Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:20 AM       
Stood up?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:21 AM       
how long ago was that
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:23 AM       
I remember that, did you actually wait ouside?
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:25 AM       
I was bored so I looked around and saw "Mini Mock Meet" and thought, "hmm, I wonder how that turned out" and then I read the thread.

It was 2004 I think. I stood out there for 15 minutes.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:26 AM       
Looking back, that's funny as hell.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:37 AM       
it was part of yoru INITIATION
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 11:42 AM       
Yeah, but don't think for a second that it's over haha it's only just beginning, you newbs gotta learn your place, maybe one day you'll be a vet, but only if you try really hard, not everyone makes it hahaha! Oh Yes! Vets 4 Life! [/cpde]
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 02:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Force
I just find it sad he took the time to write that because of shitty site that no one reads.
Obviously some one is reading it.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 02:17 PM       
I'm out of the loop, does Seven Force not suck anymore or something? Because no one's telling him to shut up and it's bugging me.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 02:47 PM       
i think he's ok
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 03:21 PM       
I still think he sucks a bit
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 03:44 PM       
i still think he sucks a whole lot, but has epiphanies every once in a while into the beautiful world of humor
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 03:54 PM       
He is a budding bloom and with a little TLC he'll grow into a beautiful flower.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 04:38 PM       
He's a SCRUB.
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 04:48 PM       
Whatev
lunlun is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 04:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggo44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
It's that I get the impression from you that you see women purely as sexual objects and you objectify them as such in many of your posts. We have quite a few female members who have to deal with that shit every day in the 'real world', let alone here. You aren't doing it to be cute or funny, you're sincere.
You're absolutely correct. I just want to fuck hot Asian women. I even lived in Hong Kong for a few years just for that purpose. I've been married almost 4 years and love my wife and would never cheat on her. However looking at Asian girls is an addiction for me,like drugs or alcohol for someone else.
@chojin this really touched my heart

and righgo.. this is ill.. this makes me sick.. its just insane..
addicted to asian.. ok i like long haired more than shorties but you sound like an asshole.. like you have no respekt to females..
i dont think i want to read sth from you anymore
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 05:06 PM       
and esu

i dont think its very funny to have a disabled man as avatar
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 05:18 PM       
but that is steven hawking, the most awesome disabled guy in the world he's like the einstein of our generation
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 05:21 PM       
oh
that superman guy?

i didnt identified him sorry
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 05:22 PM       
no that was someone else this guy's from england
The Unicorn
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunlun
oh
that superman guy?

i didnt identified him sorry
CHRISTOPHER REEVES
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 05:27 PM       
oh
im embarrassed
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 06:01 PM       
He's at the forefront of geberal relativity and cosmology.
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 06:50 PM       
yes ive read it

im sad noone wants to AIM with me
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 29th, 2006, 07:09 PM       
I'm merely paying homage to A Brief History of Time and it's a great book that has opened my eyes and I suggest you read it to make you better as a person.

lunlun

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog