Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Jimbuktu is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 01:56 PM        Lent
What did all y'all fuckers give up for lent? I know I gave up putting my weenie in the Nintendo Entertainment System

You can also check out what the rest of the Zubazkateers gave up at www.zubazpants.com/gbc.html pretty good article i have to say

If anyone is really religious on here, I would like to know what they gave up...I'm used to hearing things like chocolate or wine....big friggin deal

actually though, i didn't give up anything
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 02:26 PM       
No one is very religious here. Also this should be in Philosophy/Sociology/Religion/Politics/News/etc.
but im sure jesus thanks you for with holding your urges to sodomize the ninendo
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 02:38 PM       
i gave up going to your website

edit: BEFORE I EVEN STARTED
wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 03:13 AM       
Yeah, man - wrong forum. That's really important.
Marine is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 03:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by adept_ninja
No one is very religious here. Also this should be in Philosophy/Sociology/Religion/Politics/News/etc.
but im sure jesus thanks you for with holding your urges to sodomize the ninendo
you are forgetting the necronomicon
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 07:10 AM       
dude shut UP already the necronomicon is not a real religious book it is a fucking made up book based on something in a hp lovecraft story why dont you go read the silmarillion if you want made-up religions
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 07:11 AM       
you are so fucking goddamn stupid it makes me want to beat it out of you
OH GOD
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 07:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Regarding the dreaded Necronomicon of the mad Arab Abdul Alhazred - I must confess that both the evil volume & the accursed author are fictitious creations of my own...

...I am opposed to serious hoaxes, since they really confuse and retard the sincere student of folklore. I feel guilty every time I hear of someone's having spent valuable time looking up the Necronomicon at public libraries.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2005, 10:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
dude shut UP already the necronomicon is not a real religious book it is a fucking made up book based on something in a hp lovecraft story why dont you go read the silmarillion if you want made-up religions
what about the book of nod am i right my childer
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 12:42 AM       
I haven't made it though the Silmarillion yet, I am still working on it (still on Illuvatar and the Ainur and the first war ). Is it really as good as I have heard?
Forum Virgin

MUSTACE BANDIT is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 02:22 AM       
I gave up my mustace.
OH GOD
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 04:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
I haven't made it though the Silmarillion yet, I am still working on it (still on Illuvatar and the Ainur and the first war ). Is it really as good as I have heard?
it is only good if you really really have a boner for the lord of the rings/hobbit otherwise it will bore you to DEATH
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 07:22 AM       
Mr. Bastard!!
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 10:08 AM       
Hp lovecraft didnt even write the necronomicon he thought of the book and then stopped just because of this reason because dumb people like you would take it as real. Fans of his finished the books according to www.rottenlibrary.com.
Now with less sodium!

Old Feb 28th, 2005, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
it is only good if you really really have a boner for the lord of the rings/hobbit otherwise it will bore you to DEATH
I wouldn't call it a boner, exactly, more like a...well, yeah, I guess boner describes it pretty well, actually. It IS my favorite book/movie series .
OH GOD
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 08:14 PM       
u better read it then

it also helps if you listen to Nightfall in Middle-Earth while you're reading it
Now with less sodium!

Old Feb 28th, 2005, 11:16 PM       
OMG, I don't have that!
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2005, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
I really really didn't like it.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:39 AM       
A few parts of it are enjoyable, but if you can remember all the names of Feanor's sons, you're a fag.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM       
I thought this was a thread of GOD . Not a thread of DORKS

btw I gave up masturbation for serious.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2005, 02:26 PM       
i have this book of J.R.R. Tolkien's unfinished tales and the Silmarillion, both hardcover and first editions

i thought the silmarillion was very boring :/
Old Mar 1st, 2005, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
i have this book of J.R.R. Tolkien's unfinished tales and the Silmarillion, both hardcover and first editions

i thought the silmarillion was very boring :/

the Silmarillion is basically a fake history book and or bible

indegruv is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 11:34 PM       
i gave up religion for lent.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 12:28 AM       
that was absolutely hilarious and original. I have certainly NOT seen that on every other message board with a Lent thread. so fresh.

indegruv is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 03:35 PM       
i'm just tryin to stay on topic