Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 07:16 PM        Anticipated Games of 2004
This list is based primarily on PS2 releases for 2004, with one or two exceptions. So feel free to include your knowledge of future releases for other platforms, as well as other games that you've taken an interest in. It's too early to tell if a game will turn out to be shit ot not, so we're just going by current appeal.

This list is gathered with help from the January issue of OPM.

Lifeline: A survival sci-fi game, in which you interact with the main character via USB headset. No controller needed. You converse with the main character, instruct her of things to do, and alert her of danger.

The Suffering: Another survival horror game. You play a man accused of murder, who finds the prison he's in being overrun by Silent Hill-like freaks. You don't know if you're guilty of the crime or not, and you don't find out until later on, and the story changes depending on your actions in the game (Do you save the guard being attacked by the blade monster? Do you kill him afterwards?). Featuring a collection of various weapons, including parts of the monsters you kill, and I believe the ability to transform into a monster yourself.

Fight Club: A fighting game based on the movie. Gameplay features the raw one-on-one brutality, and a number of characters from the film. Only reason it interests me? The ability to play as Bob, and his huge tits.

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Done by Capcom, the game acts as a sequel to the Tim Burton film. Not sure how this will turn out, but it's Nightmare Before Christmas.

X-Men: Legends: An action-RPG similar to Diablo or Baldur's Gate, you choose from at least 15 mutants, and play as a group of four (either by yourself, or with three friends controlling the others). You develop skills, and can execute combination moves between players. Sounds alright.

Spider-Man 2: Based on the upcoming movie (it will be released the same day), the game takes a more free-roaming GTA approach, which is how a superhero game should play, when you think about it.

Final Fantasy XII: It's Final Fantasy. Douche. Might not be released until 2005, though.

Metal Gear Solid 3: What the hell do I have to say about this? Fucking give me this game now.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Another game that needs no explanation. Might not be seen until 2005. And while we're at it, the GBA Kingdom Hearts game is looking mighty fine, too.

World of Warcraft: I've not played any MMORPGs yet, but WOW looks very appealing to me. Hard to really say much about it, but it just looks to be shaping up very well.

So, yeah. Add your own games.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 07:54 PM       
The new Vector man game seems interesting.

And Ninja Gaiden, which should have came out in november ( )

And the remake of Metal Gear Solid looks bitchin
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 09:32 PM       
I can't wait for Ninja Gaiden...online. That will be fun beyond belife.

Half-Life 2.

Halo 2.

Splinter cell: Pandora Tomorrow. (online )
Ihach is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 09:37 PM       
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 for the Ps2. and of course FF XII, and metal gear solid 3! i would honestly kill ninjavenom for that game right now, no problems (im not sure why i picked ninjavenom, but hes a shifty one )
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 09:46 PM       
> .>

Watch out, me eyes are slanty. I'm a wily one >:D

I'm only interested in the big titles right now. MGS3, FFXII, and Ninja Gaiden are all tops in my book of interests, but Lifeline has a cool concept, and i'll bet it has some good, creepy music.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 09:52 PM       
i forgot when exactly mgs3 is coming out, i want it so bad...
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 10:21 PM       
Never use that emoticon again. That should have been laid to rest when that Klownboy was banned.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to most of the games listed so far, but even though I like FFX, the character in XII looks more like a girl than Tidus.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Dec 8th, 2003, 10:31 PM       
In Ninja Gaiden, they are putting in all of the NES games. >D

Snatchtastic is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 12:18 AM        .
Metal Gear Solid 3

Doom 3

Half Life 2

Halo 2

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (Gamecube re-release)

MK IV is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 05:25 AM       
Front Mission 4 :- I really hope it gets a release outside of Japan

Suikoden 4 : Although as far as I now 3 hasnt been released in the UK yet, so not much chance of me seeing this game

Fable on the X-box-Deffinately looking forward to this one

Gradius V I hope it doesnt suck
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 03:58 PM       
Suikoden is a fucking terrible series. How the fuck am I supposed to take a game seriously when there's an army of ducks?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 05:22 PM       
World of Warcraft will smoke cock and I predict that people will figure out how to cheat within a week.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 07:42 PM       
The next Metroid Prime
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 08:21 PM       
If the ninja gaiden game comes with the NES ones, I would probably buy it just for the NES ones.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 08:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
The next Metroid Prime
TRU

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2003, 11:18 PM       
WoW (going to rule)

The 2 new MGS games

New Ace Combat