Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

CynicalDave is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 12:57 AM        RETARDED PEOPLE- My visionary Darkness submission
Well, I need to vent. First of all, this site rules all....

I CANNOT STAND PEOPLE! PERIOD!

They seem to spew shit from there mouth faster than a horse shits....and people, you know that horses shit alot. They can't seem to mind their own buisness!!! All I hear is:

"Im going out with Mr.X but i am secretly fucking Mr. Y on the side"

I could care less....

"I dont think John loves me anymore"

Get a dildo....or better yet go on a suicidal rampage...

"I think im gay."

Ok, now im gonna shoot you........

People don't get it. No one really cares what you think, or whether John doesn't love you. Wake up. All anyone ever cares about any more is themselves. Seriously. Everyone has become selfish bastards. Oh you may think your doing a good deed by donating $1 a month to some poor ass African boy, but really your doing it because you don't want feel guilty, therefore making it even more selfish......how bout instead of paying off some company so they can laugh their asses off that they're getting money from poor suckers like you, you actually go to Africa and help people if your feeling that guilty.

Well enough of that, i hate one thing even more. People who put up dumb quotes on their profiles or who attach gay signatures that contain dumb quotes such as:

"Smoke a smoke not a butt....Fuck a virgin not a slut."
Honestly, does that really matter anymore? Everyone will have AIDS by the year 2010 anyway, so get used to it.

well thats all I got....but what I hate even more is gay handles and MSN sign in names such as (Dumbass friends on my contact list):

"Rock Rock to the beat y'all"

This guy is a moron....

"Da Funk 101"

Ok that just sucks ass

"GigglyPuff03"

Ok do I even need to explain how gay that is?

"go to hell, you dumb selfish perverted asshole"

Ok thats mine, and you must admit that that one rules.....

Nuff of that......what else can I rant about........oh yes!

GEORGE "Dubhya" BUSH !

This guy is a complete moron.....i swear he must be the biggest retard on the face of the planet. He is so apt on killing one figurehead. My god, i swear he will make the human race extinct....i mean this guy controls tons of nucular missles, and hes telling a small little country to disarm because they are a potential terror threat? Comon, Dubhya, pick on someone your own size. Its like saying that Canada has the most elite Army in the world! ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.....ok that made no sense....and now im tired.......

COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? QUESTIONS? QUERIES? I DONT CARE

ALL MESSAGES WILL BE SCOWLED AND THEN LAUGHED AT

Take care,
CYNICALDAVE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 01:15 AM       
The above made me laugh, but I feel I must tell you that I was doing it at, not with, you.

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 01:18 AM       
thats high marks from a person with the handel "Pub Lover"

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 01:18 AM       
lol thanks
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 02:54 AM       
I DON'T LIKE IT

DonkeyMolester is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 02:56 AM       
I didn´t have the time to read it, but my guess is that it sucks.

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 02:59 AM       
thanks for the support, guys

[/img]

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 03:11 AM       
You´re welcome
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 04:58 AM        Re: RETARDED PEOPLE- My visionary Darkness submission
A Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalDave
Well, I need to vent. First of all, this site rules all....
Allready, you have won my heart! this meathod is a fantastic way to get your foot in the door! Good work, and you have only just started!

Quote:
I CANNOT STAND PEOPLE! PERIOD!
Now this, I like a lot. The all-caps/exclamation points make it look like your shouting, and this must mean that you REALLY REALLY, don't like people! Now I admit, I saw your name "CynicalDave" and I thought "I bet that this guy isn't Cynical at ALL!" but now I know the truth, you are in FACT, VERY VERY cynical.

Quote:
They seem to spew shit from there mouth faster than a horse shits....and people, you know that horses shit alot. They can't seem to mind their own buisness!!!
Now, I actually did NOT know how much a horse shits, so reading this actually taught me something new, and very few of the Visionary Darkness articles here on the site have done that. Also, it mentions shit, and that just tickled me the pinkest shades of pink. Shit comes out your butt!!

