Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 11:49 AM        list of Women molesting students (eye bleach sold seperatly)
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=53479

with links to all their stories. Everyone from former WWE Nitro hotties to "The goggles, they do nothing".

Why is this all of a sudden epidemic? And Why wasn't I ever molested by a hot teacher? Am I ugly? Was this happening befor without being reported?

female pedophiles giving oral to 9 year olds seems so different why is that? is there a double standard of perverts we just now are overcoming?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 01:00 PM       
The teacher thing is because the average age of new teachers are much younger. There's no seperation between authority figures and the hot girl at the mall anymore.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
The teacher thing is because the average age of new teachers are much younger. There's no seperation between authority figures and the hot girl at the mall anymore.
So that explaisn why they are fucking their like pre teen students?
Unmedicated genius
Old Dec 22nd, 2006, 01:53 PM       
anyone, male or female can be a pedophile. It's just men are more likely cause the average woman likes older men but that's just average hell my neighbor is a chubby chaser everyone has taste.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 12:13 AM       
"Amy McElhenney, 25: Charged with having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old male student, the 25-year-old Hebron High School Spanish teacher and former Miss Texas contestant will not be serving any jail time after a Denton County, Texas, grand jury refused to issue an indictment. While the age of consent in Texas is 17 years, a state law bans sexual relationships between educators and students even if the student is of legal age and the relationship is consensual. She could have faced 20 years in prison if indicted and convicted."

how retarded.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 11:13 AM       
It's not an "epidemic," it's always been happening. It's just getting a lot more coverage now that the news media has figured out that people angrily masturbate to these stories because they wish it had been them.
Mocker

Old Dec 24th, 2006, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708
So that explaisn why they are fucking their like pre teen students?
It's one explaination for why these stories are increasing, not for why they're doing it. I think pedophilia is on the rise though, right? Something to do with the internet maybe. Also there's a climate where women are beginning to explore social taboos and deviant fetishes in a way that wasn't so common even a decade ago.

The classic stereotype of the raincoat pervert was always attributed to creepy men...but go figure, there are creepy women out there too and they've got a Nancy Friday book that tells them they're not alone. They've worked their way through the rape fantasies, and the cunnilingus with their family pets, and they've moved on to molesting little boys. That's not to say babysitters haven't been jerking off children in the bathtub for years - but if we're talking specifically about women in authority positions who are sexual abusing men there's culturally some new issues at play that it make it more complex then a gender role issue. Though I do hear the cycle of abuse thing is very real.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 05:12 PM       
I like the name Cameo Patch, it sounds like a 70's disco band
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 24th, 2006, 10:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
The teacher thing is because the average age of new teachers are much younger.
this makes no sense. new teachers are usually just out of college, which would reflect the change-of-career and other older college graduates.

and these women are obviously sick in the head.

and where is the list of men student-molesters?
Mocker

Old Dec 25th, 2006, 12:57 AM       
actually...a lot of school districts were so desperate for teachers they're taking them without accreditation and letting them work towards their degree on the side.

there are plenty of older grads, and change of career types, so i'm sure you can find a few sicko child molestors in that category too... but what's notable is how the climate on a campus changes when you have a teacher on staff who is 22 and practically a kid themself, presiding over a classroom of 18 year olds....figure it out.
Unmedicated genius
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 07:18 PM       
yeah but a lot of these cases were women in their 50s and 40s getting some as a midlife crisis lay.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Dec 25th, 2006, 11:31 PM       
okay, whatever. but where are the male teachers?
Mocker

Old Dec 25th, 2006, 11:35 PM       
of course, but i'm saying it's a huge contributing factor towards a changing climate. it's also more and more common for teens to consider dating old folks. thanks internet.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 10:46 AM       
I dunno guys some of those teachers are pretty hot
Unmedicated genius
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
there are FAR to many of those you know that :P
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 26th, 2006, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
Bookworm Bitches

"If you don't pass....you're going to fail."

j/k fuck them
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2006, 03:14 AM       
:P ?
NightOfTheLivingDon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2006, 04:59 PM       
I may be looking too far into this, but I think that the "how and why" of the way female's see/are portrayed in today's society has a hand in all of this. It's not just female teachers, it's females. Look around Girls Gone Wild, the Pussycat Dolls, Paris Hilton (I could fill pages upon pages on that slut, "Ouch, your ring is hurting me." "That wasn't my ring, that was my watch..."), even the once wholesome Britney Spears has degenerated into nothing but a scumbag whore. That image, that self-evaluation, is everywhere you look! Woman's lib went horribly wrong! I don't think it's right to glorify whoredom, male or female. Sure, there are those people who don't believe in monogamy, I know a bunch, but they even limit themselves to a certain number of steady partners. They aren't with a new somebody every week. They don't want to get tied down, sure, but they aren't sluts. Our society, by the way it displays itself, wants us all to be dumb, drunk, and horny. And now it has leaked into our schools.

The male teachers are usually gay university teachers, as displayed in Little Miss Sunsine.

I just can't wait until one of the aforementioned, do-nothing-but-party hookers gets an STD. That'll take a lot of people down a peg.

On a side note, I haven't seen the Britney Spears sex tape but a friend said something that made me roll with laughter:
"Britney gives head like a retarded child would eat a lollipop."
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2006, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
the once wholesome Britney Spears
hahahahahahahah oh sweet jesus
NightOfTheLivingDon is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2006, 05:53 PM       
Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Dec 28th, 2006, 10:19 PM       
eew you can see her C-section scars.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Dec 29th, 2006, 12:49 AM       
No, that was when she fell off the trailer that night.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 05:08 PM       
that guy on her hole looks like my friend Bert