Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2004, 03:04 PM       
That's right. There were several documented instances where Israel became the entire focus of reports about Iraq, or 9/11.

When a journalists flat our lie when reporting fictional incidents like "the jenin massacre" they are aiding the intifada. That their offices are all station in Ramalla, with few correspondents in Tel Aviv, and that several news agencies have been accused of physically aiding terrosist organizations... it would be irresponsible not to address the subject. Reuters for example only employs Arabic, often Palestinian photographers in the territories, and that means they deliver a slanted view that attempts to flatter the cause of the Palestinians.

How much free speech goes on in the Arab territories? Haven't the PA expelled and threaten to kill reporters that weren't sympathetic to their cause?

You need to stop defending BBC by comparing it to the rest of the world. No other network has aired as many hateful documentaries about Israel, reporting flat out inacurate information, not even Al Jazeera, or Egyptian TV..... and none of them are accountable for fairness and accuracy the way the BBC are. Simply put, the BBC should not be airing reports theorizing that Israel is responsible for 9/11 or Iraq, or that settlements are illegal by international law, when there isn't any international law.....it goeso n and on, and if you're not willing to take the time to researh the information I'm providing you, then you're just an ignorant snot.