Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:06 PM        VibeCrew...
I have noticed you have been talking more about learning towards some of the things I believe, but you are kinda queasy on enviromentalism. If you want to care for the enviroment and learn how to truly take care of it, get some more info from an unlikely source: Ted Nugent. He is a hunter and a conservationist and being a gun owner and a sportsman myself I realize 100% where he comes from. He is also a conservative.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:14 PM       
Ted Nugent is also a dumbass who shoots endangered animals.

Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:38 PM       
Shooting endangered animals is illegal. Since he is a part of the law enforcement community in his home state, he would have to arrest himself.

He does what humans have done since the beginning of time. If we would not hunt animals such as deer, they would overrun our countries, and in some places they do so now.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Shooting endangered animals is illegal. Since he is a part of the law enforcement community in his home state, he would have to arrest himself.
I'm glad you brought this up, Vince, because I think it's a real problem, what with the prisons overflowing with all those corrupt cops turning themselves in every day.

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2003, 06:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
He does what humans have done since the beginning of time. If we would not hunt animals such as deer, they would overrun our countries, and in some places they do so now.
Vince, do you have any idea how cliched this sounds?

"QUICK! TAKE OUT THE DEER BEFORE THEY DEVELOP A TASTE FOR MEAT!"
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2003, 11:27 AM       
As much as it pains me to say this, I agree with Vince on this one. Ted Nugent is both a conservative and a staunch conservationalist. The state of Michigan, being an outdoor sportsman haven, makes this odd combination possible. I don't recall about him ever shooting endangered species and it really doesn't fit personality. Oddly enough, although hunters like him DO kill wild animals, most of them do it lawfully and are closer to wildlife and conservation efforts than most members of PETA ever will be ... if nothing else, simply by virtue of being in contact with it. That being said, I do find the man an arrogant, outspoken asshole who's full of himself.

Wherever you go, there you are.

Old May 24th, 2003, 12:06 PM       
Your entitled to think that, Kelly, but you cannot deny the man's credibility. He is a part of the 101st Airborne, he is a sherrif (I believe), and he is one of the most enviromental people in America.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2003, 12:31 PM       
The conservationist part I agree with; however, he's never been in the military but he is a Michigan Sherrif's Deputy to this day ... unless things have change in the past few months since I last heard an interview by him. He's painful to listen to at times due to his brashness, vanity, ect but he does care about conservation and he often brings up topical and relevant issues in that regard.

Wherever you go, there you are.