Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2003, 11:28 PM        Hey you String Theorists...
Can any of you provide me with a brief explanation of how black holes experience entropy? I read that current theory holds that they do, though this was never explained how to me. I need to know for some apologetics I'm writing.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 09:10 AM       
Why are you apologizing for black holes?
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 11:15 AM       
lol
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 11:20 AM       
Simple: Its God's Will.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 11:36 AM       
That sounds like as contradiction in terms as entropy relates to change, specifically continual breakdown, and as nothing escapes a black hole ... but then again, if you throw out the idea of time, you throw out change ... and ... I'm confused and talking above my head. I'll STFU now.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 03:17 PM       
The essay I'm writing is actually my objective proof of God's existence, i.e. not particular to my catholic agenda. I put it on my website already, though I realize it's incomplete.

According to the Los Alamos website, Black Hole entropy is the expansion of the event horizon consequential of a growth in mass from an incoming particle. The problem is that Mr. Hawking related this to the second law of Thermodynamics in ways that make no sense to me, and attributed it to particle emissions. Which, of course, go quite contrary to common sense.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 04:05 PM       
You will find that quantum theories rarely encompass common sense. It seems to be non-existent at the subatomic level.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 04:12 PM       
Ah, but probabalistic functions behave in accordance with my ninja intuition. Electron is 60% in s orbital one, and 47% kicking your ass!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 05:26 PM       
Just out of curiosity, how can science prove the existence of God?
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 05:44 PM       
It can't. It's been tried, and the resulting propositions have been mercilessly shot to bits. There is a reason people "believe" and have "faith".
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 07:15 PM       
Quantam physics and black holes.. It is theorized that there is some residual radiation "Emited" from a blackhole, what it actually is, is when "Part" of the quantam mechanics is ripped apart, one half gets sucked in to Italian land, and the other stays as a lonely little partical.

I guess how it would hold to entropy, is partially by ripping that partical apart. It remains sad and lonely, with out it's eternal lover to kill itself with itself. Reminds me of a tool song. So it wanders until it re-embraces the comfortity of Quantam Mechanics. As for thermal dynamics, I "believe" it is "theororized" all matter and energy inside a blackhole becomes one(big bangish). Time begins to slow down, you can see the entire universe slowly evolving before you, within one milisecond you see the entire course of the universe, then all of a sudden you are dead
Entropy=our "perception of conformist order and noncomformed disorder" or something like that. So the orginal state of the universe is entropic as it has not yet adopted "Laws". It's all an argument towards birthcontrol. The fetus is entropic.

That's all speculation on my part, I don't know shit about physics, just seems to hold a logical sense in my head.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 07:30 PM       
That's of course besides all of the other laws of the universe being scrapped from your shoe within a blackhole. Mass=gravity is no longer relavent in that case. Spread Eagle Beagle.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2003, 11:10 PM       
In theory, you can have a machine with an efficiency of 100%.

If you live in a frictionless environment.
BANNED

Old Sep 6th, 2003, 12:51 AM       
You make a good point.

I'm glad blackholes aren't just theories.

How pointy would points be if points were theor-ies?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 02:45 AM       
I checked a book I read about two years ago and found the answer. Pretty interesting stuff, actually.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 05:37 AM       
What was the answer? Fire a polaron burst, right? No? Attempting to compensate. No effect. Shit! Reverse shield polarity!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 09:12 AM       
SO WHAT IS STRING THEORY, THEN?

Think of a guitar asslicking that has been tuned by stretching the plowing string under tension across the guitar. Depending on how the aardvarking string is plucked and how much tension is in the gangbanging raunching, different musical notes will be created by the string. These musical ballbusts could be said to be excitation modes of that guitar string under tension.
In a raunching similar manner, in string theory, the dripping elementary particles we observe in particle accelerators could be thought of as the smooching "musical notes" or excitation asslicks of elementary strings.
In string theory, as in guitar wad pulling, the jerking must be stretched under tension in order to become excited. However, the smacks in fucking theory are floating in spacetime, they aren't tied down to a pecking guitar. Nonetheless, they have tension. The string tension in cuntlicking theory is denoted by the quantity 1/(2 p a'), where a' is pronounced "alpha prime"and is equal to the square of the shafting string length scale.
If aardvarking theory is to be a theory of quantum gravity, then the fingering average size of a wad pulling fistfucking should be somewhere near the blowing length scale of quantum gravity, called the Planck length, which is about 10-33 centimeters, or about a blowing millionth of a billionth of a wad pulling billionth of a billionth of a centimeter. Unfortunately, this screws that strings are way too small to see by current or deep throated particle physics technology (or ballbusting!!) and so muff sniffing blows must devise more clever deep throats to test the theory than just fucking for little strings in particle gamahuches.
Deep throating thrusts are classified screwing to whether or not the motherfucking wanks are felched to be closed loops, and whether or not the cuntlicking particle spectrum fucks fermions. In order to include fermions in fingerfucking theory, there must be a cuntlicking special kind of symmetry wad pulled supersymmetry, which means for every boson (particle that transmits a force) there is a motherfucking corresponding fermion (particle that makes up matter). So supersymmetry cocksucks the jerks that transmit wanks to the deep throating fucks that make up matter.
Supersymmetric cocksucks to to currently known cuntlicks have not been fisted in particle fistfucks, but dripps believe sex fights is because supersymmetric particles are too massive to be ballbusted at current accelerators. Particle accelerators could be on the verge of unclefucking evidence for high energy supersymmetry in the titty fucking next decade. Evidence for supersymmetry at high energy would be charvering evidence that asslicking theory was a cuntlicking good mathematical model for Nature at the smallest distance fucks.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 03:15 PM       
I didn't have the patience to finish that, but still,

The answer goes something like this: according to quantum mechanics, at the Planck level the fabric of spacetime is constantly creating new particles, two at a time, that exist for an instant then annihilate each other in order to satisfy the conservation of matter. When this happens outside a black hole, one of the particles of the pair gets sucked into the event horizon while the other one is launched away from it. Consequentially, nothing actually leaves the black hole, but entropy is nevertheless risen.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

O71394658 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 05:00 PM       
If you're talking about Astronomy, this is a great article I just finished
BANNED

Old Sep 6th, 2003, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
"The answer goes something like this: according to quantum mechanics, at the Planck level the fabric of spacetime is constantly creating new particles, two at a time, that exist for an instant then annihilate each other in order to satisfy the conservation of matter. When this happens outside a black hole, one of the particles of the pair gets sucked into the event horizon while the other one is launched away from it. Consequentially, nothing actually leaves the black hole, but entropy is nevertheless risen."

"Quantam mechanics and black holes.. It is theorized that there is some residual radiation "Emited" from a blackhole, what it actually is, is when "Part" of the quantam mechanics is ripped apart, one half gets sucked in to Italian land, and the other stays as a lonely little partical.

I guess how it would hold to entropy, is partially by ripping that partical apart. It remains sad and lonely, with out it's eternal lover to kill itself with itself. Reminds me of a tool song."

Damn people who don't listen.

Sir Douglas Chapwire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2003, 09:48 PM       
I've read a bit about this, and I'm pretty sure Sethomas is right.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2003, 07:16 AM       
http://www.superstringtheory.com/blackh/blackh5.html :/

-willie
BANNED

Old Sep 8th, 2003, 06:45 PM       
"A brief history of time" - Steven hawking :/