Quote:
All I hear is:

"Im going out with Mr.X but i am secretly fucking Mr. Y on the side"

I could care less....

"I dont think John loves me anymore"

Get a dildo....or better yet go on a suicidal rampage...

"I think im gay."

Ok, now im gonna shoot you........
YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S LOVE LIVES! this is wonderful, and it shows how much you REALLY can't stand people. The dildo reference had the same effect that the shit reference had on me earlier, so you just keep the laughs coming! Also, I think it's safe to say that we all absolutely can't stand gays. I mean, how fucking gross is that?? They have sex with other men! And don't you notice how they are ALWAYS trying to suck your cock? This is something we can ALL relate to (except women, but all women are secretly bisexual anyway, HOT MAMA!!! )

Quote:
People don't get it. No one really cares what you think, or whether John doesn't love you. Wake up.
WAKE UP. I like that.

Quote:
All anyone ever cares about any more is themselves. Seriously.
SERIOUSLY. Now you're moving off the laugh route that got our attention and you're REALLY driving the point home. I like that a lot... lets keep reading.

Quote:
Everyone has become selfish bastards. Oh you may think your doing a good deed by donating $1 a month to some poor ass African boy, but really your doing it because you don't want feel guilty, therefore making it even more selfish......how bout instead of paying off some company so they can laugh their asses off that they're getting money from poor suckers like you, you actually go to Africa and help people if your feeling that guilty.
REALLY getting your point across here about selfish people, and I like that. But you should consider adding a reference to Sally Struthers, perhaps a calous remark about her "fat ass," just to keep the laughs coming for those who might be impatient and decide to tune out. Just something to consider!

Quote:
Well enough of that, i hate one thing even more. People who put up dumb quotes on their profiles or who attach gay signatures that contain dumb quotes such as:

"Smoke a smoke not a butt....Fuck a virgin not a slut."
Honestly, does that really matter anymore? Everyone will have AIDS by the year 2010 anyway, so get used to it.
I'm sorry, but that quote made me laugh till my sides hurt, perhaps you could use another quote? :/ But I like your point about everybody having AIDS by 2010. You have a very sassy outlook on life and it makes me crack up!

Quote:
well thats all I got....but what I hate even more is gay handles and MSN sign in names such as (Dumbass friends on my contact list):

"Rock Rock to the beat y'all"

This guy is a moron....

"Da Funk 101"

Ok that just sucks ass

"GigglyPuff03"

Ok do I even need to explain how gay that is?

"go to hell, you dumb selfish perverted asshole"

Ok thats mine, and you must admit that that one rules.....
Hahah, those handles ARE gay! and your handle is VERY funny. It reminds me of some other handles I've seen, such as "your stupid and I don't like your face" and "I hate you because I hate people" and "Shut up you bitch you talk too loud," too name a few. I love cynical, rude handle names like this!

Quote:
Nuff of that......what else can I rant about........oh yes!

GEORGE "Dubhya" BUSH !
HAHAHA, oh man, here we go! This is the kind of thing that REALLY lets people know that they are in for a comic treat!

Quote:
This guy is a complete moron.....i swear he must be the biggest retard on the face of the planet. He is so apt on killing one figurehead. My god, i swear he will make the human race extinct....i mean this guy controls tons of nucular missles, and hes telling a small little country to disarm because they are a potential terror threat? Comon, Dubhya, pick on someone your own size. Its like saying that Canada has the most elite Army in the world! ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.....ok that made no sense....and now im tired.......
Now, first you started up with the president Bush stuff, which is ALL great, you can never get enough of that (That guy REALLY is stupid!), but then you end it with a canada joke! It was almost too much for me to take! Maybe you should say something about them not having tanks, instead they have mooses? I don't know, I'm not the comedy writer here!

Now this next bit, I just gotta split up to show you what went through my head when I was reading it...

