Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:33 PM       
I saw your Turbo Tax rap, THAT DOESN'T COUNT.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:38 PM       
Why don't you get some good drugs? maybe you could get some ecstacy or some type of pill that makes people bubbly and happy. that's what id do :O that and italian food.
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 12:39 PM       
I'll let you get away with that, only because you're cute

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 01:12 PM       
Kahl, while your sentiment is appreciated, I try to sway away from discussing illegal substances and activities on message boards.
Besides, ecstasy puts holes in your brains and I'm naturally bubbly and happy. :D
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 01:13 PM       
off with his head.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 07:30 PM       
Considering your last post, I refuse to think about the possible ramifications of that comment.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2007, 11:30 PM       
doing it once won't put a hole in your head ;o
Egg
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 12:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Considering your last post, I refuse to think about the possible ramifications of that comment.
IT DOESN'T EXIST!
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 08:14 AM       
I totally gave the girl I have a crush on at Starbucks a valentines day card. It was a Hello Kitty card and she was all like "OOOOOOOOOHHH IT SO CUTE" then everybody else wanted one.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 06:03 PM       
she called me on the phone while she was on the net so IM'd her this.

i thought it was like those kids who spend afterschool craft time making their moms a lovely necklace that was instaed a hideous piece of crap, so it was funny, but she just said it was "creepy"

edit: thats a dog head on an owl's body with owl eyes. some people couldnt tell.