Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 04:34 PM       
he wrote the books these movies are based off of: Bladerunner, total recall, minority report.. and i can't remember the others.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:39 PM       
Hahaha, Whackmeister is fantastic.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:54 PM       
hahaha mental torture. Does he know we live for this stuff?
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 05:59 PM       
Ha ha, you guys got told on.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:00 PM       
I'm glad I managed to make him that upset. I AM THE ULTIMATE HACKAR ;<
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:01 PM       
that makes me think of bad mister frosty :'(
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:02 PM       
i really wish the search function worked so I could do a special on 'losers of our past'
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:05 PM       
cant mister mockery turn it on just for mods or somethging
was never good
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:07 PM       
yeah i know right
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:15 PM       
don't you know how much bandwidth that would take! :O
OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 06:27 PM       
no!

-willie

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:16 PM       
:/ Couldn't you do a mysql dump of the database and then search from that?
was never good
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:22 PM       
no, because i don't have access to the database.

Slinky Ferret is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:33 PM       
:/ sounds like you need to get down on your knees boy!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 07:39 PM       
y
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:29 PM       
maybe he could just turn on the search for a little while so chojin can do his thang ;<
BANNED

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:49 PM       
couldn't you just use google to search this page specifically? I'm pretty sure there's a way to do that...
BANNED

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:51 PM       
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=ch...et&safe=images
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by google.com
Sponsored Links
Chojin
Chojin for sale. aff
Check out the deals now!
www.eBay.com

Chojin Prices
Find the best prices and deals.
Compare products, shops and reviews
www.Calibex.com
BANNED

Old Mar 30th, 2005, 09:56 PM       
DAMN RIGHT.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 10:37 PM       
I liked those notes on rocks days.

You could at least whip 'em at people you didn't like.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 10:42 PM       
AChimp,
I think you are about the only person here who could pull off wearing a rhinestone jacket.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2005, 11:55 PM       
DARN TOOTIN'
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 01:05 AM       
guys i guess we have to face the facts things will never be as good as back in the old days but we do not give up am i right newbs are rushing in more than ever we all do our best to stop them and we keep mocking better and better now the word is out look at the board in mockery post those other board members know who we are we are famous on the internet now why because we are the best of the best they are talking about us vets i would start a war with them to show how good we are haha but that is against the rules and guidelines i am joking i would never do that you must keep a positive attitude chojin is cleaning house and Esuohlim is always here in spirit keep the spirit of mocking in your hearts and stay true to the vets you will never go wrong[/quote][/code]

Code:
[i say we lure the newbs into the mock wars then once they are there you guessed it ambush i have some new pictures and new jokes too waitll they get a load of me haha they wont know what hit them look at this one [img]http://i.xanga.com/AJV4U2C/owned%202.jp[/img][/quote
[/img]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 05:29 AM       
I swear I saw Whackmeister make the exact same post on yet another board, but I can't find it now. You really mentally destroyed him, and I wasn't even here to see it.

Who was he here again? Sieko or something?