Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by xandor2783
The Fag-Five act exactly alike I dont accuse them of being the same person. Being in each other yes, but same person, no.
You are so fucking stupid, you can't even remember what you posted 2 minutes ago.

And let me spell it out for you: WE KNOW YOU ARE ONE IN THE SAME. SKETCH AND XANDOR ARE NOT TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE!

The IP used yesterday was used by both names, and you made up the excuse that you were at Sketch's house. Now today, Sketch's IP is different (evidence of a proxy), while xandor's, who was at Sketch's house according to your story, still has the same IP as the one that supposedly belongs to Sketch.

You can keep trying to deny it all you want, but your story already has more holes in it than a golf course. So just stop pretending you have friends, and start dealing with us without your crutch.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:30 PM       
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:31 PM       
the mystery. yes. now you're forcing me to reply to you again. glee.

point 1 - using my limited imagination, i could figure you've discovered 'dual browser' technology. one cleverly being run through a 'proxy'. only you're using it for the wrong character. xandor should be on the proxy and not sketch. 'whoops'.

point 2 - posting at the exact same minute actually proves my stance and not yours. two seperate people replying to eachother within the same minute simply isn't possible, when you account for lag and the time it would take to physically notice, read, comprehend, and reply. only in the circumstance that two people were on the phone, having already decided their posts, and replies, and coordinating the exact moment that they would be laid could this happen 'naturally'. that instance i would say, is even more depressing than the alternative that i'm presenting.

so. take your pick i guess.

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:31 PM       
Well the fact that thats not true should be enough to prove you wrong, but oh well.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:34 PM       
Duel Browser technology, for what its worth, I haven't heard of such a thing,but once again oh well.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:35 PM       
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:41 PM       

I gotta save this:

Quote:
Well the fact that thats not true should be enough to prove you wrong, but oh well.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:52 PM       
Save what you want, bitch.
You still haven't proven that you have any skill or any level of artistic ability. Unless gay sex is an art form. Bringing an administrator into a mock war just shows how weak you are.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:52 PM       
He does talk to himself. Note the time,the same address thing, and the same icon but flipped around and inverted colors.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:53 PM       
This is just getting too funny.

Keep going man. You got us all in tears from laughing so hard.
Mocker
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:53 PM       
Can I be on the side with the asian men?
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Save what you want, bitch.
You still haven't proven that you have any skill or any level of artistic ability. Unless gay sex is an art form. Bringing an administrator into a mock war just shows how weak you are.

What's really funny is that the other half of his vicious attack on asian user pics is to say that our only attack is to call him gay, and that's why we're losing.

This is funny. It's still sad, but it's funny too
- Outerspacekid
Mocker
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:59 PM       
OMG I am so LOL right now.

Heh, stolen from that comic.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:59 PM       
Quote:
Can I be on the side with the asian men?
Don't you mean "inside" you blood belching vagina.
Mocker
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:02 PM       
How did you quote yourself dumbass?
Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:03 PM       
Interesting. I leave, they all gather and attack you. I see how their game works. They are only worth a shit when they can totally team up. It looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up. I've gotten the gist of it though. Hey, administrator! You make it a habit to join in mock wars? If so, then check both of our IP addresses right now. If you are in fact an admin. I'm not saying you aren't, but if you are you sure do pick a funny time to get involved. Get Mocker involved too, if you would please. I'm sick of this whiny crap "You are both the same because you post the same and have shared the same computer" bullshit. Unlike you tits I know other people in the real world, and they agree that you are assholes. Now to see what has been happening.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:04 PM       
- Outerspacekid

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:06 PM       
What the fuck are you talking about??? Quote myself???
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:07 PM       
Holy fuck, is this just too funny.

I can't wait til Chojin sees this.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
He does talk to himself. Note the time,the same address thing, and the same icon but flipped around and inverted colors.
Hey, Cap'n Fucking Obvious, I gave him that pic. I'm amazed you didn't point out they are hosted at the same place. Same address? Compare both right now. Check them both, not just one. There is no way we have the same IP address, and we are both on. I guess I made a mistake when I said you learned your lesson. Chojin the half-a-gay must have sucked what sense you regained back out of you. Back to my reading.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:11 PM       
I'm sure you cant wait till chojin fucks you in the ass, too.
Mocker
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:11 PM       
Why do you post then wait like 3 minutes and then the other guy comes on and posts and three minutes later you change names again. You keep calling everyone gay. That's your only snapback.

Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios
the mystery. yes. now you're forcing me to reply to you again. glee.

point 1 - using my limited imagination, i could figure you've discovered 'dual browser' technology. one cleverly being run through a 'proxy'. only you're using it for the wrong character. xandor should be on the proxy and not sketch. 'whoops'.

point 2 - posting at the exact same minute actually proves my stance and not yours. two seperate people replying to eachother within the same minute simply isn't possible, when you account for lag and the time it would take to physically notice, read, comprehend, and reply. only in the circumstance that two people were on the phone, having already decided their posts, and replies, and coordinating the exact moment that they would be laid could this happen 'naturally'. that instance i would say, is even more depressing than the alternative that i'm presenting.

so. take your pick i guess.
Hey, genius. Here's the reason. Spelled out to all you dillholes: He's on my Mac, I'm on my roomates PC. tomorrow night, he will be back at his house on his own mac with his own IP, I will be back on my Mac, and my roomate will be back on her computer. Mock it all you want, fucko's. It still doesn't change reality. Back to reading.
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:15 PM       

More holes than an afghan.
- Outerspacekid
Old Feb 22nd, 2003, 09:18 PM       
Have any of you heard of Occam's Razor? The simplest answer is usually the answer. Personally, I could give a shit if you all think we are the same person. It sounds like a lot more work than I would care to put into this, but there you go. If you apply Occam's Razor to the question, we are two seperate people. Simple. But fuck you all running. Think what you want. I just wish I didn't have to leave earlier, or that all you pussies had dribbled out of the woodwork when you were wanted, back when Xandor started this thread. But like the coward, simpering fucks you are, you waited for me to leave. Why is that? Because you know we are two people and you had a better chance against one person, like you normally operate. From here on, *I* (Sketch) won't be bothering to talk about what the reality here is. How's the reality there? Crying yet? You will be.