Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 08:39 PM       
Yeah, i know people who say stuff like, "I'm not getting the PS3 because 360 is obviously so much better!!!' and then '360 sucks, ps3 is god!'

But, in my opinion, 360 is better - ps3 needs bluray which is too bloody expensive :S No game companies will want a share for a while.

Anyway, most of the time I avoid online games, but do sometimes play battle.net on Diablo 2, but only if I'm bored - I prefer 1 players, or co-op with a friend, better interaction.
DistantJ is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 05:56 PM       
Well, exactly. Why would anybody want something which has less good games, less features, and costs more? And why would they stand up rooting for it like it's a sports team? Because they're "loyal".

It's SAD. And fucking annoying when the little bastards turn every videogame based page I write or video I post or whatever into a stupid flamewar over which everybody thinks is best.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:05 PM       
Why do you care about other people's purchases? What part of them buying a system sends you into a fucking shit spiral? How does that affect you? The only way I see that it would is if the PS3 sells more then the other two that the prices for the next batch of consoles will skyrocket. But if the sales number show, the majority people just aren't ready to spend that much. So what's the point of talking about it yet?

Don't give me that "THEY SPAM MY COMMENTS" shit. You should have the power to control that.

This really seems like a way for you to say THE PLAYSTATION SUCKS AND SO DOES ITS FANS thread. That's pretty hypocritical, you tool.

I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:14 PM       
Gadzooks, your a tool for paying attention to every fucking thing so deviously. And actually caring enough to post back.
dipshed
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:19 PM       
I care because I am an American. This man is bashing America. You either agree with me or you are a scumbag terrorist, Lenor.

Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:25 PM       
You can go do your manly man thing, and defend our country that is slowly turning into communism.

This thread is about loyalty to video games not loyalty to your country.

Besides didn't you know that buying drugs and illegal downloading contributes to dem there terrorist.
dipshed
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:27 PM       
I don't do either! I don't want to know about your wicked activities.

Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 09:02 PM       
I buy my consoles based upon the software that they have; PS2's extensive library (including fine titles like Metal Gear Solid and Disgaea) made it a must-have for me. Gamecube has the Nintendo games that I love so much; I'm willing to deal with the controller to play Master Quest and Harvest Moon. I'm planning on getting a Wii when I have the cash, because it looks like a bunch of great titles are coming out soon.

360 is pretty oriented towards FPSes and other games that don't really interest me as much. The only thing I see that I like is Oblivion, and I have that for my PC already. As for PS3, not only is it far too expensive for someone like me, but there are so few games on it that I would actually want to play, it wouldn't be worth it. I can think of one off the top of my head that would be something I know I'd like, and that's Metal Gear Solid 4. I know new Final Fantasy will be on there, but surprise surprise, I'm getting a little tired of paying to play almost the same game every year with some new whiny-ass bitches and a slightly reworked battle system. No thanks, Square.

I have loyalty towards certain software developers such as Capcom and Nintendo because I know and like the style of games they produce, but towards the console maker? Nah, a console is easier to take a look at than a whole game, so you might as well just do that when you make the investment in that console rather than going, "omFg N1ntend0 is teh roxx0rz!!1 I buy all tehir gamez adn systums! sonie sux," because you're doing nothing in the end but making a pretty huge ass of yourself.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 10:51 AM       
I've come to terms with the fact that Nintendo has video games with fruity characters and happy-go-lucky subject matter, because I've never played anything more fun than most of the games they have on Nintendo consoles. So, yeah, I'm pretty much loyal to Nintendo but I'm not going to have conniptions if someone tells me they like Playstation better. James

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 12:50 PM       
God, I wish I had an N64 with all its wacky, bad graphic games
I love Japanese stuff - it's so care free, so i fI see a japanese game, I buy it
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 02:26 PM       
I got an N64 in 2002 man, who gives a fuck about graphics

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 02:32 PM       
I know, I just can't be bothered to get one
I don't care about graphics either, really, but now I've been around an xbox for too lonog and I do notice it
Seizure Cloud
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 03:47 PM       
Go garage sale hunting or something and you can find one cheap...that's where I got mine for $50 when they first came out. I can only imagine what they go for today.

But the N64 has a great slew of games, and it's worth getting. It got piss-poor third-party support when it was still around, but it's fucking NINTENDO. Show me a successful Nintendo system and I'll show you a great fucking library of games without even glancing at third-party titles. Even if it's shorter than it should be, there are at least a few gems that warrant owning another system.

Though it's great that you like your XBOX, if you want to get an N64, just do it. It's completely worth it, trust me. Also be sure to pick up a gold copy of Ocarina of Time so you can fuck around with the glitches. Even if they release Ocarina on Wii's Virtual Console, you won't be able to use Flying Link or Crooked Cartridge unless you get the real thing. And half the fun of that game after you beat it is trying to see how many bugs you can find.
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 03:49 PM       
hehe - might be a dream put into action...
For the moment though, i'm fine jamming with the xbox and ps1 :P
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 04:59 PM       
I've spent more time on my PC playing games than I ever did on a console...I'm not harcore I guess.
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 05:03 PM       
yeah, same

consoles lack the amount of keys you get with a computer, so you don't get as many cool moves
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 5th, 2007, 05:15 PM       
To extend your playing, please purchase the NEW edition of World Of WarCRACK.

Thank you for spending all your time and money on our servers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by arg_zombies View Post
yeah, same

consoles lack the amount of keys you get with a computer, so you don't get as many cool moves
Man, I haven't heard of such stupidity in a long time.
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 05:59 PM       
It's true! you Don't!
On a games concole, they have to cram them all into button sequences, whilst on a comp you can just set the keys
Seizure Cloud
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 11:29 PM       
A keyboard is not a controller; it's a giant fucking brick with a shitload of buttons. Great for typing, but I haven't found many games that I enjoy playing with one.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 12:48 AM       
guys i have a controller FOR my computer
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 04:02 PM       
You see? Willie gets it.

I might get an Xbox 360 controller just so I can use it with PC games.

That'd be badass.
Old Apr 7th, 2007, 04:13 PM       
hehehe

I have a friend who uses an old ps1 controller because he has Turok on his comp
DistantJ is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 08:53 AM       
Gadzooks, how is this me bashing America? I reckon you just browse through threads on forums and look for reasons to be a shit.

The thread is bitching about people who cause and take part in bitch fights about which is the best and start to make personal attacks on people just because they like the one they don't.

Of course it doesn't bother me what people buy. I'm just saying that it's pretty retarded to blindly pick something up just because of who made it. My bashing was mostly aimed at the people who ARE bothered by what everybody else buys and makes it into a big deal, and channel their testostorone into the competition of a stupid little thing like videogames.
Blake Stamper is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 10:30 PM       
faggot...
When you sum it all up, what you get is a highly talented and seasoned performer who will stop at nothing to ensure that his audience is having the time of their life. So, whatever the occasion, call Blake Stamper for the best in country and variety music.