Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 10:37 AM        XPac
I saw Xpac dancing at a bar in Tampa Bay last night. The DJ played his old DX music and he got all excited and went to the dance floor but the dance floor was largely empty. He kept dancing. He was drunk.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 12:16 PM       
Poor X-Pac :<
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 01:34 PM       
The only guy to have a negative wrestling term named after him.

Should've stayed as the 1-2-3 Kid.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 01:39 PM       
what wrestling term is that
...for breakfast?!
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 01:47 PM       
Quote:
X-Pac heat is drawn by people with whom the fans are legitimately bored or annoyed. It can stem from overexposure, a boring moveset, lack of skills in the ring or on the mic, or a combination of these and other factors. This differs from standard heel heat in that the fans are reacting to the person playing the character, rather than the character himself. It takes its name from X-Pac, who had become quite famous for this type of reaction.
booooooooooooooring
was never good
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 02:08 PM       
the doreen chant was around way before x-pac :<
...for breakfast?!
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 02:16 PM       
Well yeah, but X-Pac was probably the best example of the WWE trying to make star material out of a mid-carder. I remember they even gave him a title shot on RAW once.

I'd never heard of this term before I found it on Wiki, but after I did a lot of my friends started using it, especially talking about Rob Conway.

Who fucking sucks.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2005, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
Well yeah, but X-Pac was probably the best example of the WWE trying to make star material out of a mid-carder. I remember they even gave him a title shot on RAW once.
Against the rock, right? I recall that being a pretty damn good match, actually.

wiener touches ceiling
Studio8 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2005, 12:41 PM       
XPac did have some pretty decent matches, but I think he was so hot/cold. I've seen him look super impressive in the ring but really annoying and shitty on the mic at the same time. He's also been involved in some horrible angles (XFactor, with Albert and I forgot who else) and in some really great ones (DX, NWO).

I think Wrestlemania 15 was my favorite XPac stuff. When HHH turned on him. And I like the Kane stuff, too.

He made some comment to me like "Oh man, I got fucked up and now I'm all fucked up, they might let me back though." I think he was talking about TNA.

Anyone watch TNA?
...for breakfast?!
Old Oct 23rd, 2005, 12:53 PM       
I saw it a few times. The wrestling is much more tight and choreographed, I noticed. It's all action, but at the same time, that sacrifices the idea that it might be "real" because all this stuff is going on at one time.

It's alright.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2005, 01:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio8
XFactor, with Albert and I forgot who
Justin Credible.