Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rev. Danno is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 06:08 AM        You didn't date...
One thing I keep seeing on this board is young people talking about how they went out w/ someone a few days, or a couple of dates.
They talk about how bad it hurt when they got dumped...
And stuff like this...

Ok, you don't get it now, in a few years you will.
YOU DID NOT DATE THIS PERSON!!!
All you did was hang out w/ this person. Even if you kissed this person, you didn't date this person...

Kids, I'm not saying fuck'em and chuck'em, No!
What I'm saying is just because you spend time outside of school, work, etc. w/ someone you like, doesn't meen it's a date.
Just because you go on a date with someone doesn't meen they are you boyfriend/girlfriend...

If you go on a date with someone once, and then you find out they went on a date with someone else, that does not make them a slut. Sucking the Drama club off for cash does.
Date, date alot of people, this is how you learn how to deal with whomever you are attracted to (by this I mean gender, types of people, what you like, how to act, social interaction, sex, etc.)...

It's healthy to date, hell it's healthy to go on bad dates, you get to know what works for you. It's not healthy to worry, be mad stalk someone you dated once because it didn't end how you wanted...

Jixby, I still love you!!!