Quote:
COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? QUESTIONS? QUERIES?
"Hmmm, I think I can help this guy out a bit..."

Quote:
...I DONT CARE

ALL MESSAGES WILL BE SCOWLED AND THEN LAUGHED AT

Take care,
CYNICALDAVE
D'OH!! I guess I've written this whole post in vain! Damn! At least you've proven to live up to your name, eh?

All in all, a great article, and it REALLY fits in with the attitude of the site! Hopefully you take some of my suggestions to heart, you could make it even better!

Cheers from your fellow Mocker,
Jixby Phillips

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 05:15 AM       
Ummm

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 05:18 AM       
Oh wow! Fasten your seatbelts, everyone... we're about to embark on the LOL rollercoaster!

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 05:23 AM       
thanks for that Jixby.....your post was actually funnier than my actual article! Mabey we should post THAT on Visionary Darkness lol
Thanks for the constructive critizim!

Dave
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 05:28 AM       
You know I think you're right.

Mr Mockery, expect a polished draft of this in your INTERNET EMAIL IN-BOX sometime soon. Looks like you don't have to take my name off the staff page after all!
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 06:15 AM       
Ironically, this is one of the funniest threads i've read in a long time. :/

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 08:47 AM       
I love you, Jixby.

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 09:29 AM       
How ironic that a large fraction of that VD is about how you don't care what people think and that they complain too much, yet the entire thing was you complaining.

I liked it a tad, but it could have been thought up by anyone. And don't try to use style that the staff uses, try to be original.

:/

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 09:39 AM       
Where did I say they complain? i just said that I hate them and that I could care less about there lives and that i just cant stand them. And most importantly, i could care less what they think because i am a selfish asshole too. And truthfully, i could care less about what you think.....but

I do appreciate constructive criticism....IE your pretty funny here, but you could improve on this.

NOT SHIT LIKE.....Your gay
or "Oh wow! Fasten your seatbelts, everyone... we're about to embark on the LOL rollercoaster!"
or "I DONT LIKE IT"
or the ever popular on this board "I didn´t have the time to read it, but my guess is that it sucks. "
AND YET YOU HAVE TIME TO WRITE A DUMBASS COMMENT?

god, see what i mean.......some people

too many people are dumbasses nowadays.....time for some more mass genocide!
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 09:39 AM       
I have nothing to say that hasnt been said before
my baby's mama
glowbelly is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
this guy should be writing sitcoms

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 10:05 AM       
i do, actually......i get paid well too!!

dumb fucks with gay handles such as "Glowbelly" actually believe the lies I tell them....these are the type of people who still use checks to pay for a pop and bag of chips....

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 10:08 AM       
You guys are proving my theory.....

Retarded people aformentioned above responded to this thread

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 10:24 AM       
Shut the bloody fuck up all ready.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 10:49 AM       
Well, at least he's stopped licking everyone's balls and started barking. That's a step up.

edit:

Die all selfish cheeze loving horse riding Celeine Dion worshiping inbred fucks!

I just noticed he corrected his spelling of "inbred" in his signature, but now managed to misspell "cheese", "Celine Dion" and "worshipping".

CHEESE!#$!% LOL ABSURD
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2003, 10:57 AM       
Hahahahaha, Cynical Dave doesn't understand sarcasm one lick!

He's one of these people who thinks he's a fucking comic genius and a master of sarcasm because he lies.

"Hey, I do write for sitcoms, and I get paid too! . . . hahahahaha, I was lying, isn't that hysterical?!?!"

And never mind the fact that he thought Glowbelly was complimenting him. If this guy isn't a character, and I pray to god he is, he is worse than absolutely every single person who has ever posted here. Bad Mr. Frosty, Captain Robo, Fartin Mowler, they all have nothing on this mental titan.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Old Mar 12th, 2003, 11:03 AM       
YES!!! I RULE!!! mental patients all the way man...

some people will never get it because they were dropped on their head as a child