Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 12:11 AM       
I was gonna dress up as Sam for this huge Halloween party, but it ended up being too much work to do it well.

That was very funny. Well done.
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 01:57 AM       
I first am going to release my hack....then, I am going to dress up as Bruce Campbell and hand out bags of "shut the hell up".....Kids love that.....No, i never stop.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
Going as LT. Dangle again. Drinking at the bar district on 10/31/09. Probably a party on 10/30/09 and 10/23/09.

I might have to dress up early on 10/23/09, Converge, Mastadon and Dethklok are playing, then the party starts right after.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 11:18 PM       
Dethklok and Mastodon were here last week. Apparently, they were very good.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 12:18 AM       
they rocked me so hard i pissed blood the next day

i wish i was making that up
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 09:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
they rocked me so hard i pissed blood the next day

i wish i was making that up
How's that working out now?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 04:10 PM       
it just went away the next day, no problems
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
blood and piss, sounds like a gwar concert
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
I'm going to a pre-Halloween party my campus throws and then I'll probably spend the actual holiday sitting on the porch steps in costume handing out candy. I'd love to actually trick-or-treat but it was kind of forbidden last year so yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I'm going out trick-or-treating 'n what not with friends as usual, but if any kids come to our place before then, I always have a ton of crazy candies to give out as a result of that Halloween candies review article I do every October. That and boxes of spaghetti.
Dude, you're awesome.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
I just realized that due to some other appointments, I am going to be missing trick or treat entirely. Well, semi-entirely. I might be home during the last part of it.

Anyway, I want to do the "please take ONE" thing with the box of 50 giant pixy stix I bought, but I'm not an idiot. There's no way to enforce it, is there?

Sometimes you just want to freak out the little shits who help themselves to a double handful.
Ozzman313 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
I plan on attending a party or driving around dressed as a Ghostbuster taking pictures with a Polaroid, also gonna have my magnetic No-Ghost logo with lights on my car too

Last edited by Ozzman313 : Oct 25th, 2009 at 10:11 PM.