Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2004, 01:33 PM        Behead Video
if you watch it on http://www.muchsucko.com (entitled "let's do the time warp again!"), watch the numbers along the bottom as they switch scenes. i think he was already dead when they cut off his head.

which i guess wouldn't make it so bad afterall.
Anonymouse is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2004, 01:56 PM       
15 Anomalies Surrounding
Death Of Nick Berg

What Really Happened.com Letters
5-14-4

(Warning: Parts of the following discussion contain rather sickening references.)

Arab linguists have said the man posing as the Jordanian Zaraqawi did not speak with a Jordanian dialect. Others have suggested the man reading the written statement may not have been a native speaker of Arabic.

Zaraqawi was missing one leg and had been outfitted with an artificial leg that did not fit or function properly. He was unable to walk or stand normally with his ill-fitting limb. No man in the group showed evidence of such an infirmity.

Numerous indigenous sources have said Zaraqawi was killed by a US helicopter attack months ago when he was unable to move quickly enough to escape the targeted house. While others managed to exit the house in time to survive, he died in the collapsed building.

As any surgeon will testify, the alleged beheading was a fake. A beheading would result in a tremendous amount of spurting blood. There would have been blood everywhere had an actual beheading taken place. When the executioner holds up Berg's head immediately following what is represented as an actual decapitation of a living person, there is no significant blood flow from the neck or blood splatters showing anywhere on the executioner. Furthermore, the cut was simply too neat to have been done crudely and with such amazing speed by a man wielding a knife. Anybody who has ever carved a turkey knows there is something wrong with the supposed beheading. The suspended head looks more like Berg had been neatly beheaded by a guillotine.

The orange jumpsuit was standard US military issue to men in custody. It is unlikely Berg would have continuing wearing a US custodial uniform if he had been released by the military as they claim. The fact he was still wearing the suit is both anomalous and suggestive. One is forced to speculate as to whether there was an immediate transfer of Berg from the US military to unknown persons, thusly preventing Berg from discarding his US prison garb.

Several of the men in the film were fat by Iraqi standards. If they were Feyadeen or mujahadeen, they probably have been living underground since the first days of the occupation. Tens of thousands of Iraqis have been shown on news stories as they have marched and demonstrated. One would be hard pressed to point out a single fat man among these thousands.

Some men had what can only be described as pasty-white hands. Once again, one would be hard pressed to find Arab men with pasty-white hands.

The lack of spurting blood suggests Berg was already dead at the time of the alleged decapitation. It is possible Berg's dead body was displayed with his head already partially or totally severed. In any case, he almost certainly was killed before the staged beheading. If so, it suggests the captors had no stomach for an actual beheading of a living person, and they opted to fulfill their assignment quietly and with the least amount of gore.

The scream that is heard has been interpreted as a woman's scream by many viewers. Videotape cognoscenti have further said the scream was amateurishly added to the tape.

The U.S. government translation of one statement made on the film is: "Does al Qaeda need any further excuses?" This is a falsification. The actual statement urged fellow insurgents to get off their hind ends and do something. One assumes the translator being used by the US military is a native speaker of Arabic, so this cannot be explained as an innocent flub. This suggests the US government wanted to inject an alleged al- Qaeda group into the murder of Nick Berg.

Iraqis who have seen the videotape on Arabic news broadcasts are universally saying the men in the film are not Iraqis. Are they saying this partly because the speaker does not employ an Iraqi dialect? Where does their certainty come from?

Firearms experts have stated the AK-47 carried by one man was a "Gilal." This actually is an Israeli-made weapon that improves on the famous AK- 47. Feyadeen and other insurgents almost universally use AK-47s.

The man in the videotape who is purported to be Zarqawi is wearing a gold ring. This is absolutely proscribed by Islamic law.

The US military has stated that Berg was never in US custody and that he had been in custody of the Iraqi police. The Iraqi police adamantly deny he was ever in their custody. On April 1, an e-mail from Beth A. Payne, the U.S. consular officer in Iraq, was sent to the family of Nick Berg. It stated that Ms. Payne had located Nick, and he was currently in custody of the US military. We have to conclude that either the email was bogus or the US military has been lying.

The chair that Berg was seated in during the filming was a standard issue military chair of the exact same kind as seen in a color photo taken at the Abu Ghraib Prison. The chances a terrorist cell would be using this same chair are minimal at best.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2004, 05:33 PM       
Jeez, that's getting some message board mileage.

Western stance? No stocky Arabs? There are actually some very pale Arabs. One minute they're comparing them to Iraqi standards, and then next they're discussing Jordanian dialects. The men credited with the execution are not suppsed to be Iraqi's so where is the conflict on that one? The US Government uses general dialect translators for all regional interpratations, making errors common. The audio on the tape is not professionally recorded and includes ambience, so who exactly determined it was added in, and that a blood curdling scream is gender specific? Orange jumpsuits aren't issues to every suspect in custody, so how was it determined that Berg's jumpsuit came from the US military, and not an Army Navy surplus store?

There's something curious about it all, but these points aren't well thought out.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2004, 06:05 PM       
Interesting read, and the actual beheading was pretty obviously faked. Smells like propaganda to me. But what do i know? :-/
Mocker

Old May 14th, 2004, 06:57 PM       
Arab's are darkies, everything's a conspiracy, and whenever there's a tragedy to an American it's obviously fake. We all suffer from Zeppruder Syndrome.
mesobe is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2004, 06:59 PM       
Fuckin Bush.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2004, 08:18 PM       
i hope that avatar gets you banned...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2004, 08:22 PM       
I'm shocked he wasn't banned a while ago.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old May 14th, 2004, 08:46 PM       
also (this may have been in anonymouse's post but i probably missed it) he doesn't move at all (Nick Berg). throughout the talking session in the beginning, he does not move at all. I even was fast forwarding through it and his body never moved a friggin' pixel on the screen. and i checked the time frame thing at the bottom myself. while they are talking, it's at 2:48. when he is on his back and is getting cut it's 13:something. and when they are holding his head, it's 2:20. "arab's" (quotes only because of the uncertainty) are idiots.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 14th, 2004, 10:56 PM       
Anyone who's visited Rotten.com will be able to tell that the video was staged. Slicing through someone's neck causes masses of blood to fly everywhere.

Unless they were vampires.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2004, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Arab's are darkies, everything's a conspiracy, and whenever there's a tragedy to an American it's obviously fake. We all suffer from Zeppruder Syndrome.
I've talked to muslims who are convinced that 9/11 was a israely conspiracy, because they are the only people who benefitted from it.

They give evidence like a few rabiis were picked up blocks away from the wtc for laughing and pointing at the towers. How can you even reason with people who work with no logic whatsoever...

But this one looks fake to me, It just doesn't seem right that he wouldn't struggle a little more, but i don't know about these things so my opinion holds little weight...
Mocker

Old May 15th, 2004, 03:12 AM       
Scru,

I don't know if the tapes are real or not either, but I'm uncomfortable that skeptics automatically try to tie Israel, or Jews in with something they're not directly associated with, even if it means showing blatant ignorance about Arabs in the process. It's not enough to just believe the US faked the tapes themselves?

Also - Do you believe Israel benefitted from 9/11 ? Wouldn't that be implying that the war in Iraq was on Israel's behalf or that they benefitted more then Kuwait, Sudan, UAE or Yemen?
Anonymouse is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2004, 04:33 AM       
http://home.att.net/~professorboris/.../Nick_berg.htm

This is a bigger hole than you would expect, but obviously you are not open to pursuing the unanswered questions.
rockfuckcunt
Old May 15th, 2004, 09:14 AM       
i thought he was a tourist taking a trip there or something. but he was kidnapped i see?
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2004, 11:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesobe
Fuckin Bush.
- Fuck your avatar you assclown!
Old May 15th, 2004, 11:49 AM       
you dont like my avatar?
Old May 15th, 2004, 11:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow
i thought he was a tourist taking a trip there or something. but he was kidnapped i see?
he was selling suspicious electronics to suspicious parties. He wasn't kidnapped, he was set up
Old May 15th, 2004, 12:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggameover
i hope that avatar gets you banned...
and Im sure the vast majority of you will be whining and bitching to someone about it too.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2004, 03:55 PM       
I think everyone has the right to say and do what they want on this board.

Having said that, mesobe, you're kind of a dumbass. Get your shit together and bring something worthwhile to these discussions, or go infect some other board.
Mocker

Old May 16th, 2004, 04:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse
obviously you are not open to pursuing the unanswered questions.
I for one am open to it, but can't we do it in a way that's not so fixated on his Jewishness as prime evidence of the conspiracy?? There's even a reference to Hollywood. What the fuck?

You're on another planet if you think Mossad are going to recruit the son of a known dissident with ties to groups like ANSWER.

I don't mind theories that put into question the legtimacy of his death, but that link treads on territory similar to the mindset of a Holocaust deniar.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2004, 04:40 AM       
And you prove yet again that you can't keep a topic straight without reverting to some theme of Holocaust denial or Nazi sympathy. God, you fucking suck.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2004, 10:09 AM       
Anonymouse... wow.

You realize you got that from wahtreallyhappened.com, right?

These are the same people that would blame the extinction of the dinosaurs and the ice age on Israel if they could.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2004, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Scru,

I don't know if the tapes are real or not either, but I'm uncomfortable that skeptics automatically try to tie Israel, or Jews in with something they're not directly associated with, even if it means showing blatant ignorance about Arabs in the process. It's not enough to just believe the US faked the tapes themselves?
I'm not saying that Israel had anything to do with the tapes. What i said about the jewish conspiracy theory was to show how arabs (or people in general) try to pass the blame on to someone else no matter how illiogical. I never said that the jews had anything to do with this.

Quote:
Also - Do you believe Israel benefitted from 9/11 ? Wouldn't that be implying that the war in Iraq was on Israel's behalf or that they benefitted more then Kuwait, Sudan, UAE or Yemen?
I'm not saying i beleive it. I'm saying I have talked to people who deal with no logic whatsoever and blame the jews for everything. I mean the cops can't pick up rabiis for laughing at a collapsing WTC, but no matter how much you try to argue with them they still believe that they are right and you wrong.

Regardless of wether it's fake it is immensly evil. Even if he was dead there displaying him getting his head cut off which is insulting him to no end. Even if it is fake i think that its still wrong because of what it's trying to symbolize. One of humans oldest morals is to respect the dead. No one should be denied a proper burial, or have there dead bodies paraded around on camera.