Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 10th, 2004, 09:39 PM        Question about King's Quest IV
Not sure if anyone would know, but I figured I'd ask.

I just beat the game, and at the end, it gave me a code. I doubt it has any use now, but what was the significance of the code? I can't think of anything that it would be for, and this is before the internet (so it's not an online code).
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2004, 10:11 PM       
Maybe it's the number for the winning lottery? Have you tried that yet?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 03:03 AM       
Quote:
Note About Special Codes: In some early versions of this game, you may get a special code at the end of the game. If you are curious as to what this code is for, there was a contest that Sierra had over 10 years ago (so obviously it is over by now). On many of the original game boxes, there was a sticker that said, "The Great Master Adventure Contest -- Win a Trip to England or one of 2000 other prizes (see details inside)." Whoever was the first to finish the game and send in that special code found only at the end of the game won the trip (it was a couple from New York). Three runners-up got a new Tandy computer, and a 1000 others got either free software or a T-shirt.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 01:13 PM       
MAYBE YOULL WIN

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 03:47 PM       
send them a long letter detailing how you built a time machine right before you bought the game and you actually beat the couple from n.y. unfortunately your time machine broke and you are stuck in the future. Of course, make it much more elaborate and humorous and threaten to sue.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 10:49 PM       
Willie is awesome.