Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The Power of Grayskull
Pandajuice is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2008, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Indeed. And now, as if summoned by magic, we have PJ here to illustrate the point for me.
Well actually, the point you stated was that Californian/LA natives say "Southern California is God's gift". I didn't say that. I said Socal is slightly dirty and sleazy compared to Northern and is definitely a big smoggy city in all it's glory. Northern California, specifically the Sacramento area (the area, not the city itself) is a great place to live. I know, because I lived there and am desperate to move back.

And maybe Californian natives do think California is awesome because we live there and thus have some experience. It's kind of a stupid mentality to have that enables you to think that the phrase, "You people only like it because you live there!" makes sense. And as I said before, I've visited Florida, New England, Texas, and all the irrelevant states in between as well as some of Europe, and I can say most of California blows them away.

That's awesome if you don't agree with me though. Stay where you are by all means; the state is crowded enough with people who have seen the better side of life. I was just trying to give my honest assertion and recommendation to the OP.