Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 04:05 PM        FUCKTARDS THAT NEED TO LEAVE :D
After doing some research I have discovered that the following fucktards are no longer necessary to these forums. There will be a brief reason for each one.

Kalhjorn: Okay I like picking on cross dressing suicidal junkies as much as anyone, but come on, this guy is just fucking sorry. His unintelligible posts just make his drug and alcoholic induced rantings retarded rather than funny. Besides if we want to laugh at pathetic suicide letters every time Christmas comes around, we got Sethomas.

Father Spaz: Okay if you fucktards are fucking serious about waging this new “war” against anime fans, then you need to clean your own fucking shit filled nest first, starting with this guy. The guy is a fucking loser. In fact you might as well include every fucktard with an anime avatar with him.

Immortal Goat: This fucking whining pussy, NEEDS to take some fucking time off the goddamn internet. He gets way to fucking worked up. Plus there’s already another goat, Big Poppa Goat. We don’t need two fucking Goats. In fact get rid of Hickman too, just for being that pussy’s brother.

SpectreX: Same reasons for Immortal Goat. And because he’s an example of the failure of the Netheregion’s education system.

Esuohlim: This fucktard needed to leave a long fucking time ago. He’s been consistently unfunny, uninspired, and generally just fucking boring. His “come backs” consist of typing in all caps and failing horribly at sarcasm. He had his chance, he needs to just fucking accept the fact that jokes from old 80s stand up routines were barely funny then, and they certainly aren’t funny now, and he isn’t a fucking comedian. He’s a sad lonely fucktard, who’s still living in his Mom’s basement, constantly hoping that some day he’ll get that “big break” to stardom on I-Mockery in between his Jelly donut breaks.

There are others of course, but we can start with these. My reasons are not selfish at all, they are in fact altruistic. There’s a lot of fucking fucktard noobs coming up. Let them get THEIR chance at being the generic unfunny fucktards for awhile. You fucking fucktards had your chance and fucking blew big herpes dick. And I’m sure that’s something ALL you fucktards can identify with, fucking faggots.

Thank you for your time.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 07:00 PM       
THIS IS THE PART WHERE I LEAVE FOREVER APPARANTLY BECAUSE SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET TOLD ME TO OR SOMETHING (P.S. CAPS)

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 07:05 PM       
Please don't forget to post your "I'm leaving" thread over in the Generial Polyp forum on your way out. Make it snappy. There are others waiting for you to leave too.

Thank you.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 07:06 PM       
Hey max i think i saw some people who care.. if you hurry you might still be able to catch them.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 07:09 PM       
Actually, I have decided to leave.

Only Mock Wars though. I'll make a thread about it and feel free to post in it!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 07:20 PM       
hey Esuohlim,

Quote 5: All people who complain can rot in hell. I'm sick of them anyway.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2004, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Actually, I have decided to leave.

Only Mock Wars though.
We'll see if this actually happens. Milhouse made like 5 or 6 claims in the past that he was going to ignore me and NEVER post in any of my threads ever again too, and we see how THAT turned out.

This is like a "goodbye" thread on a smaller scale. Notice how he tries to disguise his loss by saying childish things similar to: "Oh this place is stupid, you guys aren't playing fair, and I'm taking my ball and going home!"

MetalMilitia you may now take Milhouse's place for being the unoriginal, unfunny fucktard, who lives in his Mom's basement!
Congrats on your promotion fucktard!