:53 PM       
This reminds me of Tadao: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcxKIJTb3Hg
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
Taking pot reminds you of Tadao.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 12:33 AM       
ZQ thinks of Tadao when she gets pounded

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker

Old Feb 27th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
And when she gets slapped by her Dad.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 05:24 AM       
You guys think about Tadao too much.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM       
I'm like herpes.
Insane Writer
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
ZQ thinks of Tadao when she gets pounded
Yeaa...No.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
She wants the real deal
Insane Writer
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM       
See previous response.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 02:21 PM       
The rolling of eyes tell me that your comment is sarcastic, meaning you need it bad from me.